Rightmove gems #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The house used in Persuasion is on the market

I love this one too
The exterior for that second link is gorgeous. I'm personally not a fan of the mix matched attempts inside but I can see the overall appeal.

I wish I'd known of this thread 3 weeks ago when I came across the most gawdy gaff I have ever seen. My oh and I are looking at purchasing a property in either manc/leeds and I was thrawling rightmove and came across a 6 bed for less than 80k I'm almost certain it was suburbs of leeds. Someones nan had decked it out; full on tack. Apologies if this isn't allowed on this thread? I am trying to find it again it was awful. The bathroom was bright pink. The living room was a match of animal prints and had a massive fish tank. It was def an older persons house as there was some old school china sets. I could see the potential but I wouldn't want to be de-housing someones grandmother 😔

Do you think they like the colour red?! 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The house used in Persuasion is on the market

I love this one too
Another house I can't afford and is too big for us that I want anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Reactions: 7
The pile of washing on the floor by the machine is a nice festive touch. It's so busy though, I thinking I'd be constantly anxious living with all those patterns....even the pics make me feel weird.
Wow, some bold design choices there!! I’d have a constant headache!
And I don’t understand why people don’t clean up, or at least move stuff out of the way for photos. I’d be so embarrassed by the pile of laundry on the floor!

Reactions: 7
The pile of washing on the floor by the machine is a nice festive touch. It's so busy though, I thinking I'd be constantly anxious living with all those patterns....even the pics make me feel weird.
I see it says the property is currently being rented, more than likely the tenant doesn't want the property sold

Reactions: 2
Wow, some bold design choices there!! I’d have a constant headache!
And I don’t understand why people don’t clean up, or at least move stuff out of the way for photos. I’d be so embarrassed by the pile of laundry on the floor!
Especially just a pile of laundry, you can just move it to the side for a photo 🤣

Reactions: 1
If you want a modern house, buy a modern house or build one. Do not buy a glorious late-Georgian manor house and do this to it.

Who ever put up the panelled wallpaper in the living room needs to be shot!! Gives me the ick I hate panelled wallpaper especially on corners it makes it look wonky!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another house I can't afford and is too big for us that I want anyway

Oh wow this house is stunning. I am blinded by any house that showcases that shade of navy, it just works doesn't it?

Tell you what we should all chip in to do the lotto as a syndicate could have the dream gaff in no time. Time-share it :ROFLMAO: Is it wild that I don't think it's a bad price given the space of the property?
---
In need of renovation is something of an understatement...

450k?? that person is raving! I don't understand land scale things but is that "a lot" of land theyre offering for 450?? 🥴

Oh wow this house is stunning. I am blinded by any house that showcases that shade of navy, it just works doesn't it?

Tell you what we should all chip in to do the lotto as a syndicate could have the dream gaff in no time. Time-share it :ROFLMAO: Is it wild that I don't think it's a bad price given the space of the property?
---

450k?? that person is raving! I don't understand land scale things but is that "a lot" of land theyre offering for 450?? 🥴
No. 12.5 acres is a few fields. Buying this would cost you a fortune as the falling down house is listed so you couldn’t just knock it down, you’d have to restore it within the official guidelines.

• Heart
'This house is a deathtrap' just sounds like BS from someone who wants to knock it down. I expect there'll be a mysterious fire along shortly.

• Haha
'This house is a deathtrap' just sounds like BS from someone who wants to knock it down. I expect there'll be a mysterious fire along shortly.
Absolutely. idk if anyone knows Sandbanks but my Gran used to live nearby in Poole and the beautiful family homes they've already pulled down to replace with hideous modern monstrosities is criminal. So it's good to finally see some sort of stand being taken.

Absolutely. idk if anyone knows Sandbanks but my Gran used to live nearby in Poole and the beautiful family homes they've already pulled down to replace with hideous modern monstrosities is criminal. So it's good to finally see some sort of stand being taken.
Yeah my partner works in and around Poole and the things being built are just ridiculous not to mention the traffic in that area.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.