Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #4 Richie wants a wife, you can’t have a mistress without one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is their anything she doesn’t copy that Helen did she’ll be probably pregnant with baby number three this time next year. Looks completely different in the second photo as in looks her real self and nothing like the filtered profile photo.

Reactions: 9
As requested.....
God!! Helen looks so natural not set up.. the other thing pales in comparison.. Will always out do (try to) Helen.. Will never do.. These photos have been taken by a professional photographer?? If they have I’d ask for my money back.. Not good quality setup? In my opinion.. Yes I do see a rock on her finger.. it’s sad to say Helen would be better off cutting all contact with them.. Oh yes, she would win.. by him concentrating solely on her children.. but not in the long term.. Helen will..

That’s some difference, always filtering her photos to try and make herself look decent.
I must admit the first photo is much better than the others I have seen.. why the over acting and the limpt clinging.. Is she now trying to promote herself as an earth mother.. instead of a mistress “cough” woman.. Trying to prove something that’s not..
---
Is their anything she doesn’t copy that Helen did she’ll be probably pregnant with baby number three this time next year. Looks completely different in the second photo as in looks her real self and nothing like the filtered profile photo.
I agree, a spoilt brat trying to out do the ex wife.. well let her off.. she has the money to do it.. she will never change the fact that Helen will be the mother of his first born boy and girl.. that is something a man will never forget and keep in his heart..
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
These two really are the most pathetic adults I've ever seen, they deserve each other

I must admit the first photo is much better than the others I have seen.. why the over acting and the limpt clinging.. Is she now trying to promote herself as an earth mother.. instead of a mistress “cough” woman.. Trying to prove something that’s not..
---

I agree, a spoilt brat trying to out do the ex wife.. well let her off.. she has the money to do it.. she will never change the fact that Helen will be the mother of his first born boy and girl.. that is something a man will never forget and keep in his heart..
---
First photo is much better because it’s heavily filtered, she’s obsessed with Helen I’m still shocked she hasn’t gone blonde, the inside of the Queen vic will be like Helen’s old place. I’ve never known any woman to be as insecure as Zippy it just oozes from her. No amount of designer clothes of heavily filtered photos will make her as stunning as Helen is, Helen is a beautiful person inside and out and seems adored by all who know her and I’d say Steph hates that.

Reactions: 5
So Myler has delated the Insta page so no 1st birthday reel photos so zips is now giving away the balloon arch for FREE .
May just be me but it looks dull & boring for a 1st birthday .
Again very sad little O has not got her older half siblings there to enjoy her birthday with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She really is unfortunate looking in the recent unfiltered pics....I can't fathom thinking he's good parent material. Anyone who can literally abandon their children is not a good person.

Reactions: 7
So Myler has delated the Insta page so no 1st birthday reel photos so zips is now giving away the balloon arch for FREE .
Again very sad little O has not got her older half siblings there to enjoy her birthday with her.
Yes!! It is.. unfortunately she has a narssictic mother who will not treat all children as equal.. Hers will come before Helen’s.. As sad as it is for O. It would be better for Helen’s children to keep well away.. They probably will end up getting hurt..

Reactions: 4
Yes sad Olivia doesn’t know her half siblings especially Elsie.

She really is unfortunate looking in the recent unfiltered pics....I can't fathom thinking he's good parent material. Anyone who can literally abandon their children is not a good person.
She is such a plain Jane, she could do with a fair few inches off the hair it does nothing for her.

Reactions: 4
H posted the children yesterday so it looks like they didn’t get an invite to Os 1st birthday?

E doesn't want for anything does she!!
Her 1st birthday, She was happy with a caterpillar cake and a party in the livingroom.

World's apart!

Reactions: 8
H posted the children yesterday so it looks like they didn’t get an invite to Os 1st birthday?

E doesn't want for anything does she!!
Her 1st birthday, She was happy with a caterpillar cake and a party in the livingroom.

World's apart!
I wonder if there were more adults then kids at O's birthday ........does zips have many friends with small aged kids ?

I wonder if there were more adults then kids at O's birthday ........does zips have many friends with small aged kids ?
Ooof boaring! Can Not speak for everyone but I doubt its are kind of kids party...
Bet none of the grandmothers made no food either, No homemade coleslaw/butties.
And definitely no grandad D.J. 👀.

Reactions: 2
It's hard work having 2 kids under the age of two. Relationships need to be rock solid or it ends in tears (for the parents and kids) 😔

It's hard work having 2 kids under the age of two. Relationships need to be rock solid or it ends in tears (for the parents and kids) 😔
Yep I’ve have friend who has an 18 month gap and it was very hard in those early years (older now) theirs going to be what only 14 months between Olivia and the new baby.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if he went to the game today to cheer them now or is it out of sight out of mind.

He went. 😂 they lost too.
Seen his big old head with the rest of the team in the stands.
Its on the knights insta.
I wonder if he needs to go to all matches while out injured & can't just nip off on holiday like he did at LR.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.