Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill Helen Skeltons ex and his girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say pa Thirkill can see right through him and wouldn’t trust him as far as he could throw him he’s no fool, I’ve said it here many times but I’d say he is someone he didn’t want his daughter ending up with, some mediocre common as muck rugby player who’s a serial cheat and sleeps with other former players wives.

Reactions: 7
It won’t last. Poor Olivia in the mess of it all. And his other kids. 5 years from now it’ll all be very different

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It won’t last. Poor Olivia in the mess of it all. And his other kids. 5 years from now it’ll all be very different
Agree he will eventually tire of being suffocated by zippy 24/7.

There is now 588 likes & these 3 plus his mums.
She’s so utterly pathetic and beyond obsessed with him it’s so embarrassing hard to believe she’s in her thirties with her bunny boiler carry on. I’m just surprised we didn’t get a “LOVE YOU” or a “WE LOVE YOU” comment under that photo we haven’t had that one in a while.

Reactions: 3
Agree he will eventually tire of being suffocated by zippy 24/7.

She’s so utterly pathetic and beyond obsessed with him it’s so embarrassing hard to believe she’s in her thirties with her bunny boiler carry on. I’m just surprised we didn’t get a “LOVE YOU” or a “WE LOVE YOU” comment under that photo we haven’t had that one in a while.
Or YOU ARE THE BEST DAD ,YOU REALLY ARE.
Give her time once she has had more wine .

Reactions: 2
Or YOU ARE THE BEST DAD ,YOU REALLY ARE.
Give her time once she has had more wine .
Has she no real decent friends to tell her she’s too full on with him and very needy and that men hate that, she’s her own worst enemy it’ll all come back to bite her in the arse eventually I CANT WAIT.

Dimwit hits the headlines - only because he's Helen's ex. Zippy gets a mention too.
Who is Richie Myler ...........where do you want to start Daily Fail ?
---
New thread title ......a comment from Zippy

You’re the best Daddy you know. You really are ♥

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
---

Numpty types often boringly and predictably write Who? to show a lack of respect to the person being written about but in this case they would be right.
---
Numpty types often boringly and predictably write Who? to show a lack of respect to the person being written about but in this case they would be right.
I can't help thinking that Myler not seeing the kids is yet another way of getting at Helen. If he doesn't have to co-parent, he doesn't have to co operate with her. Plus he's sinking nicely into his VIP lifestyle. He's the stuff of heroes.🦸‍♂️
---
I can't help thinking that Myler not seeing the kids is yet another way of getting at Helen. If he doesn't have to co-parent, he doesn't have to co operate with her. Plus he's sinking nicely into his VIP lifestyle. He's the stuff of heroes.🦸‍♂️

Last edited:
In 2 days the loved-up photo has reached ...........600 likes out for 20.6k followers
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
---

Keep telling yourself that Zippy she knows deep down he’s not otherwise she wouldn’t have made such a comment.

Reactions: 4
Keep telling yourself that Zippy she knows deep down he’s not otherwise she wouldn’t have made such a comment.
I think there is a story behind this comment.....6 weeks after the photo was posted she wrote this 🤔....on top of the "best 6 weeks" comment.
They had a argument ?
But it was a strange one.

I think there is a story behind this comment.....6 weeks after the photo was posted she wrote this 🤔....on top of the "best 6 weeks" comment.
They had a argument ?
But it was a strange one.
I remember when she posted that comment and it was around the time it was being discussed here what an awful Dad he was to his other three children not seeing them etc, and we know zipoy reads here.

• Wow
Check out this guy. Pops up every so often and mouths off about Helen in completely disrespectful terms, gives her credit for nothing. Myler can do no wrong, apparently.
Cardenal Mendoza.
1 DAY AGO
No wonder Myler got out from under.

Cardenal Mendoza.
1 DAY AGO
Reply to ... - view message
It's life. 42% of marriages in the UK end in divorce. As for these two, she was 7 years older, him 23 her 30 when they married. She comes across to me as very immature and needy. He just grew up, matured past her and that was the end of it.

A millionaires daughter helped him make up his mind. No time for a man who deserts his kid

Cardenal Mendoza.
1 DAY AGO
Reply to ...
Your first sentence may or may not be true. Your second is irrelevant as it's their lives not yours.

1 DAY AGO
Reply to Cardenal Mendoza. - view message
He downgraded!!

Cardenal Mendoza.
1 DAY AGO
Reply to ... - view message
In your opinion although I doubt you know either woman or him. I also doubt he cares what you think.

1 DAY AGO
Old enough to give her three children though…..

Cardenal Mendoza.
1 DAY AGO
Reply...
And?

My reply, no response:

1 DAY AGO
If he feels he made a mistake then pause for reflection. He immediately started a new relationship which quite possibly overlapped with his marriage, a pregnancy quickly followed. That doesn't scream maturity to me. Quite an irresponsible thing to do.

• Wow
Is that zippy under a new user name? Referring to Helen being older yet again? Yes she’s seven years older and still way bette looking than bunny boiler zippy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.