Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
What did Helen ever see in him? She seems like an intelligent, articulate woman. It’s baffling to me.

Reactions: 9

allyballet

Because that is how Oliva's life will be ...Tennis lessons , Auntie Rachel for dance lessons & her name will be already down for the best all girls private school's in & around Harrogate.
It doesn't seem to have done Zippy a lot of good, selling second hand clothes plus she can't seem to distinguish between right and wrong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

allyballet

So his new private account isn't about being private at all. It's about covering up the fact that he doesn't see Helen's kids. What a hero.

Reactions: 8

hssdrs

VIP Member
Their never going to be liked by the public I’d say it’s killing Zippy more than dim wit.
---
Where’s your other children you horrible prick and him tagging zippy in the photo and she only sitting across from him it’s pathetic at this stage.
He is the low of the low ....Olivia will soon be the age Elise was he left ...one day karma will hit him very hard eg Elise asking her brother's to walk her down the aisle or hopefully Helen partner.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
This article should read ....
In partnership with Andrew thirkill .

I can only see one stunning lady ....
I can only see one lady as well!
---

Please click & read the bullshit .....
Daddy must have paid her this article.
OMG I'm crying with laughter
Is the long dress to hide her knickers around her ankles 🤔

• Haha

hssdrs

VIP Member
Would love to know what the other players, coaching team & the board think of this photo....
Meant to be injured but sitting by a pool thinking he has made it in life....
They say women are gold diggers but he is proof men can too ..

Attachments

Yep I don’t know what their all proud of he walked out on his young family and wife and shacked up with Someone straight away, he’s also a cheating prick who treated his wife appallingly the weeks and months after he left. Baffled what’s there to be proud of Id be ashamed of my life if that was son/brother he’s a Weasley little prick of a man laughable anyone would be proud.

Those two will never be liked or accepted by the public you can tell Zippy is a real pick me type of woman, I’d say she is seething with jealousy over all the media coverage about Helen. Not to mention Helen is ten times more attractive than wide gob is and has actual dress sense.

shoppingaddict123

Chatty Member
It’s just so weird he’s a new baby daughter but doesn’t see his other daughter , or boys. Like he’s flicked a switch ! Am sure it’s the £££ …can’t fathom why his mother said she is proud seriously she should be ashamed ! What a numpty
---
I think zippy looks okay she’s improved a bit I think 🤔 her morals are still non existent. He’s sure living the high life now can’t see this lasting… reality will hit sooner than later

Last edited:

ohdoris

VIP Member
Intersting read today in the DM. Claiming Helen had to leave her 5 live job as Cunt chops Myler isn’t doing his fair share of parenting. He has literally just dumped his kids for Zippy & the new baby. Vile.

• Sad
  • Wow

Luxyloo

There is something beyond cruel about that man isn't there. Makes you wonder what's behind it - perhaps just the single brain cell. No man who is a decent father would ever post a photo like that knowing the background . Helen's kids are well shot of that toxic influence, as they got older and he stopped playing, they would just be sucked into the cult of dad. Very nasty man and have no doubt zippy is just as nasty. Notice how their baby is always a prop - it's never a funny story - it's always look what we have. Olivia better watch out - Olivia might find herself on the preloved page one day when zippy gets bored and wants a new toy.

Most new mums bag up the clothes that their babies have grown out of and hand them over to friends or relatives who are also expecting. Or maybe put them on Facebook market place as a bundle for a few quid. A struggling family could be very glad of them. My niece had loads of lovely barely worn clothes given to her and I know her clothes have been passed on to others. Fucking flogging them like this makes me sick.
It’s so bizarre a multi millionaires daughter does this, even give them into a charity shop it’s not like she needs the money.

allyballet

I’ve no words really he’s a cruel prick the way he shares nothing of Elsie, of course he can put up stories of his new family but to never show your other daughter at all and barley show your sons is just cruel and cold.
I agree it's a cruel swipe at Helen and their kids. 'Look, this is my real family now on Millionaire's Row'. I didn't think this man could sink any lower.

• Heart

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
I have to say if I was out dating again (most men would be separated at my age), I would be paying close attention to how a potential partner interacted with his ex, and how the load was split for access for kids, if there was even a sniff of them not shouldering their load of the responsibilities I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. IF someone can treat their kids so shittily they are not to be trusted.

He’s comes across as thick as shit not to mention he seems to have the personality of a brick, I’d bet any money that he doesn’t fit in with Zippys posh friends and their spouses, they’ll also think he’s common as muck and will look down their noses at him mediocre rugby player or not. I’d say pa Thirkill is raging she’s ended up with him has to be.

Luxyloo

Doesn't say much for pa thirkill's parenting if Zippy holds dimwit up as a good dad.....

hssdrs

VIP Member
So Helen confirmed why she was leaving her radio show....to spend more time with her KIDS .....
Wee willy is one pathetic excuse for a father.
I wonder if his mummy is proud that he is sitting in the sun abroad with her ex daughter in law is trying to jungle 3 small kids & & earning a living at the same time .....eh mammy Myler ❤