Rise in deaths/heart attacks in of young sports stars - shane warne RIP

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These seem to be happening when they are doing something, like a girl at a festival is likely to be excited, and walking around, sports players exerting themselves, then dying on the spot, perhaps their hearts are weakened and then some exertion causes their deaths? I know some people do get SADS but it is concerning the frequency of it, it's like we have weakened ourselves. Yes I was vaxxed, I have asthma and thought it was right at the time but now I'm thinking we've probably weakened our bodies. I find colds and coughs are harder to shift now. My whole office got that wintery cough thing this month and from the sound of us all we can't fully shift the thing. We are all sniffy, weeks later, constantly having to clear throats etc. I don't recall it being so hard to shift a cold before Covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Being in lockdown and not coming into contact with colds and flu really haven’t helped. My husband wasn’t vaxxxed but he’s just the same, he can’t shake any of these colds he’s been getting.
These seem to be happening when they are doing something, like a girl at a festival is likely to be excited, and walking around, sports players exerting themselves, then dying on the spot, perhaps their hearts are weakened and then some exertion causes their deaths? I know some people do get SADS but it is concerning the frequency of it, it's like we have weakened ourselves. Yes I was vaxxed, I have asthma and thought it was right at the time but now I'm thinking we've probably weakened our bodies. I find colds and coughs are harder to shift now. My whole office got that wintery cough thing this month and from the sound of us all we can't fully shift the thing. We are all sniffy, weeks later, constantly having to clear throats etc. I don't recall it being so hard to shift a cold before Covid.

Reactions: 2
I agree it is harder to shift colds since covid but when you think of how long it takes children to build their immune system, I suppose it'll take ours time to get back to what it was.

The amount of sudden deaths I don't believe is covid related. I this sports have become far more strenuous on the body. Compare a professional athlete today to one 10 or 20 years ago.... And that has trickled down to amateur sports too! All these stats and monitors telling them they need to be pushing themselves harder, lifting heavier, running faster.... It can't be good for the body!

Reactions: 1