RightGuysReviews #2 Frumpy Lucy's fashion sense is dire..oh well let's cook some more crap in the air fryer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Driving round live & showing off the little ones nursery on the high street! The guy is an absolute idiot!! I thinks it's been deleted now... but so many 'fans'🥴 will have seen it!

Reactions: 4
I don’t begrudge them the dummy - mine had one for a long time and if it made him quiet well that was the best option 😂 why send him to nursery at his age though? They don’t work?? Surely you can look after your baby whilst you walk round aldi?
Then again maybe he’ll get a slight education.
Anyway, 3 years until he has to legally be in school - buckle up for rhe ‘adventures’ to mcdonalds around the worrld!!

I don’t begrudge them the dummy - mine had one for a long time and if it made him quiet well that was the best option 😂 why send him to nursery at his age though? They don’t work?? Surely you can look after your baby whilst you walk round aldi?
Then again maybe he’ll get a slight education.
Anyway, 3 years until he has to legally be in school - buckle up for rhe ‘adventures’ to mcdonalds around the worrld!!
Nursery will be good for him. He will get to play, interact with other children his age and learn. All that kid has known is being dragged around in a buggy or a shopping trolley. Ok, so he has been to lots of country's but his parents spend most of that time talking into their phones.

Reactions: 4
Lucy out shopping looking painfully skinny, shopping for more dummies for little Vinny

People like this need to remember we don't get to dictate the memories our children have! I'm under no illusions that my family holidays are your staple bucket and spade type, like the ones this family are doing. 15 a year aren't going to make any magical memories!

Reactions: 9
They are truly insufferable people. Non stop bragging and not to mention how rude they are.
Even worse they front face their son in his car seat 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ pretty sure with a coat on at times too!!! Makes my blood boil… just because it’s legal (to FF) doesn’t mean it’s safe!! Because it’s not safe at all to front face a 21 month old and someone being on social media like that you’d think they’d wanna show others what’s safest but they clearly don’t give a tit

Reactions: 5
They are truly insufferable people. Non stop bragging and not to mention how rude they are.
Even worse they front face their son in his car seat 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ pretty sure with a coat on at times too!!! Makes my blood boil… just because it’s legal (to FF) doesn’t mean it’s safe!! Because it’s not safe at all to front face a 21 month old and someone being on social media like that you’d think they’d wanna show others what’s safest but they clearly don’t give a tit
They are the worst kind of people. All the comments on Facebook about how amazing they are makes me so mad

Reactions: 3
They are the worst kind of people. All the comments on Facebook about how amazing they are makes me so mad
& They don't get that setting their followers on so called trolls (or people who dare to criticise their lifestyle or have a different opinion on anything) makes them no better! They do not come across as good or nice people who bask in the glory of strangers on the internet

Reactions: 2
I’m presuming it’s true about you getting paid more revenue for a photo than a video as it’s been photo central this week!

You are right. It’s insufferable. Sick of the “You guys are amazing” comments. The amount of pages they run is insane. His eldest son has a page too and he’s a scruffy beggar as well.

Think I need to start internet begging for a living, work is overrated anyway 🙄

Reactions: 2
Think she bought her eating disorder from the same shop in the clouds as fanny v ?

Reactions: 1
& They don't get that setting their followers on so called trolls (or people who dare to criticise their lifestyle or have a different opinion on anything) makes them no better! They do not come across as good or nice people who bask in the glory of strangers on the internet
I think it’s Lucy that replies most of the time and she’s such a smarmy, entitled, sarcastic bint.

it’s all Look at us, look at what we have, we make money from trolls, we are on top of the world, we have lots of money blah blah. No one likes a bragger love. I’m surprised he’s not been accosted yet for being a bellend. He likes to make sure he comes across as a celebrity when out & about 😂

Till it all comes crashing down. It won’t last forever - Nothing does!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.