Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I remember that radio interview. She tweeted a link, saying "I bet I sound different to the way you thought" (same old chip on shoulder. She indeed spoke well
Was she not going under the name 'Lisa' on James O'Brien or am I mixing that up? If so, she sounded very well spoken and reasonable.

Reactions: 7
I recall Lisa being used, it was always made clear that pseudonyms were being used. It was a bit funny that a couple were used instead of one, but life moves fast!

Reactions: 8
Back to tricks!

Screenshot_20211031-090323_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211031-090305_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211031-085328_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211031-085352_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211031-085412_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211031-085435_Chrome.jpg

Remarkably polite, though!

As often, there's a good point there, shame about the odd contradictions

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Back to tricks!

Remarkably polite, though!

As often, there's a good point there, shame about the odd contradictions
Oh for duck sake. That’s all I am able to say every time I see her tweets now. RSM, you didn’t pay your fine, mugs did. At least the silly rich person paid their own fine.

Reactions: 13
well all cases are judged on their merits sorry hit underline, but yeah coz 1 person of means uses financial difficulties as mitigation in court doesn’t mean you get to dodge your outstanding fine FFS. Nothing stopping you going to court for non payment and pleading the same, you obtuse moaner. They say comparison is the thief of joy, but when I compare myself to RSM I feel on top of the world and I’m housebound and unable to speak half the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hi Roadside Mum - just an FYI. I personally don’t give a tit what you spend your benefits on. I do have sympathy for the poor squigs that pay your fines, sub you Netflix, chip in for your Christmas dinner because you seem unable to parent your own children adequately but love to have a rant about other people’s children and their parenting skills.

Now, run along and tell your queen of the cadge to pay her taxes and stop co-opting other peoples stories for her own, instead of moaning about little rich girls having it easy. Like you and your Tory family before you became the black sheep “traveller”.

PS - you are one of the least funny people I have ever had the misfortune to encounter. Your “humour” isn’t dark, or witty, it’s just wildly inappropriate, bordering on the nasty, but with none of the irony, wit or charm that a true humourist displays. If you have to tell people you are funny - you aren’t.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
(I tried twice to put this behind inline spoiler to keep it shorter. Failed. There will be extended consequences)

Silly old Roadsidemum Louisa Britain forgot the rest of her sentence in her tweet to Woody!

We saw and commented on Thread 1, so let me help you, Roadsidemum, you literal facsist:

RM: "I got called out on Tattle for spending £3 on press on nails, though... in absolute fairness, I had written a 20-tweet thread 36 hours earlier bewailing a broken oven THAT WASN'T BROKEN and the devastating cost.

"It wasn't just the cash cost, but the devastating extended consequences of poverty and the specific concerns about two x £3 bags of food from a good-value supplier.

"Haha, in hindsight, I probs should've not mentioned the nails. I was a bit dramatic about the oven... here, let me show you my tweets so you can know I wasn't pilloried, let alone piliored."

Screenshot_20211031-142538_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211031-142634_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211031-142659_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211031-142818_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211031-142840_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211031-143026_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211031-143102_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211031-143139_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211031-143212_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211031-143237_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211031-143257_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Fucks sake. Instead of being happy that the oven is still working, she’s ‘concerned’ that she can’t trust it? (i.e please send me money for a new one).

Also, why is she getting fines for parking on ‘lines’? Surely she has a blue badge which allows you to park on single and double yellows for up to 3 hours.

Reactions: 17
All that guff about being quizzed on Branded boots in the Jobcentre (didn't happen). The last time I went into a job centre I had my teenage son with me who is autistic. He got upset about something and the staff couldn't do enough to help me and him. They went and got him a glass of water, they got me pushed up the list to be seen faster and one of the workers engaged my son with talk about games and gaming (his total obsession). Nobody asked if we had the latest console (we don't) or how we funded any games he has.

She really is full of tit.

• Heart
All that guff about being quizzed on Branded boots in the Jobcentre (didn't happen). The last time I went into a job centre I had my teenage son with me who is autistic. He got upset about something and the staff couldn't do enough to help me and him. They went and got him a glass of water, they got me pushed up the list to be seen faster and one of the workers engaged my son with talk about games and gaming (his total obsession). Nobody asked if we had the latest console (we don't) or how we funded any games he has.

She really is full of tit.
The more she spouts crap like this, the more I think she can't be for real.
Until I see RSM and Jack (or Vonny) in the same room I will be forever convinced this is the ultimate sock.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lovely receipts as usual @Wooh . It really is Jack 101 behaviour, isn’t it. Selective presentation of the facts for sympathy and kicks.

You do have to laugh at the idea of earnest and misguided DWP staff policing her footwear. I knew of, not so long ago, but prior to UC, a couple of JSA recipients that used to get dropped off in works vans to sign on. And one memorable case of a local drug dealing family that lived in a lovely bungalow, no mortgage, no jobs, latest cars - and all eligible adults were signing on with no jobs. This fact was used in a criminal trial for a couple of them.

Her ranting continued yesterday, in earnest....as usual, too boring, wordy and bollock filled to screenshot for here but it can be summed up as “Patriarchy - innit!!!!!”

• Haha
The last time I had to go to a job Centre the lady asked if I had searched for jobs, I said yes she said great excuse me, and went for a chunder as she was in early pregnancy. They really don’t have the time to notice you’re wearing Gucci. In any case RSM talks tit- she doesn’t “have to deal” with Annunziata Rees-Mogg the woman made a comment to the press once a few years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
God she’s insufferable, i’m sure i’ve seen the old “drive in bus lane/got parking ticket spiel before from her.
Obviously she can’t help her illnesses but my god, she hasn’t a shred of personal accountability or shame. Unbelievable that people fall for it every time and bail her out.

• Angry
Meanwhile that other pretender aka RM is suggesting people buy two copies of her book so that one can be given away .

You couldn't make this tit up.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Meanwhile that other pretender aka RM is suggesting people buy two copies of her book so that one can be given away .

You couldn't make this tit up.
I saw that. Unbelievable. RM says:
“Buy yourself a copy, and get a copy sent directly to someone in hardship. Hearing from others going through the same challenges as yourself is known to reduce the sense of isolation.”
For one thing, that strikes me as highly patronising. For another, how is she proposing to identify the people “in hardship” who will be lucky enough to receive this book. And how does she think they’ll react? 😬

• Sad
  • Haha
I saw that. Unbelievable. RM says:
“Buy yourself a copy, and get a copy sent directly to someone in hardship. Hearing from others going through the same challenges as yourself is known to reduce the sense of isolation.”
For one thing, that strikes me as highly patronising. For another, how is she proposing to identify the people “in hardship” who will be lucky enough to receive this book. And how does she think they’ll react? 😬
It's almost as if a certain mentor, her guiding light in the world of "minor celebrity", has shared her toppest of top tips on how to sell more copy whilst portraying oneself as philanthropic...

• Sick
Reactions: 15
It's almost as if a certain mentor, her guiding light in the world of "minor celebrity", has shared her toppest of top tips on how to sell more copy whilst portraying oneself as philanthropic...
I'm not entirely sure Jack can take credit for that one - I think RM may have been inspired by the recent fundraising effort which sent a copy of Helen Joyce's book, Trans, to every single MP plus every member of the Scottish Parliament and the Welsh Assembly.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
(I tried twice to put this behind inline spoiler to keep it shorter. Failed. There will be extended consequences)

Silly old Roadsidemum Louisa Britain forgot the rest of her sentence in her tweet to Woody!

We saw and commented on Thread 1, so let me help you, Roadsidemum, you literal facsist:

RM: "I got called out on Tattle for spending £3 on press on nails, though... in absolute fairness, I had written a 20-tweet thread 36 hours earlier bewailing a broken oven THAT WASN'T BROKEN and the devastating cost.

"It wasn't just the cash cost, but the devastating extended consequences of poverty and the specific concerns about two x £3 bags of food from a good-value supplier.

"Haha, in hindsight, I probs should've not mentioned the nails. I was a bit dramatic about the oven... here, let me show you my tweets so you can know I wasn't pilloried, let alone piliored."

View attachment 838774View attachment 838775View attachment 838776View attachment 838777View attachment 838778View attachment 838780View attachment 838781View attachment 838782View attachment 838783View attachment 838784View attachment 838785
The striking thing about reading this is her weird assumption that she alone is pissed of when an important appliance kicks the bucket, as if everyone else just laughs it off and dips into a massive fund of savings that won’t even notice the hit. Only rich types actually can do this. The only difference between the vast majority and the RM and Monroe types, is that we don’t use SM to drop hint after hint after hint that others should step up and pay to fix such problems on our behalf.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Another day, another whinge about the poors not being allowed nice things.

Once more for the folk at the back....

You can have all the nice things in the world, but don’t beg off other poor, but well meaning folk, to fund your acquisitions. Whilst pretending to be on the breadline.

She really has a bee in her bonnet about us “trolls” picking up on her absolutely necessary primark fake nails (and misses the contest Wooh has rightly displayed above).

By the way - writing IS a job, for sure! When you have a contract or a deal, a deadline and an advance. Or you are a recognised journalist freelancing and can subside on your earnings. Then, yes, you are a writer for a living. Not when you are cadging off the generous and gullible whilst farming out the work to other “contributors” whilst you “lobby” from your bed.

Finally - proof that the @humansmcr charity fund raiser was all about the ego (and building reputation and reach for the Unbound announcement) and not about the kids.

Detestable.

PS - never have another kid - you can’t parent the ones you already have.

ETA - still with the disgusting poo posts? Have some bleeping decorum.

Also - the last thing, very last thing, I would want if I was on my arse is a book of POV about being on my arse. Send me the tenner instead please.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.