Rightmove gems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spacious two bedroom end terrace in a highly sought after location offering excellent development potential. Recent sales of similarly sized properties nearby in good condition have reached superb prices. The house requires a complete refurbishment and is priced competitively to sell hence cash buy only.

The house requires a full refurbishment, and due to the condition is currently uninhabitable, non mortgageable and therefore a cash buy only, sold as seen, and unsafe for viewings. Starting price 99k.

The area isn't actually that great either 😅

View attachment 996517View attachment 996518View attachment 996519View attachment 996520View attachment 996521View attachment 996522View attachment 996523View attachment 996524View attachment 996525View attachment 996526View attachment 996527
I mean…. I know this page is a bit of fun so we’re not poking fun at people living in poverty but how On earth does your house end up like that?
surely that’s what building and contents insurance is for. Even if the ceiling damage is from a leak.
You’ve got to have some vision to take that one on

Reactions: 8
Spacious two bedroom end terrace in a highly sought after location offering excellent development potential. Recent sales of similarly sized properties nearby in good condition have reached superb prices. The house requires a complete refurbishment and is priced competitively to sell hence cash buy only.

The house requires a full refurbishment, and due to the condition is currently uninhabitable, non mortgageable and therefore a cash buy only, sold as seen, and unsafe for viewings. Starting price 99k.

The area isn't actually that great either 😅

View attachment 996517View attachment 996518View attachment 996519View attachment 996520View attachment 996521View attachment 996522View attachment 996523View attachment 996524View attachment 996525View attachment 996526View attachment 996527
I wouldn’t even buy this if it was £5k

Reactions: 6
I didn’t think burials in back gardens were even allowed?
I was under the impression that you have to have permission from The Home Office and as long as you own the land then you can. Gets a bit tricky when you sell the land (in this case) because then the owners now own the grave 😳 They will struggle to sell that house on that basis I would imagine

• Wow
Reactions: 4
People would bite your hand off for a “converted chapel” that inevitably would have old graves in the front garden but nobody wants to buy a semidetached house that the last owner was buried in.

Don’t get me wrong – I feel totally the same way but it’s weird, isn’t it?

Reactions: 11
I was under the impression that you have to have permission from The Home Office and as long as you own the land then you can. Gets a bit tricky when you sell the land (in this case) because then the owners now own the grave 😳 They will struggle to sell that house on that basis I would imagine

You do need to get permission from the HO or your council.

The place of the grave also has to be marked on the property plan

Been looking for a new rental and came across these gems
Worlds smallest spare room
And a bed that looks like someone has been murdered on it 🤔
you couldnt even fit a bed in that "spare room" maybe just a lilo on the floor i guess 😂

Reactions: 3
Been looking for a new rental and came across these gems
Worlds smallest spare room
And a bed that looks like someone has been murdered on it 🤔
Funny that, the Instagrammer Rvkloves owns a nearly million pound house but has turned a tiny landing space about the size of that spare room into a nursery for her 2nd child. It's shocking!

Reactions: 7
It's a bit like that The Girl before TV programme, with the grave on the property.

Reactions: 2
So I got a bit bored while my baby naps and created a compilation of our dream property (hope no one takes offence it’s just a bit of fun)

sort after location
Low maintenance garden
Original features
Spacious family lounge
Possibly a kitchen / wheelie bin storage area
Sweeping stair case
Main bathroom in need of modernising
Mesazzine master suite with en-suite with clever use of space
Two generous guest bedrooms
Viewing essential

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
you couldnt even fit a bed in that "spare room" maybe just a lilo on the floor i guess 😂
I wondered if it was previously a toilet room ... not much room to move about though. They should just knock through one of the walls to make an adjoining room larger (unless both walls are supported by structural posts ... which would be a bit weird).

So I got a bit bored while my baby naps and created a compilation of our dream property (hope no one takes offence it’s just a bit of fun)

sort after location
Low maintenance garden
Original features
Spacious family lounge
Sweeping stair case
Viewing essential
I like the bathroom skylight!

I wonder where these people go ... you often read about how they left in a hurry, but if that was the case, wouldn't they miss all their stuff?

Reactions: 4
This could work in the US but not sleepy Whistable.

View attachment 998608

Anyone want a grand home:

There is a new build estate near me that has loads of these style properties.

I just find it weird. They aren't in big wide American streets. They are in top of each other on a new build estate. Who would want to sit out there??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The Scottish house is just stunning, I really hope that someone respects its history and authenticity when they move!

There's so may beautiful homes like this near where I live with so much history (I'm based in Scotland). Oh if I had the money!!! I love them honestly, my sister hates them and would take a new build - white and grey everything, over something like this.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
There's so may beautiful homes like this near where I live with so much history (I'm based in Scotland). Oh if I had the money!!! I love them honestly, my sister hates them and would take a new build - white and grey everything, over something like this.
They’re are such gems, and incredibly good value compared to what you can get in most cities for that price! I’d love it too, and the best part, no bloody neighbours! 😂 I’m hoping that the grey, white washed fad finally pisses off this year!

Reactions: 8

sort after location
Low maintenance garden
Original features
Spacious family lounge
Sweeping stair case
Viewing essential
That en-suite is to die for. 😂 You would probably end up falling arse over tit and killing yourself trying to get out of the bath!

Definitely a sought after property. 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.