Rise in deaths/heart attacks in of young sports stars - shane warne RIP

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having read more of what people are saying here about links to heart issues with vaccines/covid/whatever the duck else, it looks like the only thing that has happened is people have had covid and it’s put strain in the body exacerbating a problem they already had. and not just heart issue, diabetes, breathing problems etc- anything down to twisting your ankle tripping over the curb!
Of course, some people probably haven’t been helped by lockdowns and furlough- it was an excuse to sit and drink, eat and smoke (I did it, I’m not judging) but when you aren’t doing anything to relieve that, such as exercise or balancing with a healthy diet at other times, it doesn’t help- most of us already have an unhealthy lifestyle and it slacked even more over the past couple of years.
but people would rather jump on any bandwagon then address any issues such as cholesterol, obesity etc. it’s easier to blame it all on a short term thing then say ‘I’m fat’

I think it’s only spreading within CT’s who now believe any death is related to a vaccine.

Frankly we are going to see more premature deaths because people have had inadequate access to healthcare over the last 2 years
It looks like we crossed posted. And that doesn’t help either, but people could do more to help with some health issues. No judgement, I’m on a diet myself because I’ve let things go, but it’s easier to just blame everything else I think for some.

Reactions: 10
I think it’s only spreading within CT’s who now believe any death is related to a vaccine.

Frankly we are going to see more premature deaths because people have had inadequate access to healthcare over the last 2 years
absolutely - it’s only spreading among those circles (thankfully), it’s just they’re a vocal minority. people saying those things were getting slapped down pretty quickly on twitter from what i saw yesterday.

@Underthetabletop - you’re right. i think any kind of illness like that (even flu) really knocks your immune system for six and will put pressure on a pre-existing condition. so many things strain the heart because of how fragile it is and a disease which attacks your breathing/respiratory system is always going to impact it, even if your symptoms are mild. if your heart is already weak for various reasons then it can’t be surprising that having covid has a long-term impact.

Reactions: 4
@LaBlonde totally. It just annoys me though when you read announcements of people being ill or passing away, and whilst it is completely tragic, and I don’t find any joy, but wow, the sheer acceptance we have now as humans to ignore frailty or human error is unreal. Even though there’s tonnes of research that say serious illness can make other conditions come to light- I know many diabetics for example who have really become bad health wise because that has kickstarted a domino effect.
But now it’s all about finding someone else to blame rather than accept the human body does have design flaws. It used to be the doctors and medics for not noticing things and telling people they were unwell (even when people were dishonest about symptoms) And now we can blame covid and jabs for it all, and never take any responsibility for our own flaws.
It doesn’t help of course when charity ads basically make out with research we can stop x,y,z conditions. It doesn’t say that there’s no guarantee and that other things might come up if we cure it, so there’s no wonder that those failing in critical analysis think everything can be cured.

Reactions: 1
Too many people are jumping on the jab thing for deaths now, even in older people. I don’t mean that sound like I’m saying people are worried about it are nobheads, but people died before. It was like in the height of covid when no one could just be ill or die of anything else.
The truth is, we expect people to all live until they are about 99, because we hear more of that now. People can’t just be ill without there needing to be some sort of analysis, unless it’s cancer which does seem to be the only acceptable illness not to be scrutinised.
And we are all so busy to cover anyone who died with an angel badge that we ignore that they take drugs, drive recklessly etc. I remember seeing the death of a young local lad recently. He’d driving him and a few others at 100mph down a 30mph road, spun and hit a tree. But no one could remark that that was unsafe, however, because it wasn’t his fault. It’s the same as drugs, they will kill you, but if you can avoid saying they did it (apart from a local smack rat) then it doesn’t taint them.

Plus, we have so many pseudo celebs now, the one off vaguely funny game show contestants and all that, that if we did a death list, we’d never stop. Whereas back in the proper fame days, you only heard of the legends dying at their time.

Someone’s always been told of something, and it’s never on the list of side effects, and it’s always after the jab. If it was a side effect and it would be a bloody big one! it would be listed in the pre jab info surely
You are mistaken I am afraid.Here is a screenshot from the British heart foundation.
It is a side effect , rare but there .A lot of young men are worried about it. I am not saying this is what caused his death I am saying this may be why some jump to conclusion.
If it was talked about more and proper reassurance was given , it may help.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You are mistaken I am afraid.Here is a screenshot from the British heart foundation.
It is a side effect , rare but there .A lot of young men are worried about it. I am not saying this is what caused his death I am saying this may be why some jump to conclusion.
But the point is, the bhf have only had to start doing that because the twitter drs started listing it as a proper side effect, rather than accepting it’s rare. There was a rumour going round at one stage that the vaccine brought on early periods and people started thinking ‘me too’ so it grew. There was no connection to it, but the more people said it, the more it grew. And then women started saying this was the infertility kicking in. And yeah, it probably was a side effect for some, but not many. the reason some side effects are having to be discussed is because health charities are inundated with people asking about something they read on Facebook….. they also seem bigger because no one is talking about the majority of us who have had no issues with it.

and there are lots of rare side effects to any drugs. I started losing my hair on one brand of the pill. It wasn’t listed as a side effect and my gp didn’t link it until we looked at my hormone levels. But that doesn’t mean we can jump to saying all brands of the pill make you bald.

but look, I’m not saying the vaccine is perfect and we don’t know a lot. But it’s a massive leap to start saying that a rare side effect has suddenly caused people to start dying of health conditions they may have already had. And Imwhilst I’m not saying you are doing that, we need to temper those who do because it just get nuts. It’s like when you read about major terror attacks on the internet, it’s surprising what comes out of what one person says is the case

Reactions: 5
I didn't get what was meant by worried I thought it was about dying young in general ,I've had a look at the CT thread and understand why it was now said ...I don't think Shane is a good example to go by but if you ask about the young athletes dropping dead it is a worry incase it's linked to the vaccine ,there does seem to be more focus on it since the rollout and it is a listed side effect in young men ,older sports stars are known to have heart issues after retirement ,Hoddle ,Souness etc but it was rare to witness so many top athletes dropping down dead / forced into retirement a few years ago.

I didn't get what was meant by worried I thought it was about dying young in general ,I've had a look at the CT thread and understand why it was now said ...I don't think Shane is a good example to go by but if you ask about the young athletes dropping dead it is a worry incase it's linked to the vaccine ,there does seem to be more focus on it since the rollout and it is a listed side effect in young men ,older sports stars are known to have heart issues after retirement ,Hoddle ,Souness etc but it was rare to witness so many top athletes dropping down dead / forced into retirement a few years ago.
what other young athletes are we referring to though? how many have passed away recently for the vaccine to be in any way a consideration? i’m feeling like i’ve missed something!

Reactions: 3
Footballers had heart attacks on the pitch before Covid, it's not linked

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Its been an issue for young men for years, not just since covid. Here is a link from 2009. https://www.c-r-y.org.uk/cry-1995-icap-screening-clinics/
I remember this because I was going to put my son forward

what other young athletes are we referring to though? how many have passed away recently for the vaccine to be in any way a consideration? i’m feeling like i’ve missed something!
There's been quite a few young foreign players have passed you won't hear of second or third division clubs like you do premier stars .

I know they did but not as frequently as we're seeing now unless the media is reporting more on it ?
i’m really confused by what you mean “as frequently as we’re seeing now” - is there an influx of young sportsmen collapsing with heart issues? the only recent one i can think of is christian ericsson?

There's been quite a few young foreign players have passed you won't hear of second or third division clubs like you do premier stars .
do we have sources on that? or how it’s linked to the vaccine?

i’m really confused by what you mean “as frequently as we’re seeing now” - is there an influx of young sportsmen collapsing with heart issues? the only recent one i can think of is christian ericsson?
Sorry ! yes there have and not only sports stars .

Reactions: 2
Sorry ! yes there have and not only sports stars .
no worries. i did some research and it seems something of a ct tbh:

like said upthread, there has always been a link with cardiac issues and footballers. gabby logan’s brother died tragically young just having a kick about in the garden with his dad. ct theorists are probably paying more attention now because they want to link it somehow.

Reactions: 7
no worries. i did some research and it seems something of a ct tbh:

like said upthread, there has always been a link with cardiac issues and footballers. gabby logan’s brother died tragically young just having a kick about in the garden with his dad. ct theorists are probably paying more attention now because they want to link it somehow.
I know that but just going by my own observations I have seen more than usual ( whether they're showing more than usual ? )my son plays football I take an interest in these things as that would be my worst nightmare …Comirnaty PIL
5E91AC4D-C529-449B-9E34-28208BD8A448.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I know that but just going by my own observations I have seen more than usual ( whether they're showing more than usual ? )my son plays football I take an interest in these things as that would be my worst nightmare …Comirnaty PILView attachment 1103981
View attachment 1103973
You've seen more than usual? Is it because your son plays football that you're now watching more football or more alive to it? The fact that you've seen more doesn't mean there are more.

You've seen more than usual? Is it because your son plays football that you're now watching more football or more alive to it? The fact that you've seen more doesn't mean there are more.
I'm a football widow my husband has watched it for years so I tended to watch along , it also doesn't mean every young death is being reported on.

I know that but just going by my own observations I have seen more than usual ( whether they're showing more than usual ? )my son plays football I take an interest in these things as that would be my worst nightmare …Comirnaty PIL
View attachment 1103973
i appreciate that you have a new level of concern but the thing you need to focus on here is “very rare” and “most cases were mild”. also not sure how your observations can be more than the actual reporting, unless you’re watching secret underground football.

it’s also “very rare” or borderline impossible to have a vaccine with absolutely no reported side affects.

i appreciate that you have a new level of concern but the thing you need to focus on here is “very rare” and “most cases were mild”. it’s also “very rare” or borderline impossible to have a vaccine with absolutely no reported side affects.
That's why informed choice is paramount . I watch with interest on what the next 10 years bring .

There’s a certain minority who will blame everything and anything on the vaccines. So many factors that can lead to heart related medical problems - age, poor diet, smoking, family history etc. The pandemic has also delayed treatment and people having access to medical care which could exacerbate health conditions.

Finally, Covid-19 infection has been linked to an increase in heart related issues - even in those who have had a mild infection. But, you’ll rarely see people talk about this because they’re determined to blame the vaccine.

Reactions: 12