Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill Helen Skeltons ex and his girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peter Pan and Wendy, c/o Neverland, pictured on Dimwit's public account with an accompanying quote in his stories from Johnny Depp about living your life the way you want to live it. It's just twisting Johnny Depp's words to suit his own selfish motives i.e. walking away from his first 3 children. Unlike Dimwit. Johnny Depp is intelligent and multi-talented and whatever human failings he may have, has always taken parenting very seriously and has co-parented successfully with Vanessa Paradis.
Looking at that picture and quote yesterday, I seriously think Dimwit has lost the plot and his head is so far up his own arse he can see his navel. His mother has put an encouraging comment beside their photo. What on earth is she thinking of?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Peter Pan and Wendy, c/o Neverland, pictured on Dimwit's public account with an accompanying quote in his stories from Johnny Depp about living your life the way you want to live it. It's just twisting Johnny Depp's words to suit his own selfish motives i.e. walking away from his first 3 children. Unlike Dimwit. Johnny Depp is intelligent and multi-talented and whatever human failings he may have, has always taken parenting very seriously and has co-parented successfully with Vanessa Paradis.
Looking at that picture and quote yesterday, I seriously think Dimwit has lost the plot and his head is so far up his own arse he can see his navel. His mother has put an encouraging comment beside their photo. What on earth is she thinking of?
It's like people putting endless quotes are break-up's / family etc on Facebook the only person they are trying to convince is themselves ...But wee willy is trying very bloody hard to convince everyone around him, Helen, & but most of all Thirkills he has found true love & living his best life .
On another reel last week week about to measure who is happy for you is to share good news .....well so far out of 20.4k followers 456 likes & 14 hand picked comments noticed Jamie Redknapp liked the comment well he was rumoured to have cheated On Louise many times during their marriage .......I will leave the last part there eh wee willy ?
---
More wine i see ,,,
It will be the only time see will be happy with a glass of wine in her hand , in the sun & wrapped around him ..........so he has a fracture foot zippy is on the wine who is looking after Baby Oliva ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’ve never known a man to leave his wife and move on so quickly start another family really quickly and pretend his other three children literally don’t exist nor seems to spend anytime with them like this horrible weedy prick has.
Unfortunately I knew one, my husband. Well ex now. He met a woman on holidays and two months later left myself and our two daughters. The youngest had only turned two. He doesn’t bother seeing our children now. He has now had a baby with this woman plus she had two kids of her own. It hurts me that he spends time with his new child but not ours🥲 I do everything for my daughters. It’s coming up on 4 years now and I’m only getting over it now. Trust me there are plenty of men who just walk away from their children and move on like they never existed. That Richie guy is a scumbag and I have no words for the Zippie yoke🤬 I really admire how Helen has dealt with the whole situation though. She’s a proper woman

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Jamie redknapp needs to recall how he felt when Louise dumped him!
old leather man Crying in his pillow!
get back on ya sunbed u melt! 🫠

jamie was helen This time a few year ago. 💔

This coming from a man whos new wife's frame resembles an antelope 🤣

All I see is clarabell from mickey mouse club house 🤣 how many children she got?
---
It's like people putting endless quotes are break-up's / family etc on Facebook the only person they are trying to convince is themselves ...But wee willy is trying very bloody hard to convince everyone around him, Helen, & but most of all Thirkills he has found true love & living his best life .
On another reel last week week about to measure who is happy for you is to share good news .....well so far out of 20.4k followers 456 likes & 14 hand picked comments noticed Jamie Redknapp liked the comment well he was rumoured to have cheated On Louise many times during their marriage .......I will leave the last part there eh wee willy ?
---

It will be the only time see will be happy with a glass of wine in her hand , in the sun & wrapped around him ..........so he has a fracture foot zippy is on the wine who is looking after Baby Oliva ?
They are 👀
I mean heaven forbid someone would report them to socail services...

Jamie redknapp needs to recall how he felt when Louise dumped him!
old leather man Crying in his pillow!
get back on ya sunbed u melt! 🫠

jamie was helen This time a few year ago. 💔

This coming from a man whos new wife's frame resembles an antelope 🤣

All I see is clarabell from mickey mouse club house 🤣 how many children she got?
---

They are 👀
I mean heaven forbid someone would report them to socail services...
Frida Redknapp has 4 kids to her multi million ex hubby .

Reactions: 2
His mothers comment :sick: his head and ego have gone huge I’d imagine it’s from zippy blowing smoke up his arse 24/7 and him off living a lavish lifestyle on pa Thirkills money. The song he picked to accompany that photo of him and Zippy rubbing more salt into the wounds for Helen who I’d say doesn’t give a tit.

Reactions: 5
His mothers comment :sick: his head and ego have gone huge I’d imagine it’s from zippy blowing smoke up his arse 24/7 and him off living a lavish lifestyle on pa Thirkills money. The song he picked to accompany that photo of him and Zippy rubbing more salt into the wounds for Helen who I’d say doesn’t give a tit.
You pair ❤.......good lord still needing his mummy praise age 33.
It takes a "special " kind of mother to publicly approve of her son after all that he has done not only to his kids , Helen & her family .
Maybe she needs to so there will be more trips to sporting events funded by the Thirkills .

Reactions: 7
Has Jamie Redknapp commented on Myler and Zippy?!

Anyway one of my cousins has walked away from a child from a previous relationship. The relationship wasn’t great when she fell pregnant and they hadn’t t been together long but they went ahead with it anyway. All went tits up of course and though he did see the child for a bit he now doesn‘t because his ex is apparently ‘awkward’ so instead of going for a court order and fighting for access he let it go and now has no contact. From what I can see he didn’t make much of an effort. The thing that has shocked me the most though is the bahviour of his parents who have always been the most doting hands on grandparents, even taking on step grandkids as their own, but have gone along with this and will say anything to try and justify it. It’s shocked all of us. They will shout down anyone who points out how unfair the situation is, and have even attacked the child’s mum for claiming maintenance.

IMO what has really happened is that is my Cousin is ‘difficult’ and they are tit scared of upsetting him. Their defensiveness suggests they know they are doing wrong and I believe deep down they feel very guilty about it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Of course he still has limited comments. Scared someone will tell him a few home truths.

Reactions: 3
Of course he still has limited comments. Scared someone will tell him a few home truths.
He has created his own red flag by still having limited comments.
He gets to hand pick the loving comments & ditching the " home truths " comments

Reactions: 4
He has created his own red flag by still having limited comments.
He gets to hand pick the loving comments & ditching the " home truths " comments
He’s just kidding himself that he’s happy and he hasn’t done anything wrong. If he was secure he wouldn’t post tit like this on a public Instagram account. Funny how these posts always appear when Helen has been on TV or in the news. Can’t stand to see her doing well without him knowing that she doesn’t need him.

Reactions: 5
I imagine he is pretty pleased with himself right now. Nice lifestyle funded by his girlfriends family, a girlfriend and family blowing smoke up his backside, a job that he loves where he is unlikely to be moved on just yet, one small baby who they probably have a nanny for so he isn’t expected to do the hands on child rearing or change his life all that much.

Give it a few years and he will be a has been rugby league player with not many options for work. The new relationships shine will have worn off and she will probably be bored of him but he will need to stay as long as he can for the £££ so he will have to go along with whatever she or her dad says. He will be bitter that his other kids aren’t interested in him given that he hasn’t been an active part of their life but he will probably blame Helen rather than looking at his own behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Yep it does she’s pathetic is the old mother …she’ll be clinging on wanting a cut of thr lifestyle so has to say the right thing…what a numpty !! 🤣🤣it’s clear as day what the story is…

Reactions: 4
Also where are his teammates, doesn’t look like there’s any comments from them wishing his well and hoping he gets back on the pitch soon etc. interesting.

That photo of them and the song he’s trying to prove that he was right to leave Helen and his children for Zippy, I’d be ashamed of my life if he was my son and I wouldn’t think much of her either.

Reactions: 6
They { he} has by posting that photo has opened them up to newspapers making meaningless social media articles about their whirlwind romance ....but could have { I hope } a negative effect on one hand Helen fans bashing the rat & his slut of a homewrecker girlfriend & if he ever see's his kids .
Then on the other hand Leeds Rhions fans seeing him out for the rest of the season WITH a "foot injury " in the sun ,drinking wine & grinning like he has no care in the world while the club / team are sinking down the table.

#Karmaneedstohit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.