Rightmove gems #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Boasting timeless elegance and sophisticated charm, this residence is a true embodiment of luxurious living. "

---
The library is a thing of beauty.

1705687705241.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Here’s a local one to me. Every photo tells a different story. I especially love the plate on the bed, the fact that the TV is on, the washing line. It just keeps going.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Here’s a local one to me. Every photo tells a different story. I especially love the plate on the bed, the fact that the TV is on, the washing line. It just keeps going.

I could deal with cleaning up but wow a 7 bed for only £205k!

Reactions: 3
The Doncaster one must be an HMO, looks like the residents are possibly people who are struggling (drink/drugs, MH issues) by the general state of most of the rooms. Some of the unoccupied rooms look quite well kept, I'm guessing the tidy tenants probably don't stay too long.

Re the pram, it might not be that there's a baby living there, I know some people use them for dogs (you can get proper ones for dogs, but old prams are more likely to be given away free) or even for their shopping. tbh even if it is a shopping trolley it's a pretty awful state to be living in :(

Read the description...
That's going to be a hard one to sell. You can't view it, there's no rights of access to it and they're going to cut the water off.
What on earth has happened there, I'm intrigued to know the legal background!
The fact it's for sale by the lender means the owner must have defaulted on a secured loan. But why is the adjoining owner refusing access, when clearly those access rights are now in place? (for the current occupants). I'm thinking that actually the adjoining owner owns this house too, and this is some fall out between them and their lender.

Reactions: 7
It looks like the whole thing was for sale at one point, with the riding school too. Would love to know what's gone on there.

Reactions: 3
That house was on reddit, it's highly suspected that either the landowner is not the owner but it was split between two siblings in a will and they've fallen out, or the owner of the house has died and the owner of the land thinks they should have inherited it and now wants to buy it at a reduced price

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What I find odd is that the house wont be vacated at purchase but the water will be cut off so whoever is living there now will be living there without water.
A helicopter might be the answer:)

Reactions: 7

Read the description...
Well now, that's going to be an interesting one to sell!! I wonder what the background is...

ETA: Bit of sniffing around and apparently the house used to belong to Beaver Hall Equestrian Centre which was sold as a whole about 5 years ago. Somewhere in the middle then the house has been sold but it seems like they've defaulted on the mortgage. I wonder if it was sold to family and they've all fallen out, hence the owners of the stables refusing any sort of access over their land?

• Wow
Reactions: 6