Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
If you lived here you would have thought at some stage you'd wake up one day, look around you and though you need to do something about this. Perhaps once it all started mounting up it got overwhelming. Apparently the wine bottles were full of urine

Screenshot 2022-11-29 12.17.49 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-11-29 12.17.17 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-11-29 12.16.49 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-11-29 12.16.10 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Pipsy

VIP Member

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Reagent

Many years ago I had a ginger cat. We lived in a new build right next door to the show house.the builders were Wimpy. At that time their adverts always included a ginger cat. The salesman told me my cat used to sleep on the bed in the showhouse. Lots of prospective buyers thought he was part of the advertising campaign so he was happy to let him snooze on the beds!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
For first time buyers in London.

"Large cottage with classic country cottage styling. Detailed interior features. Full height door and 4 windows with shutters that open and close easily" .

1685827709539.png

---
Umm… I have a hotel stay booked in here for a couple of months time!! WTF 😬

Hope you paid by credit card. I would double check the T&Cs of your booking.

• Haha

Some People!

Chatty Member
It's 1.8 mil I don't think people paying that for a house need to worry about 22k for a roof every 20 odd years. That actually only works out to 2k a year if the roof lasts 20 years, if they get 40 out of it then 1k a year. Council tax will be more than that.
Not really relevant, but rich folk sometimes do some canny stuff:
I know a very affluent family with a fairly big house with loads of thatched roof who put a family friend's kid through the course/ apprenticeship to become a heritage thatcher (?) and paid for his first year of insurance or rates or whatever setup he needed to become a thatcher, all with the understanding that once qualified he would do all their thatching in perpetuity for free/ cost. His work is really beautiful and he's in high demand. All of their outbuildings and hen house have various levels of practice thatch on them 🤣

This is the kind of Benevolent Lord Of The Manor shit I'd be up to if I could afford these beautiful houses!

• Wow
  • Haha
Found on Twitter.
I am so uncomfortable rn 😬😬🫣
But whatever could the matter be? It can't be the bizarrely arranged pine furniture (nice flat rolling surfaces in easy reach), it definitely can't be the completely normal and not so tiny arachnid on the wall...ahh, it must be the ENTIRE room of Taz's 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 12