Rightmove gems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crikey, what was going through their head when they thought that colour scheme in picture 6 would be a good idea? I don't think I've ever seen that colour before on the large wall to the left? Metallic grey?
It’s the marble effect kitchen for me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Ahahaha what the hell is going on :ROFLMAO: That's creepy AF.

I love looking at rightmove - especially really huge mansions. One day :p The thing that really bugs me is the amount of estate agents who include in the photographs random close-up shots of things like door handles etc. This is a prime example: https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/108904397#/?channel=RES_BUY

The swan tap is... quite something I guess, but the close up of the corner of a unit? The candlesticks 🤷‍♀️ Why is there a close up picture (so close it misses the top of the tap off) of the back of the kitchen tap?

• Wow
Reactions: 8

lol interesting interior style
I can't unseen the monkey family on the bed.

£1.50 and I'll throw this in too:
It's sad that kids actually lived in a home like this, as shown by the Lego.

£1.50 and I'll throw this in too:
You’ve got your self a deal

SOLD

I can't unseen the monkey family on the bed.

It's sad that kids actually lived in a home like this, as shown by the Lego.
What I don’t understand is ok people don’t have a lot of money but why do you need to live in filth and mess and let your home get into that state?
i hope this doesn’t come across really ignorant I just think it’s so sad that in this day I’m age people live like this.

I’m assuming it’s in a good location/area and will be sold at auction and subsequently demolished. If the area is desirable and planning permission is likely to be granted there’s no financial gain in paying for clearing the property which is going to be torn down anyway. I can’t see anyone buying it as a doer upper.
The phrase to note is "non-traditional construction". Usually code for a type of construction that wouldn’t get a mortgage. The land will be more valuable, no doubt.

lol interesting interior style
I'm a maximalist but that's giving me hives.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.