Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #4 Richie wants a wife, you can’t have a mistress without one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To my mind, this jokey, affectionate post does not fit with the picture of a desperate, trapped man driven mad by a nightmare of a wife. Yet in a matter of months he'd flown the coop and Zippy trolls were throwing these accusations at Helen. No wonder Helen was left in a state of shock.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
To my mind, this jokey, affectionate post does not fit with the picture of a desperate, trapped man driven mad by a nightmare of a wife. Yet in a matter of months he'd flown the coop and Zippy trolls were throwing these accusations at Helen. No wonder Helen was left in a state of shock.
He say pounds signs when is say zippy! The fact Helen says she was blindsided by him leaving speaks volumes, there were clearly no problems in the marriage when he walked out. I don’t how zippy isn’t worried he will do the same to her one day.

Reactions: 4
Will I do next thread with this one ?
Christ alive it’s kid number five
Tickety boo and wife number two

Reactions: 5
Hopefully next thread their baby is born healthy.
Helen is thriving and becoming happier by every second.
Zippy is getting more paranoid every second.
Mr Useless every second feels like an hour as he has bugger all to do !
They don’t have to do it yet but Helen’s 3 children are going to want answers in the years to come from him and possibly her if she still about (doubt it tho)
Zippys kids will be spoilt and entitled like her and will be busy selling tit old fashioned clothes !
The Karma table is ready for you Rich and you are on the guest list - Elsie is going to serve you your just desserts !!

Reactions: 6

New thread
---
Hopefully next thread their baby is born healthy.
Helen is thriving and becoming happier by every second.
Zippy is getting more paranoid every second.
Mr Useless every second feels like an hour as he has bugger all to do !
They don’t have to do it yet but Helen’s 3 children are going to want answers in the years to come from him and possibly her if she still about (doubt it tho)
Zippys kids will be spoilt and entitled like her and will be busy selling tit old fashioned clothes !
The Karma table is ready for you Rich and you are on the guest list - Elsie is going to serve you your just desserts !!
Add this to the new thread x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.