Right Guys Reviews #4 Vinny @ home with the Laxative Gnome & Mark's in Majorca calling everyone a stalker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My child's school did the same & had someone with a huge following that's an interest. She actually came home & told me all about them & told me facts todo with said interest.

Then you have these two who make derogatory comments about people, threaten people etc and the school thought it was a good idea? I'm pretty sure they don't influence anyone to book multiple 5 star holidays abroad

Reactions: 11
Just had a look at that school’s Facebook and the other people they’ve had in for careers week are a Bank manager turned Reverend and a Paediatrician. If they had to have social media influencers , they could’ve found much better ones than these two rent a gobs who are nothing but vile to people. I’d love to know which staff member decided to book them , I bet today was fun for them.

Mark and Lucy will be fuming the school deleted their post and they’ll be trying to get the school shut down 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was astounded they have such a following but all their followers have zero critical thinking skills and are manipulated by these two. It looks like the video where he posted the names and photos of his "stalkers" on the school post has been deleted. The comments on it were particularly bad, calling the man a nonce purely because he commented on a school page. Insinuating something like that could get the poor man seriously hurt, or worse.

I don't understand how Mark does not see he is the problem. Too much coke in his eyes.

Reactions: 12
It’s so bizarre that even when there is clear evidence of their vile behaviour and calling people names like the R word and a whole array of derogatory names they will still support them and think they’ve done nothing wrong when it’s Mark and Lucy that’s the problem and the true bullies.

Even Marks comments on the schools post before it was deleted and his video “shaming the trolls” showed what an utter disgrace he is.

Oh here’s another post totally erasing the other children from the narrative. It’s no wonder some people think they’ve only got one kid. She ain’t an amazing person , anymore who calls people the R word is vile , vile , vile.

IMG_0854.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It’s so bizarre that even when there is clear evidence of their vile behaviour and calling people names like the R word and a whole array of derogatory names they will still support them and think they’ve done nothing wrong when it’s Mark and Lucy that’s the problem and the true bullies.

Even Marks comments on the schools post before it was deleted and his video “shaming the trolls” showed what an utter disgrace he is.

Oh here’s another post totally erasing the other children from the narrative. It’s no wonder some people think they’ve only got one kid. She ain’t an amazing person , anymore who calls people the R word is vile , vile , vile.

View attachment 3018454
Pretty new to the page but how many kids does they have? Thought I saw he had a kid or two from a previous relationship? She has one with him too?

Reactions: 3
Anyone know what Tip Bits are?? Never have a tip bits tea before 😄🙄😂 duck me I despair. An army of dimwits led by the 2 thickest dimwits of them all 🙃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pretty new to the page but how many kids does they have? Thought I saw he had a kid or two from a previous relationship? She has one with him too?
I think Lucy has an older daughter plus Sonny and Vinnie. Mark has an older daughter + Connor. Poss others, I'm not 100%

Reactions: 6
Awwww!
Look at this pair of absolute heroes trying to redeem themselves 🙄

Just watching the “You are amazing” comments rolling in…..
Damage limitation, nowt else. They wouldn’t be bothering if he hadn’t ranting on TikTok or visited that school and got called out on their Facebook page.

This is the same level of damage limitation they did after that Aldi incident of getting the Aldi manager piled on by their “army”.

Here we go again! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I’ve no idea what he said, I was too distracted by the teeth trying to blind me into a coma, and being absolutely fascinated by how far apart his eyes are. What an odd looking chap.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 15
All that kid will see is him churning into his phone talking bollocks and there’s dumb and dumber going into a school to preach about social media. That kid doesn’t stand a chance .

Reactions: 8
Wow that’s gaslighting at its finest. He’s saying the “trolls” are making fun of Harvey Price by “pointing out he’s disabled” cos he’s called out on his vileness. It’s a bit rich him saying the “trolls” are c u next Tuesday’s when those two are the biggest c*nts going. He’s got a nerve saying that when we’ve all seen the video where you can hear Lucy in the background saying “oh god, it's that r*ta*d again ”. Which I’ll add on this post

They are the most negative people I’ve ever seen , can they manifest new personalities for themselves ?!. They are truly vile.

They’ll have hated that the school saw what they’re really like. Nobody was “trolling” on the schools post , they was stating facts and showing evidence of their disgusting behaviour.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Wow that’s gaslighting at its finest. He’s saying the “trolls” are making fun of Harvey Price by “pointing out he’s disabled” cos he’s called out on his vileness. It’s a bit rich him saying the “trolls” are c u next Tuesday’s when those two are the biggest c*nts going. He’s got a nerve saying that when we’ve all seen the video where you can hear Lucy in the background saying “oh god ,it’s that r*ta*d ”. Which I’ll add on this post

They are the most negative people I’ve ever seen , can they manifest new personalities for themselves ?!. They are truly vile.

They’ll have hated that the school saw what they’re really like. Nobody was “trolling” on the schools post , they was stating facts and showing evidence of their disgusting behaviour.
Utterly shocking. 🤬

Reactions: 5
The need to defend themselves and correct everyone to his opinion is such ignorant behaviour and so unhealthy. It's the focus...the calling out of everyone being a troll or stalker.

He is like the guy at the footie who has had too much beer and looking for a fight....on every post in his case. Must be exhausting.

He must wake up ready and struggle to sleep with all that angst running through his system.

He needs to step away before his physical health and mental health forces him to.