Rise in deaths/heart attacks in of young sports stars - shane warne RIP

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just heard about shane warne now. 52 is so young!
(RIP)
I know nothing about his medical history so I’m going just by Twitter comments!

without saying it…..😬 without saying what everyone sees online….

Are you linking it?
this could be a dangerous thread idea but I want a balanced view that isn’t so much a pro or anti stance.

how worried are you that these deaths *could* be linked to
• Covid
• Long Covid
• the vaccine.
RIP Shane Warne.

Serious question @Oohthedrama , do you have any other examples of young celebrities or sports stars who have passed away recently that could be linked to Covid or the vaccine?

Edited to add. I think like you said, this thread could help people who are worried, as long as we just look at the known facts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Worried about what ? he was a pro poker player those tournaments can lasts for days they stack up on anything that keeps them alert .
Agree. What are we worried about. Are we questioning if every 'unexpected' death is linked to COVID or the vaccine.

People died unexpectedly before 2020. This just sounds like a CT post.

Reactions: 28
I think the worry for some is that heart inflammation is listed as a side effect for young men but noone is really talking about it. My son was told after they had given him the vaccine.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
RIP Shane Warne.

Serious question @Oohthedrama , do you have any other examples of young celebrities or sports stars who have passed away recently that could be linked to Covid or the vaccine?

Edited to add. I think like you said, this thread could help people who are worried, as long as we just look at the known facts.
I had a quick look on Twitter after Jamal Edwards died and saw a lot of people commenting that it was connected to the vaccinations. A few comments of “he was a DJ so maybe he’d been taking drugs” but there were more putting the blame at the door of the vaccines.

Reactions: 7
I knew the second I saw Shane Warne had passed that his death would be hi-jacked by the anti Covid vax crew. Not just because he'd been vocal about getting his vaccinations but every death is related to vaccines for some of them. How about waiting until the poor man has been autopsied and his condition confirmed before you start crowing about it?
Ghoulish behaviour, IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think the worry for some is that heart inflammation is listed as a side effect for young men but noone is really talking about it. My son was told after they had given him the vaccine.
My son’s too young and my husband’s too old to fit into that category but that’s the first I’ve heard of that as a side effect!

Reactions: 6
Too many people are jumping on the jab thing for deaths now, even in older people. I don’t mean that sound like I’m saying people are worried about it are nobheads, but people died before. It was like in the height of covid when no one could just be ill or die of anything else.
The truth is, we expect people to all live until they are about 99, because we hear more of that now. People can’t just be ill without there needing to be some sort of analysis, unless it’s cancer which does seem to be the only acceptable illness not to be scrutinised.
And we are all so busy to cover anyone who died with an angel badge that we ignore that they take drugs, drive recklessly etc. I remember seeing the death of a young local lad recently. He’d driving him and a few others at 100mph down a 30mph road, spun and hit a tree. But no one could remark that that was unsafe, however, because it wasn’t his fault. It’s the same as drugs, they will kill you, but if you can avoid saying they did it (apart from a local smack rat) then it doesn’t taint them.

Plus, we have so many pseudo celebs now, the one off vaguely funny game show contestants and all that, that if we did a death list, we’d never stop. Whereas back in the proper fame days, you only heard of the legends dying at their time.

My son’s too young and my husband’s too old to fit into that category but that’s the first I’ve heard of that as a side effect!
Someone’s always been told of something, and it’s never on the list of side effects, and it’s always after the jab. If it was a side effect and it would be a bloody big one! it would be listed in the pre jab info surely

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know of 3 young men in my personal sphere that died from heart issues in their teens or 20s all pre covid. There was actually a campaign to get all 16 year old boys heart screened about 10 years ago. Pro athletes now are heart screened and in fact a female British tennis player underwent heart surgery recently due to an abnormality discovered during her screening. I personally am getting my Son screened. Having said that Shane Warne isn't young and led a well documented hedonistic lifestyle. Cricket fans will be shocked but not necessarily surprised.

Reactions: 11
Was Shane Warne even vaccinated? I thought he was on the TV in Aus a lot as being against the vax.

Highly likely his lifestyle has caused his heart attack which is v sad. Abusing cocaine for years isnt good for the heart.

He may also have had Covid previously which I do think can cause myocarditis.

Reactions: 2
Shane Warne was always a bit of a piss head and liked living life in the fast lane, he was a smoker as well. At some point that’s going to catch up with whether you are a sportsperson or not. Did people only start dying of heart attacks after Covid or something?

Reactions: 13
Nope not concerned at all that these deaths are linked to Covid in any way. Anyone that follows cricket will know that Shane Warne did not treat his body like a temple, if anything the exact opposite. Loved him but can't say I'm massively surprised. Crickets very own James Hunt
exactly - nothing more simple than that. he never really stopped the alcohol consumption and, as others have said, that type of lifestyle may be fun and easy in your 20s but is going to catch up with you once you past 50.

i already intensely dislike how people are attempting to pin any sudden death to the vaccine, people can live with undiagnosed heart conditions for decades without knowing - athletes in particular tend to put more pressure on their bodies in general after years of training/playing etc.

Was Shane Warne even vaccinated? I thought he was on the TV in Aus a lot as being against the vax.

Highly likely his lifestyle has caused his heart attack which is v sad. Abusing cocaine for years isnt good for the heart.

he was confirmed as being vaccinated and having had the booster. when he had covid he tweeted that his symptoms were mild because he was double-vaxxed.

Shane Warne was always a bit of a piss head and liked living life in the fast lane, he was a smoker as well. At some point that’s going to catch up with whether you are a sportsperson or not. Did people only start dying of heart attacks after Covid or something?
all of this 👏🏻 it’s honestly bordering on ghoulish to me if people are going to start linking all cardiac conditions/heart attacks from this point on covid. the poor man only died yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My Stepdad got appendicitis after the third dose. It didn't rupture or have any severe infection. Apparently it has happened a bit and the quacks are looking into it.

Also Shane Warne was never a typical athlete, always had a bit of weight, drinking, drugs, partying etc.
He dramatically lost a lot of weight and did botox whilst dating Liz Hurley.

There was an article about changing to a healthy diet and deaths 3 or 4 years ago but I cannot remember the details.
There were people going for runs and then dying when they sat in their car. They came to a conclusion that people had to let down after intense exercise. That is why instructors have warm ups and let downs.
Years later they chose to look at some of these deaths closer. They found all used margarine and made the connection between transfats and heart disease.
I think I have remembered correctly.

Reactions: 3
D01B122F-6B59-46DA-8A88-01B4CED91714.png

I’m not into CTs at all & believe Shane Warne’s death is likely due to his lifestyle but there’s a proven link with myocarditis & the vaccine.

• Haha
View attachment 1103769
I’m not into CTs at all & believe Shane Warne’s death is likely due to his lifestyle but there’s a proven link with myocarditis & the vaccine.
There is also a proven link between having covid and myocarditis. Which Im sure has actually been shown to be more likely than the chance of getting it from the vaccine.

Pretty tit and scary all round tbh.

View attachment 1103769
based on that link with only two of the vaccines though? do we know which type he had? australia also use the johnson & johnson, novavax and astrazeneca vaccines.

i’m not into CTs either and am especially not into them when it’s theorising around someone’s death unless there was obvious foul play. what we’re discussing here is a man in his early 50s who lived a wildly publicised party lifestyle for a lot of his youth, combined with a sporting career, who never really gave up the alcohol or energy drinks and was a lifelong smoker. also combined with periods of weight loss and putting weight back on. are we going to do this every time a middle aged celebrity dies suddenly?

Reactions: 10
I knew the second I saw Shane Warne had passed that his death would be hi-jacked by the anti Covid vax crew. Not just because he'd been vocal about getting his vaccinations but every death is related to vaccines for some of them. How about waiting until the poor man has been autopsied and his condition confirmed before you start crowing about it?
Ghoulish behaviour, IMO.
Its the first thing I saw, hence I set up the thread wondering if this view was spreading.

Reactions: 3
based on that link with only two of the vaccines though? do we know which type he had? australia also use the johnson & johnson, novavax and astrazeneca vaccines.

i’m not into CTs either and am especially not into them when it’s theorising around someone’s death unless there was obvious foul play. what we’re discussing here is a man in his early 50s who lived a wildly publicised party lifestyle for a lot of his youth, combined with a sporting career, who never really gave up the alcohol or energy drinks and was a lifelong smoker. also combined with periods of weight loss and putting weight back on. are we going to do this every time a middle aged celebrity dies suddenly?
I don’t think his death was anything to do with the vaccine. My post was in response to a couple upthread that weren’t aware of any link between myocarditis & (some) vaccines.

He did have Covid recently and was also vaccinated, he posted both on Twitter.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think his death was anything to do with the vaccine. My post was in response to a couple upthread that weren’t aware of any link between myocarditis & (some) vaccines.
no, i apologise esmeee! i read your post back and realised but then couldn’t edit my reply, it was clear what you meant and what you were replying to 🤦🏼‍♀️

Its the first thing I saw, hence I set up the thread wondering if this view was spreading.
I think it’s only spreading within CT’s who now believe any death is related to a vaccine.

Frankly we are going to see more premature deaths because people have had inadequate access to healthcare over the last 2 years

Reactions: 16