Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
absolutely loving this thread.
As an old friend of Kate’s (back in the towie days) all I can say is, she looks like the hired help of the family. Her and Rio aren’t in a happy marriage, she’s just landed on her feet in terms of money and a ready made family. He’s never there, he’s always away “working”, doing god know what with god knows who, and I think the saddest part of all of that is, Kate knows. She just settles for it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
absolutely loving this thread.
As an old friend of Kate’s (back in the towie days) all I can say is, she looks like the hired help of the family. Her and Rio aren’t in a happy marriage, she’s just landed on her feet in terms of money and a ready made family. He’s never there, he’s always away “working”, doing god know what with god knows who, and I think the saddest part of all of that is, Kate knows. She just settles for it.
money how? If you know rio you’llknow just how tight he is. Does he give her much?? Thanks!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the show last night on BBC1 with Peter Crouch ? Rio was on the show and to me it looked like he didn’t have his wedding ring on just the sun mark of where it should be !!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the show last night on BBC1 with Peter Crouch ? Rio was on the show and to me it looked like he didn’t have his wedding ring on just the sun mark of where it should be !!
I have a friend who is close to a girl who he was sleeping with. He Still had his wedding ring on in the bed with her. Honestly doesn’t mean much.

Anyone read the article where Kate says she can’t wait to have a baby with Rio and call it Rebecca? That came out just weeks after they met..... she’s two sandwiches short of a cheating picnic

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I have a friend who is close to a girl who he was sleeping with. He Still had his wedding ring on in the bed with her. Honestly doesn’t mean much.

Anyone read the article where Kate says she can’t wait to have a baby with Rio and call it Rebecca? That came out just weeks after they met..... she’s two sandwiches short of a cheating picnic
She certainly isn’t the brightest spark. But how inappropriate if she names their baby Rebecca? She seems to be getting obsessed with her.

I thought she was pregnant based on not posting much on social media and pulling out of the recent fitness posts. But surely she wouldn’t have been silly enough to go to the Black Lives Matter protest if she is pregnant?!

Also funny that they were walking around with hat and sunglasses to disguise themselves (though she made sure to keep the blonde hair on show) while Anthony Joshua and Madonna were just mingling normally.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Rio is great. Not only did he cheat on his wife multiple times he also cheated on her when she had breast cancer. Then he made a TV show about how much he loved her. To put the cherry on the top he said he 'couldn't help it if women wanted to sleep with him'. A real gentleman is Rio.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Rio makes me sick. I have cancer of bowel, so have a stoma bag. I'm also incontinent, so wear pads.
When my boyfriend came with me to all my hospital appointments, admissions and chemotherapy sessions, I asked him did he still want to be with me because my sex life with him is over.
I've had leaks and accidents. I'm embarrassed and ashamed. I'm 49 and in a care home with months to live. I haven't seen him since March as care home is on lockdown, so no visitors allowed, not even my daughter.
And yet he still wants us to get married. He surprises me by buying me gifts delivered to me (massive smart TV, a huge Teddy bear, clothes and underwear-coz I go through a lot.) He says he never wants to loose me. We've been together 7 years this month. He calls me, he calls my daughter, he calls care home.
He sees what I went through before going into care home and has helped me so much.
When I had operation for stoma bag, he wanted to see it. I broke down and didn't want to for fear of putting him off me. But he wasn't disgusted. He knew operation saved me.
I almost died last summer (daughter saved my life) and he refused to leave my hospital room. I was there a week.
I'm a lucky, lucky lady. I've a boyfriend who just worries about me, which I hate because I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and grow old with each other.
Before going into care home, he used to love running round hospital grounds with me in wheelchair, frightening the crap out of me (handy, with a stoma bag LOL!)
To think Rio played around while his wife, the mother of his children, was dieing shows he's just got no heart, no compassion, no feelings whatsoever.
I keep fighting though. I will see boyfriend hopefully soon, and spend proper quality time together. I had lost weight, but put more on. Cancer has spread, I'm on so much medication. But I will see him, and daughter, again soon.
Thank you for sharing. You both sound like amazing people 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So not only can Rio not control Kate but it seems the new Mrs Ferdinand cannot control Rio either.
A match made in heaven. What a pair. Quite sickening. Still, I believe in karma. Their time will come, trust me on that. "The wheel of Karma grinds slowly but it does grind finely. And it makes a complete circle."

Reactions: 15
A match made in heaven. What a pair. Quite sickening. Still, I believe in karma. Their time will come, trust me on that. "The wheel of Karma grinds slowly but it does grind finely. And it makes a complete circle."
If karma exists why is Richard Branson still rich?

Reactions: 17
Time. That’s all. Give it time. Karma acts behind closed doors.
Well hurry it up, close to twenty years since the bastard screwed me out of five grand that would have made a massive difference to us but was pence to him

• Sad
Reactions: 19
My friend was seeing rio for a long time before she found out he was cheating on her, with Kate and two others - with Kate a long time before my friend met him. I can tell you I’ve heard him on the phone to her, I’ve seen the messages and things he said about her and cheating on her, and some horrible things he said about other people. Don’t believe the image they portray - he is a nasty individual and a narcissist- he blamed all of his appalling behaviour on his wife passing, but you’ll see (as she did after leaving him) that he was at a music festival only a week or so after his wife died... he’s stone cold. He cheated just before their wedding...but works very hard to improve his saintly persona. I know my friend cared for him, and was with him, Even though most sensible people wouldn’t go near him, but he promised her the world (obviously) she met his sons and family - all very privately - even when he suggested they go public - the way he treated her throughout and when the affair broke, was nothing short of disgusting. I read news about the affairs, the violent attacks on women (guardian)... he’s a bit of work and a serial cheat - which was proven in the high court. The stories I could tell you!
Wow I am so shocked. He’s an absolute pig. Why is that Kate with him she has her whole life in front of her. She will regret it. I wonder if he even wants kids with her. What I find sickening he gets his kids to meet these women. The poor kids. Defo a narc. They are horrible individuals and make you feel like your going insane. I’ll be honest I’ve never liked his portrayal I find him really thick. If he’s cheated on Kate right from the beginning she should leave. If it’s the money she is hanging on to she will come to realise it’s not everything. She really needs to get out if you ask me. She seems like a glorified nanny to me. He’s really using her. He sounds like he gets a kick out of damaging woman. Narcs are dangerous girls and not worth it.

I know everyone already knows this but he was cheating on his wife constantly when she was alive as well. His wife seemed genuinely lovely so God knows how she ended up with a loser like him.
Narcissist are very good at choosing the nicest, empathetic people to be their spouse, long term partner. Easiest to manipulate and stay loyal to them. Poor woman she must have gone through hell. May she rest in peace.

Absolutely DISGUSTING excuse for a man!! I know of girls that have slept with him when his wife was dying.

kate is just a fame hungry desperate bleep . I pity her!
Did the girls know the wife was dying ? Honestly I feel sick. How has he got away with this. Listen I don’t condone cheating at all. I understand relationships go south. But the woman who is the mother of your children is dying and that’s what you choose to do. OMG I’m shocked his dick needs to be soaked whilst this poor woman knows she’s not gonna grow to see her children blossom. OMG all I have to say is karma will get him. That is truly sickening. What a vile human being. And he still is on tv. He needs to be exposed on a larger platform. Sorry but he really does.

I haven't watched the documentary but it's obvious he had to get married in order to get someone to raise his kids while he's out doing whatever it is he does with multiple women. She's a mug. She's got the big house and fancy holidays but she's nothing but a glorified nanny.
Your absolutely right but when your in a narcissistic relationship it’s very hard to get out. They are always playing chess with your emotions and I think she trapped because of the easy life but in reality she’s not mainly trapped because of the money or a because she’s in a mentally abusive relationship. I wish I could contact her and help her get out. I was in a narcissistic relationship with an older man he was the most horrible person ever. I truly have. A heart of gold and his best friend exposed him and told me all about his affairs and I left him but then we became friends and boy did I learn if I don’t cut him off completely I will end up dead or damaged. Narcissists are dangerous I’m telling you. Always gaslighting you, playing games and the person they choose to have as their trophy wife/gf is always the nicest person in the world with a good heart. Then they have their side pieces. They like to appear they are leading a normal life. Horrible people. She needs to get out immediately.

Rio makes me sick. I have cancer of bowel, so have a stoma bag. I'm also incontinent, so wear pads.
When my boyfriend came with me to all my hospital appointments, admissions and chemotherapy sessions, I asked him did he still want to be with me because my sex life with him is over.
I've had leaks and accidents. I'm embarrassed and ashamed. I'm 49 and in a care home with months to live. I haven't seen him since March as care home is on lockdown, so no visitors allowed, not even my daughter.
And yet he still wants us to get married. He surprises me by buying me gifts delivered to me (massive smart TV, a huge Teddy bear, clothes and underwear-coz I go through a lot.) He says he never wants to loose me. We've been together 7 years this month. He calls me, he calls my daughter, he calls care home.
He sees what I went through before going into care home and has helped me so much.
When I had operation for stoma bag, he wanted to see it. I broke down and didn't want to for fear of putting him off me. But he wasn't disgusted. He knew operation saved me.
I almost died last summer (daughter saved my life) and he refused to leave my hospital room. I was there a week.
I'm a lucky, lucky lady. I've a boyfriend who just worries about me, which I hate because I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and grow old with each other.
Before going into care home, he used to love running round hospital grounds with me in wheelchair, frightening the crap out of me (handy, with a stoma bag LOL!)
To think Rio played around while his wife, the mother of his children, was dieing shows he's just got no heart, no compassion, no feelings whatsoever.
I keep fighting though. I will see boyfriend hopefully soon, and spend proper quality time together. I had lost weight, but put more on. Cancer has spread, I'm on so much medication. But I will see him, and daughter, again soon.
I hope your ok? Thinking of you ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I watched the documentary today and I’ve got to say that I felt really sorry for Kate. All she seemed worried about were the kids feelings. But then I started to think, is she so worried about them because of the guilt she must feel if she was seeing Rio while Rebecca was alive 🤔

Reactions: 12
I watched the documentary today and I’ve got to say that I felt really sorry for Kate. All she seemed worried about were the kids feelings. But then I started to think, is she so worried about them because of the guilt she must feel if she was seeing Rio while Rebecca was alive 🤔
did u see her Make tia cry closer to the camera? Making her cry into the mic.... asking her why she was crying when it’s pretty clear... I felt like she used them and uses them... we never saw them when Rebecca was alive.

I agree, it’s guilt talking but she’s in this on her own because rio doesn’t care in the slightest

I could never do such a terrible thing, let alone be around the poor woman’s kids. That’s why she took the photos away... no normal woman would mind their mums pictures in their bedroom but Kate can’t stand it...?

Reactions: 11
I think the photo thing is actually Rios idea not Kate’s but because he does not communicate much Kate gets the blame. Personally I think Rio had the idea to get rid of all the photos and Kate came up with the idea. It’s Rio who needs to take responsibility he knew Rebecca and also he is the father of the kids. He’s awful. In a way they are lucky to have Kate. As I can imagine Rio doesn’t really care.

Reactions: 19
I think the photo thing is actually Rios idea not Kate’s but because he does not communicate much Kate gets the blame. Personally I think Rio had the idea to get rid of all the photos and Kate came up with the idea. It’s Rio who needs to take responsibility he knew Rebecca and also he is the father of the kids. He’s awful. In a way they are lucky to have Kate. As I can imagine Rio doesn’t really care.
Yes I think that's the sad thing. He couldn't care less about those kids, otherwise hed at least have tried to care for them before moving a nanny/wife in. Now she just does all the stuff his wife did and hes still not bothered. Scum.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.