Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they on permanent holiday? They never seem to be at home or in the supermarket anymore 🤣 more holidays than Katie Price!

They do seem to have moved away from the £5 "savvy" meal which atleast was helpful for people struggling with the cost of living - but the people following them for that aren't going to be jetting off to Cape Verdi any time soon.
They weren’t exactly savvy meals though. They fed two people and mostly made from
precooked stuff, jars, tins etc.

Reactions: 1
They weren’t exactly savvy meals though. They fed two people and mostly made from
precooked stuff, jars, tins etc.
It was oddly addictive watching, like car crash reality TV. The burger pasta dish was a particular favourite 🤣

I like holidays but I don't like watching other people on holiday. I'd love to swan off round the world everything month but like normal people I have bills to pay and a job that requires me to turn up 😆

Reactions: 2