Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill Helen Skeltons ex and his girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s over 20k followers and only 497 likes on that cringe photo (zippy sitting on his lap again and clinging onto him for dear life like a big bunny boiler) very telling and the coward still has comments limited, also what was the point of the private account he set up for family if he’s going to posting photos of him and zippy and keep sharing her stories on his own stories on his very public account, he’s such a pathetic immature prick.

Reactions: 4
Has he changed his public account to private I can’t see it anymore. Never followed him as I can’t stomach the thought!

Has he changed his public account to private I can’t see it anymore. Never followed him as I can’t stomach the thought!
No still public you don't need to follow him to look in his page or see the reels .
---
His reading 😘
Oh wait for the big
His reading 😘
I'm waiting for 2.0 of this .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He sounds as if he's all over the place, very insecure and without the focus of rugby training he'll have time for reality to sink in. Zippy will be attached to him like a limpet and start to get on his nerves. Helen probably kept him on the straight and narrow, had a career of her own and they shared a love of the outdoors so had things in common but still allowed him space. Helen outshone him and he couldn't handle it imo. Zippy's life is far more self indulgent and I actually think she will tire of him and I've always predicted, things will take a nasty turn at some point. I'll enjoy that day shagger boy.
---
Still shows athlete for me so odd.
Says Sportsperson on my phone and Athlete on the chrome book.💛

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So Helen confirmed why she was leaving her radio show....to spend more time with her KIDS .....
Wee willy is one pathetic excuse for a father.
I wonder if his mummy is proud that he is sitting in the sun abroad with her ex daughter in law is trying to jungle 3 small kids & & earning a living at the same time .....eh mammy Myler ❤

Reactions: 8
I did not know that about Jamie ☹ did he cheat on Louise?
It was well know Jamie cheated on her throughout their marriage but stayed put until SCD turned her head .
kirsty gallacher was on League of their own & Louise sat in the audience as Ms G is rumoured to have had a few sky sports pundits in her time there .

Reactions: 3
I did not know that about Jamie ☹ did he cheat on Louise?
Louise has spoken at great length about the break up and wrote a book which I've read which never even hinted at infidelity. There were rumours flying about her and Kevin Clifton who were very friendly then all of a sudden unfollowed one another. Who knows? Daily Mail trolls have claimed cheating about Jamie and Louise but I wouldn't trust it as a reliable source.

Louise has spoken at great length about the break up and wrote a book which I've read which never even hinted at infidelity. There were rumours flying about her and Kevin Clifton who were very friendly then all of a sudden unfollowed one another. Who knows? Daily Mail trolls have claimed cheating about Jamie and Louise but I wouldn't trust it as a reliable source.
A good divorce settlement & not wanting her boys to get dragged though it all

A good divorce settlement & not wanting her boys to get dragged though it all
I've no axe to grind here - I don't particularly admire either of them. He's probably a Tory, same as his cousin Frank Lampard. Louise isn't a terrible person but didn't exactly take a low key approach after the split. We had a daily diet of headlines and attention seeking. If she was thinking of her sons she might have thought twice about some of the posed photographs.Trashing of reputations has become a national pastime so I'd go with evidence rather than tittle tattle.

Below is a quote from the Superinjunctions forum a few years before Strictly:

Celebrities have as much right to a private life as anyone else.

Do they though? Off the top of my head I can think of one who does have a private life, Jamie Redknapp. He's happily married, doesn't go out on the town, doesn't cheat, doesn't do much of anything really. Because of that we don't see his photo in the papers, the press leave him alone because he's boring.
Giggs on the other hand slipped it into a big brother contestant/glamour model. He's a cheat and he tried to avoid exposure by turning to the courts, instead of just doing what Redknapp does and keep it in his pants.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Once again I think that he hates Helen and becoming the latest link in the Thirkhill human centipede is likely related to that because I’m sure Helen was very “no nannies” and IIRC relied on her family to help out a lot.

I could be wrong there and happy to be corrected but I sense he’s taking his “time to shine” now instead of being subsumed by Skeltons (as I’m sure he saw it).

I've no axe to grind here - I don't particularly admire either of them. He's probably a Tory, same as his cousin Frank Lampard. Louise isn't a terrible person but didn't exactly take a low key approach after the split. We had a daily diet of headlines and attention seeking. If she was thinking of her sons she might have thought twice of some of the posed photographs.Trashing of reputations has become a national pastime so I'd go with evidence rather than tittle tattle.

Below is a quote from the Superinjunctions forum a few years before Strictly:

Celebrities have as much right to a private life as anyone else.

Do they though? Off the top of my head I can think of one who does have a private life, Jamie Redknapp. He's happily married, doesn't go out on the town, doesn't cheat, doesn't do much of anything really. Because of that we don't see his photo in the papers, the press leave him alone because he's boring.
Giggs on the other hand slipped it into a big brother contestant/glamour model. He's a cheat and he tried to avoid exposure by turning to the courts, instead of just doing what Redknapp does and keep it in his pants.
Its only what I have heard since Jamie & Louise broke up......
Louise did go into melt-down selfies in her bra .
Giggs & John Terry are a whole new thread on their own when it comes to cheating etc.
I like Jamie on League of their own he comes across a tad thick but he has been a good dad to the boys hence why they lived with him the most in the early days.

Once again I think that he hates Helen and becoming the latest link in the Thirkhill human centipede is likely related to that because I’m sure Helen was very “no nannies” and IIRC relied on her family to help out a lot.

I could be wrong there and happy to be corrected but I sense he’s taking his “time to shine” now instead of being subsumed by Skeltons (as I’m sure he saw it).
'Time to shine' is what he is trying to put across in his instagram when in practice, it's behaving like a selfish, irresponsible idiot. I doubt if I share any of Andrew Thirkhill's values but he's no fool. I'd be surprised if he swallowed all the stories about Helen - he knows how successful people tick. He's indulgent towards his daughter but I suspect he has a more clear eyed view of the situation than any of the rest of them, including doubts about the choices his lovestruck daughter is making.

Was in Yorkshire today, in the dales, when a family walked past with the husband telling his wife about a man who left his wife and got another woman pregnant shortly after (or maybe not so shortly). I'm like what is with this place :) 😀 but perhaps Helen's radio show had been on in the car there and he was explaining to his wife. Anyway both disgusted by the behaviour. Pa Thirkill isn't going to put up with this for much longer. Rhinos aren't doing well and his potential son in law is taking the p1ss out of fans by sticking up holiday photos.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.