Rightmove gems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jesus what has happened to the wall in the bedroom?!
458D92E3-49C8-45B4-A1EC-C7E8BEB5E096.jpeg

It looks messy AF but they’ve left so much behind, I bet there are some gems hidden away.
Quoting myself to also say fair play to them for trying to be sustainable with the solar panels.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Twice we were shown around flats a few years ago and the owner/tenant was asleep in bed, curtains drawn and everything.😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It looks messy AF but they’ve left so much behind, I bet there are some gems hidden away.
That trail on the floor in picture 6 looks like a dead bleeding body has been dragged out at some stage

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
God knows why this property was not cleared and fumigated before marketing it! Who the duck would want that dump? It will cost you thousands to clear the tit hole. 🙄

Reactions: 11
God knows why this property was not cleared and fumigated before marketing it! Who the duck would want that dump? It will cost you thousands to clear the tit hole. 🙄
I’m assuming it’s in a good location/area and will be sold at auction and subsequently demolished. If the area is desirable and planning permission is likely to be granted there’s no financial gain in paying for clearing the property which is going to be torn down anyway. I can’t see anyone buying it as a doer upper.

Reactions: 6
I’m flat hunting at the moment and you know what grinds my gears, estate agents putting listings up with NO PHOTOS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m flat hunting at the moment and you know what grinds my gears, estate agents putting listings up with NO PHOTOS
From experience, if there’s no picture then the property is either too awful to market with them or the sellers are incredibly hard to deal with. Either way I’d avoid.
On a very small number of occasions an agent will do it for a brief period until they get images as they want to get the property on their books before any of their competitors do.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
From experience, if there’s no picture then the property is either too awful to market with them or the sellers are incredibly hard to deal with. Either way I’d avoid.
On a very small number of occasions an agent will do it for a brief period until they get images as they want to get the property on their books before any of their competitors do.
Oh that’s very interesting, thank you! It’s weird though cos I sort of know the area/development it’s in for example so know it’s likely to be fairly decent but I like to see pictures before anything. I just find it bizarre to be advertising something without really actually advertising it if that makes sense? 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh that’s very interesting, thank you! It’s weird though cos I sort of know the area/development it’s in for example so know it’s likely to be fairly decent but I like to see pictures before anything. I just find it bizarre to be advertising something without really actually advertising it if that makes sense? 😂
In that case I’d guess difficult sellers or competition between agents.

Your 9% battery is scaring me! :eek:
Mine is on pretty much permanent red. It only gets charged when my husband plugs it in. Once it gets to 19% I unplug it again. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.