RightGuysReviews #2 Frumpy Lucy's fashion sense is dire..oh well let's cook some more crap in the air fryer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before they know it vinny will be at school , they won't be jetting off every other week then .
That will mean nothing to that pair of entitled pricks.
---
His first words will be 'Right guys'.
Or “cook it up” 😭
---
I'm not a parent, but it boils my blood how kids are monetised. Brian Dowling, who won Big Brother way back in the early days, and his husband are non-stop at it to the point I'd recognise their 18 month old anywhere.
Its quite alarming how many are at it on social media. Some of them have zero personality without shoving a camera infront of their kids faces to make content. Then they will come on ranting about trolls, privacy etc 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I'm not a parent, but it boils my blood how kids are monetised. Brian Dowling, who won Big Brother way back in the early days, and his husband are non-stop at it to the point I'd recognise their 18 month old anywhere.
Same. It’s wrong. Those kids can’t consent.

Give it a few more years and there will be kids going down a legal route for lack of consent.

Reactions: 4
Don’t get me started on Brian and Artur - same as you, I’d would recognise that child anywhere and have her bloody full name on a loop in my head now. We do not need to see an outfit every day etc etc.

I thought these two were pretty harmless to start with albeit a bit simple, now I nearly throw my phone across the room if I hear the start of a “right gu…..” because I can’t bear them. Snide, unkind, unfunny grifter. Their target audience must be very vulnerable is all I can say.

Reactions: 7
I believe there is a special place in hell for these types. Vulnerable people aren’t even safe in their own homes anymore
Sadly very true. I know people blame all sorts on covid but it really did cause a lot of lonely people stuck at home to connect with these shysters and enable the grifting.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
They are rotten to the core, the pair of them. They are still miserable, horrible people, only difference is they're not on the dole. Same old miserable lives. Keep the freebies, the holidays etc, I'd prefer my family and friends any day

Someone needs to tell Lucy to put some weight on , she looks dreadful. Sorry but once you get to a certain age. Loosing weight is not always a good thing

Reactions: 5
Loved them initially - Seems like forever ago.
Now they just need to get gone. Crappy, entitled attitude when people mention they are on holiday every 3 or 4 weeks and when I’m scrolling reels and hear “Right Guys” and he’s stood in like a hotel foyer or in the street with people watching like he’s a bloody celebrity I actually cringe for him.

The money tree will hopefully dry up soon and they will have to partake in actual paid work and we won’t be forced to endure them.

She’s defo had a gastric sleeve whilst in Turkey having the teeth done. No way has she lost so much weight naturally in such a short space of time. It’s not done her any favours whatsoever. She’s gone too far & She looks terminally ill 🙄
She should have had a hair transplant too whilst there. Definitely female pattern baldensss. It’s a mess and not helped with how she styles it.

Reactions: 8
‘She’s done so well at the gym’ well it must be a miracle.
I really would bet that she’s on the fat loss injections.

She 100% hasn't lost the weight naturally (and that's ok) but she looks ill and gaunt which is not a good look.

Their latest taste test video, they both look wired to the moon 😬 definitely trouble in paradise

Loved them initially - Seems like forever ago.
Now they just need to get gone. Crappy, entitled attitude when people mention they are on holiday every 3 or 4 weeks and when I’m scrolling reels and hear “Right Guys” and he’s stood in like a hotel foyer or in the street with people watching like he’s a bloody celebrity I actually cringe for him.

The money tree will hopefully dry up soon and they will have to partake in actual paid work and we won’t be forced to endure them.

She’s defo had a gastric sleeve whilst in Turkey having the teeth done. No way has she lost so much weight naturally in such a short space of time. It’s not done her any favours whatsoever. She’s gone too far & She looks terminally ill 🙄
She should have had a hair transplant too whilst there. Definitely female pattern baldensss. It’s a mess and not helped with how she styles it.
It puzzles me when they describe what they do as being 'hard work'.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.