Rightmove gems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that house. If only we knew we could WFH forever I'd be snapping it up!!
wow thathouse is incredible! I do not like the kitchen though, looks very clinical andkind of jars with the rest of the house

Reactions: 3
Daft.ie is the Irish version of Rightmove. My brother and SIL live in Co Kerry (SIL is from there) It's not even the houses themselves, but the locations and the scenery are amazing.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So I got a bit bored while my baby naps and created a compilation of our dream property (hope no one takes offence it’s just a bit of fun)

sort after location
Low maintenance garden
Original features
Spacious family lounge
Possibly a kitchen / wheelie bin storage area
Sweeping stair case
Main bathroom in need of modernising
Mesazzine master suite with en-suite with clever use of space
Two generous guest bedrooms
Viewing essential
Looks like something that was built on Minecraft!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
God some of these are hideous! Amazing what people can do to them though with the right money...

I follow a lady on tiktok and she & her husband bought a really run down, shabby, old house and how they turned it around was incredible!!
Very much the 'grey' theme inside but still looks great

I'm always on rightmove too so I am sure I can contribute soon!

I wish I had taken photos of some of the places I saw when looking to buy, I specifically said I didn’t want anything that needed work more than painting etc. Cue one place that smelt like damp before I entered, had been empty for years, floor broken, damp everywhere , nothing in the kitchen (I.e. not even cabinets etc) estate agent says “would probably be fixed for around 5000£. I actually laughed as it was so ridiculous. What was insane was looking at the photos again afterwards as they had managed to make it look fine in them!

Reactions: 6
I love houses like this but I could never live there - they’re just not homely enough. I want a bit but cosy house, probably abit much to ask :ROFLMAO:
I know what you mean, you’d need to fill this with your extended family and who in their right mind wants that.😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.