Rise in deaths/heart attacks in of young sports stars - shane warne RIP

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s why I wanted this to not be about CTS or anti CT’s
And more to do with the people in between who went from a full scale “don’t leave your house without a mask, a passport, don’t go to work, don’t mix with more than xxx amount of people” to nothing,
No masks, no passports for dining anymore, and these young sports starts having heart attacks and some dying, or having medical issues on the pitch,
Then seeing straight away that it’s linked to the vaccine on social media,

I’m wondering could it be, could it be the vaccine,
COULD it be linked to covid 🤷‍♀️
COULD it be long covid related,
COULD it be the lifestyle they lead as sports stars, in the same way it’s known they can be prone to get dementia later in life due to head injuries.

when I see it reported, any deaths reported I immediately see the vaccine being questioned and I’m wondering how worried people in day to day life are, the normal folk if you will 🤣

BUT WOW THE SHANE WARNE STUFF IS A BETTER THREAD TOPIC 😂
I didn’t know much about him but I’m shocked 😂 he needed quite a few health Checks by the looks of it. 😕
I don’t think normal people think owt with the vaccine tbh, I normally just think ‘oh they’ve died’. I just get annoyed that people on BOTH sides have to look for something that back up their argument. but I think due to social media it’s so much easier to discuss and put across either side, anyone can put anything out there.
we need to get back to jsut remembering people get ill , die etc and focus on the the really tit happening. But then again, even then, it’s surprising how many people who didn’t take history past year nine are now soviet history experts 😂😂😂😂

as for Warny, the real subject. I’d heard that he could be nasty on the field, but I gather all cricketers are, sledging is so normal. And demanding, but again, celebs normally are, you don’t get anywhere without sharp elbows. But from what I’ve seen and read, including Liz Harley’s tribute, he doesn’t seem all that bad. I’d certainly like to know more about the rumours someone else posted here though!

Reactions: 2
So you’re not a normal person if you have a concern about medication affecting your health or that of your children 🙄 …there’s not an a agenda behind everything , not everyone likes to fill themselves up with medications of any sort even pre pandemic .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Or stockpiling pasta 🍝 and bog roll. 🧻
Bog roll…..really…….I always had you pegged as a ladies room paper type of person…….

I don’t think normal people think owt with the vaccine tbh, I normally just think ‘oh they’ve died’. I just get annoyed that people on BOTH sides have to look for something that back up their argument. but I think due to social media it’s so much easier to discuss and put across either side, anyone can put anything out there.
we need to get back to jsut remembering people get ill , die etc and focus on the the really tit happening. But then again, even then, it’s surprising how many people who didn’t take history past year nine are now soviet history experts 😂😂😂😂

as for Warny, the real subject. I’d heard that he could be nasty on the field, but I gather all cricketers are, sledging is so normal. And demanding, but again, celebs normally are, you don’t get anywhere without sharp elbows. But from what I’ve seen and read, including Liz Harley’s tribute, he doesn’t seem all that bad. I’d certainly like to know more about the rumours someone else posted here though!
Well to some, it’s abnormal to put things in your body without questioning it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There is no way in the world he was killed by juicing!
There’s cause and there’s contribution. In any case, extreme fasting combined with excess energy drink consumption, smoking, and a lifetime of excess is unquestionably dangerous, particularly in middle age.

Reactions: 3
So you’re not a normal person if you have a concern about medication affecting your health or that of your children 🙄 …there’s not an a agenda behind everything , not everyone likes to fill themselves up with medications of any sort even pre pandemic .
Oh for gods sake…. I think it was clear I just meant most people leading everyday lives don’t think about covid anymore. That’s all!

Oh for gods sake…. I think it was clear I just meant most people leading everyday lives don’t think about covid anymore. That’s all!
Doesn’t read like that you said people on both sides have to look for something to back up their argument.

There is no way in the world he was killed by juicing!
No way, but it’s clearly pushed him to the limits, i remember watching a show (might have been Louise redknap) where they did an extreme juice fast and the results were shocking! It wouldn’t have caused it (there’s a lot more for that) but if someone put pressure on him to do that, that’s awful. I thought we were past those days…..

Doesn’t read like that you said people on both sides have to look for something to back up their argument.
yeah, because they do. But for the rest of us, (which is actually what the question I was answering was saying) it’s not something we consider much. And I did say both sides, meaning those who look for covid causing health issues too. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Because I think there are extremes to both sides. But I don’t think it’s healthy to be getting into this debate again, especially when more has come out to why he died.

Reactions: 2
Seen some photos of Shane having a really good time with a number of ladies at the same time, no wonder he had heart issues 😬

Seen some photos of Shane having a really good time with a number of ladies at the same time, no wonder he had heart issues 😬
Have you seen the ones of him in the playboy pants and one of the women is wielding a huge strap on?! It was a News of the World sting - terribly invasive but oh my word 🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
In the written media here in Aus it says Shane was on one of those liquid diets to lose weight quicker.
I wonder if true it put pressure on his heart.

Reactions: 1
Hugo talks, has done 14 videos on young-er people having problems since the vaccines came out 14 videos! .. of course not all will be the vaccine but I'm not buying that none were or its always been a thing. Yes sadly sometimes a young person dies but if it's as common as people are saying then it should be easy for those people to put together as many as Hugo has over say a year and a half period before the vaccines came out.

Hugo talks, has done 14 videos on young-er people having problems since the vaccines came out 14 videos! .. of course not all will be the vaccine but I'm not buying that none were or its always been a thing. Yes sadly sometimes a young person dies but if it's as common as people are saying then it should be easy for those people to put together as many as Hugo has over say a year and a half period before the vaccines came out.
Did you bother to read the link I put up from 2009, yes you read that right, 2009. It has always been a known issue, you j6st weren't interested until you could push your agenda.

100% in my mind. Many unnecessary deaths and injuries linked to the jab. As I said in another thread I know of such a person.

Reactions: 7
I know those of you pushing your own agenda won't bother to read it but here's the study proving that this isn't a new issue and is actually relatively common
I've been connected to 3 young men that died of undiagnosed heart conditions, all well before covid was a thing

I know those of you pushing your own agenda won't bother to read it but here's the study proving that this isn't a new issue and is actually relatively common
I've been connected to 3 young men that died of undiagnosed heart conditions, all well before covid was a thing
Was there a genetic link? because I can assure you it’s rare for the majority of people to know a young person drop dead from an undiagnosed heart condition, especially now since the pregnancy screenings are so advanced and new borns are routinely checked for murmurs .

Did you bother to read the link I put up from 2009, yes you read that right, 2009. It has always been a known issue, you j6st weren't interested until you could push your agenda.
I have always been interested because as I said before It started to rise when the HPV vaccine was introduced. if its always been a thing you will have no problem putting together many cases of young people dropping like flies in a year and a half period before 2008 as that is when the HPV vaccine came out

A documentary on those who died and were injured by the HPV vaccine

Last edited:
Reactions: 4