Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #4 Richie wants a wife, you can’t have a mistress without one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you ever see anything as pathetic as this, she had Dicks instagram handle on her bio but now that’s gone his name has been replaced instead on her bio. How old is this woman, we get it he’s yours all yours.
I would see the sense if she just did in the last 24 hours now he is off Insta to make it clear they are still together ..It's her version of pissing on him to mark her territory.
---
Christ alive it’s kid number five
Tickety boo and wife number two
next thread title right there .........

Reactions: 8
Ahaha I was right.. I haven’t been keeping up with the thread.. that was her game plan all along.. my my myler !! you really have been sewn up like a kipper.. Ohhh!! Massive regrets are a coming.. he destroyed a family for what.. instead of working on it.. she now really has him “ the balls”.. No way of getting out of this mate with out serious consequences and blowback… ahaha.. She really did see you coming!!

Reactions: 10
I’ve said it before he must feel so suffocated by she’s too full on imo and men hate that.
Listen, if she was anyway decent she would have held back having another one so soon.. Let’s build this relationship making sure it’s going to last.. before adding another child.. My cousin fell pregnant and she didn’t have another one for at least 3-4 years after.. just to be sure.. she didn’t force her partners hand to get married just because she got pregnant.. then after the second one .. they decided to get married .. still happily married with four children..

Reactions: 5
Listen, if she was anyway decent she would have held back having another one so soon.. Let’s build this relationship making sure it’s going to last.. before adding another child.. My cousin fell pregnant and she didn’t have another one for at least 3-4 years after.. just to be sure.. she didn’t force her partners hand to get married just because she got pregnant.. then after the second one .. they decided to get married .. still happily married with four children..
She comes across as quit dim when it comes to him shes like a love sick teenager, anyone with a grain of sense would have even waited with the first. But in Stephs head she thinks this is her way of hanging onto him not at all realising that he just up and walked out on a four month old and two young children, if I was her Id always have that in the back of my mind.

Reactions: 7
She comes across as quit dim when it comes to him shes like a love sick teenager, anyone with a grain of sense would have even waited with the first. But in Stephs head she thinks this is her way of hanging onto him not at all realising that he just up and walked out on a four month old and two young children, if I was her Id always have that in the back of my mind.
I totally agree.. why are some women soo thick to even get involved with a married man.. ok use them for a shag but that’s about it.. there maybe 00.1% exception to the rules when it comes to affairs.. them turning in to long term stable relationships.. She has done all of this to herself.. You don’t have affairs with married men because it backfires.. might not be now but long in to the future.. He was a known shagger when he was with Helen.. I don’t think she knew.. He has no loyalty but now they really have to make it work.. which means it’s going to fail big time because he is going to look elsewhere.. because she is going to turn in to the anti-Christ personified due to paranoia..

He literally has the life now he ran away from only this time he’ll have two little ones in nappies close in age and anyone here with a small age gap will know how hard and exhausting it is in those early years. And let’s face it she’s not going to hire a nanny for help least not an attractive one anyway. I agree with the paranoia I’d say she’s on high alert as it is, I hope it’s brutal for her I’ve no sympathy there.

Reactions: 7
I still cannot get over being happy with being with a man who left a 4 month old, no matter how he spins the relationship with Helen, Zippy is happy to trot along with a man who left his wife holding a 4 month old, and barely sees his first 3 kids. Why she thinks he will be better to hers is beyond me.
The absolute ick I'd get from someone being a tit to their kids...

Reactions: 15
Cue her new proflie photo gripping on to him
The need to show the world they are a happy family of 3 soon to be 4 screams out desperate seeking attention vibes.

I still cannot get over being happy with being with a man who left a 4 month old, no matter how he spins the relationship with Helen, Zippy is happy to trot along with a man who left his wife holding a 4 month old, and barely sees his first 3 kids. Why she thinks he will be better to hers is beyond me.
She was willing to have an affair with him whilst he was married, she has no morals so won’t be bothered about his other kids as from her perspective they’re nothing to do with her.

• Sick
It would give any decent woman with morals the ick if a married/taken man even so much as looked in my direction I’d have the ick instantly and would think he was a low life. How’s she also able to ever trust him is beyond me like how could you.

Just saw the filtered new profile photo sad sad needy insecure woman more to me pitied at this stage clinging on to him for dear life.

Reactions: 10
He literally has the life now he ran away from only this time he’ll have two little ones in nappies close in age and anyone here with a small age gap will know how hard and exhausting it is in those early years. And let’s face it she’s not going to hire a nanny for help least not an attractive one anyway. I agree with the paranoia I’d say she’s on high alert as it is, I hope it’s brutal for her I’ve no sympathy there.
Think about Arnold swazenager .. any port in a storm.. so the nanny doesn’t have to be good looking.. see his housekeeper!!
---
She has her head up her arse.. she will see it further down the line.. when she is left hanging like Helen.. he will move on to someone else..

What’s the photographers instagram? Or is it even on Instagram? I take it these are photos for Olivia’s birthday or is it another baby shower.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.