Right Guys Reviews #4 Vinny @ home with the Laxative Gnome & Mark's in Majorca calling everyone a stalker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge congratulations to @ae77 for our new thread title! Shortened to fit. 😘

I haven't been on this thread for long so if anyone wants to do a full recap on these two utterly vile pricks please do.

What I will say is these two need to be cancelled ASAP. Meathead Mark has obviously missed taking his meds today as I am thoroughly shocked at his disgusting, vile response to a comment a woman made about him driving in sliders. He assumed she was unemployed, bored, lonely and calling her a 'scumhead'. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE YOU UTTER PRICK. 🤬

Previous thread:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

I haven't been on this thread for long so if anyone wants to do a full recap on these two utterly vile pricks please do.

What I will say is these two need to be cancelled ASAP. Meathead Mark has obviously missed taking his meds today as I am thoroughly shocked at his disgusting, vile response to a comment a woman made about him driving in sliders. He assumed she was unemployed, bored, lonely and calling her a 'scumhead'. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE YOU UTTER PRICK. 🤬

View attachment 3008118

Previous thread:
👏 👏 but
O m g that post is disgusting .
How aggressive is he ? That is not normal behaviour. O m g I am shocked so aggressive towards a comment made by a woman imagine what’s he like @ home if his dinner isn’t ready in time as for him commenting on someone not working 😮

Reactions: 10
So he’s done it again and started a pile on of this woman. They’re always shouting about bullying but him doing this video IS bullying and encouraging their deluded followers to pile on her is the same. Him saying she had no job and is lonely shows how vile he is.

Reactions: 13
Also Meathead Mark, if you've been complaining about "being stalked" then why have you filmed your full registration number of your Range Rover (most probably leased or on extortionate finance).

For somebody claiming to "have a million pounds in the bank" and "earning SO much revenue from hate comments", where you live doesn't quite add up to your claims. 🤔 It looks like a pretty generic shared-ownership/council new-build house to me. Looks like a terraced shoe box. Most certainly not a place where a 'millionaire' would live. 😂

Get a grip you absolute weapons-grade bleep.

Screenshot_20240621-165720~2.png

---
So he’s done it again and started a pile on of this woman. They’re always shouting about bullying but him doing this video IS bullying and encouraging their deluded followers to pile on her is the same. Him saying she had no job and is lonely shows how vile he is.
I reported that video for hate/harrassment. He really does need cancelling and a good old-fashioned "sorting out". 💯

Reactions: 15
So the comment’s section so going to ‘educate’ Alison is it? Comments from followers who actually sub to this bullying piece of work who is encouraging people to pile in on this poor woman. Vile.

You’re exactly right. People who are millionaires would be living in a detached house with privacy , not in a tiny new build shoebox. And that reg plate is so obvious who they are if you are unfortunate to know who they are. You wouldn’t have a private reg literally spelling out who you are if you’re always banging on about being “stalked”.

Also , didn’t they claim they got that Land Rover brand new last year ?. A little look on a car checker app shows it was first registered in April 2021, making it three years old.

Reactions: 7
Also Meathead Mark, if you've been complaining about "being stalked" then why have you filmed your full registration number of your Range Rover (most probably leased or on extortionate finance).

For somebody claiming to "have a million pounds in the bank" and "earning SO much revenue from hate comments", where you live doesn't quite add up to your claims. 🤔 It looks like a pretty generic shared-ownership/council new-build house to me. Looks like a terraced shoe box. Most certainly not a place where a 'millionaire' would live. 😂

Get a grip you absolute weapons-grade bleep.

View attachment 3008203
---

I reported that video for hate/harrassment. He really does need cancelling and a good old-fashioned "sorting out". 💯
It’s been removed

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You’re exactly right. People who are millionaires would be living in a detached house with privacy , not in a tiny new build shoebox. And that reg plate is so obvious who they are if you are unfortunate to know who they are. You wouldn’t have a private reg literally spelling out who you are if you’re always banging on about being “stalked”.

Also , didn’t they claim they got that Land Rover brand new last year ?. A little look on a car checker app shows it was first registered in April 2021, making it three years old.
It's not brand new as they claimed. More bullshit.
---
He''s on live. He's bleeping manic!

Reactions: 5
There’s a new video reacting to the sliders while driving. Absolutely disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 4

View attachment 3008118

Previous thread:

TikTok Live now. He's off his nut! 😂😂😂
I’m not on TikTok, you’ll have to post it here. I will say one thing though, he just cannot take any form of criticism. He’s proving himself to be unstable.

Previous thread:

Reactions: 1
What a vile bully. He really thinks he's something!

He's one of those people who would jump down your throat for the smallest thing, argue till he's blue in the face, never wrong & has to have the last word.

Had an ex just like him, and they drain the life out of anyone around them

Reactions: 12
ALISON ABBOTT - RIGHT GUYS REVIEWS - I WANT YOUR NAME OUT THERE. YOU UTTER SICKO FREAK. 🤬
---
He is still going off on one.

He needs sectioning.

• Wow
ALISON ABBOTT - RIGHT GUYS REVIEWS - I WANT YOUR NAME OUT THERE. YOU UTTER SICKO FREAK. 🤬
---
He is still going off on one.

He needs sectioning.
This freak is the one contacting 'trolls' ie innocent people with an opinion and intimidating them and losing their jobs.

Reactions: 7
Jesus , he’s definitely lost the plot. All this over a comment about driving in sliders , it’s demented.

Reactions: 9
Mad-Arse Mark is still on his live. It's been nearly 3hrs now. This guy seriously is mentally ill. Let me collate my notes. Laxative Lucy and Vinny are nowhere to be seen. He looks off his head. Very erratic and chatting tit.

Nearly three hours chatting tit on a live. Swigging 'water' that is probably a mix of vodka and off his nut chatting bollocks. Its Friday night but he's openly still ranting. You can't mix anti-psychotic drugs with cocaine and booze you bleeping muppet. Still waffling on and on about trolls but no sign of Laxative Lucy or Vinny. He is off his nut.

Right Guys I'm off my nut. Been waffling on for nearly three hours now but that's OK because it's the trolls. They're all jealous". bleeping hell this bleep is insufferable and still on TikTok. 🤪🤪🤪🤪
---
Jesus , he’s definitely lost the plot. All this over a comment about driving in sliders , it’s demented.
That Alison Abbott needs karma. Maybe its Laxative Lucy? Pure poison. He is utterly off his nut.

• Wow
Reactions: 8