Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hssdrs

VIP Member
Dimwit hits the headlines - only because he's Helen's ex. Zippy gets a mention too.
Who is Richie Myler ...........where do you want to start Daily Fail ?
---
New thread title ......a comment from Zippy

You’re the best Daddy you know. You really are ♥

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

allyballet

He rejected Helen, distanced himself from Elsie and now... what a fucking excuse for a man. He had three kids and turns out he wasn't the centre of the universe so couldn't handle it. Zippy must encourage all these terrible attitudes. Hey look, I've got a wealthy girlfriend and a brand new family! Unbelievable. I know an estranged couple where the guy used to take the kid at the most inconvenient times for her so she didn't get much of a break. That's spiteful but this is something else.There must be people who know them who read here and quietly agree with us.🤢

JE172

VIP Member
I’ll post this on both threads but my husband is going to the Saints v Leeds game tonight, have just given him this whole back story so he’s said he will chant “there’s only 1 Helen Skelton” very loudly every time Dumbo goes near the ball!!

• Haha
  • Heart

allyballet

I think Helen will have tried all other avenues before going public. I've honestly come to the conclusion he's a pretty screwed up but arrogant character and Zippy is plain spoiled, used to getting her own way. If he can't stand the sight of Helen, there are conciliation services who could work out arrangements in the best interests of the kids. Unless someone leans on him, I don't think he will change. His mother should be the voice of reason but in this case, she clearly isn't.

Luxyloo

Damm right she is - got 3 kids to look after because dimwit sure isn't going to do it at his end.

Well guessed; they obviously are on holiday with no thought of his three kids with Helen. Why would he be reposting stuff on his account about the women's team if he's sitting under a palm tree? It's already been posted by the Leeds Rhinos account. From the flurry of activity in his account today, I'd say he's quite rattled by Helen's book launch. Small man.
Has he spent anytime with those children at all hes vile and one of the worse fathers I’ve ever come across she must be just as bad, I’m a firm believer in what goes around comes around and karma will come back to bite this ugly twosome in the ass. Her sitting on his lap is nauseating being a desperado again and clingy clingy and over bearing.

• Heart

allyballet

Thirkhill strikes me as a shrewd character. He may be indulgent towards his daughter but I wouldn't be surprised if he has the measure of Myler.

Last edited:

pollypocket77

Chatty Member

I’m sure this will have been seen/discussed before, but I cannot believe how manipulative this article is! Poor me, don’t call me a home wrecker just because I sucked a married man’s d*ck, poor me 12 weeks pregnant, don’t call me names, wonder how Helen felt looking after a brand new baby, belonging to the new love of your life, on her own while you were shagging her husband!! Rotten rotten c*nt I disliked her before but I despise her now

• Heart

hssdrs

VIP Member
He knows not put them only on his storey, because he doesn't share enough of Elsie and the boys ,,,,,
The song ......
More life & more blessings ....
Where is your other 3 kids Dim-wit ?
---
I’ve no words really he’s a cruel prick the way he shares nothing of Elsie, of course he can put up stories of his new family but to never show your other daughter at all and barley show your sons is just cruel and cold.
Looks all to staged really : New Mummy ,her dog .one Innocent baby & daddy that clearly has zero thought to his other kids feelings .
Richie its half term .....

Last edited:

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Zippy hiding her stomach area again, as for the photo it’s like her doesn’t have a whole other family they are vile beyond words the pair of them. Zippy clinging onto him again like a needy insecure teenager.
School holidays... Deadbeat Dad award goes to Dick Myler!

• Heart
  • Haha

hssdrs

VIP Member
Zippy looks older than Helen. Tough paper round in Harrogate love.....

I like how Zippy stuck olivia on her baby's cardigan - helps dimwit when he gets his months old daughters mixed up.
---
She was doing more then a paper round in Harrogate 😉 😉 😉

• Haha

allyballet

We know that Dimwit is ... well, dim but does he not see the irony of once again, showing his support for Rob Burrows? Now, that is a family that has stuck together through thick and thin. It must be incredibly difficult for all of them with no happy outcome. Incredible man, wife and family. I'm not saying stay in a relationship if you are miserable but Dimwit has given every indication of shirking his responsibilities towards his ex-wife and three young kids and not even behaving like a half civilised human being. He rightly respects the Burrows family but seems to have no insight into his own actions.

hssdrs

VIP Member
I’m still roaring laughing at “equally as famous” 😆 the deluded sad cow.
“equally as famous”
"Stunning"
"Richie found love & smiles again"
"600 likes "
The PR team live in Laa Laa land if they think people are going to buy this bullshit .

• Haha

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
1st line of article 'Helen Skelton's ex'. It'll folliw him forever- he can't even get an article on his own merits

influenzas

I just think it’s pretty sad that one day the kids he abandoned will see all these photos. I bet they won’t thank step mummy for it either 🧙🏻‍♀️

• Sad

givepeasachance

VIP Member
I don't think Helen would stop Myler seeing the kids.

She would want them to be seeing each other because he's their dad and she's a decent person who puts the needs of her children first, no matter how much it hurts her.

From experience, my betting is that Zippy will not be encouraging contact with his other children. They won't be made to feel truly welcome and will alway be 'Helens kids'.

Slowly slowly two three years will pass and he hasn't seen them. Then the kids give up and move on.

Helen will meet a wonderful diamond of a man who will be more of a father to those children than Myler will ever be. And it will eat Myler up that they adore stepdad more than their own father, but of course it will all be Helens fault for making things awkward and turning the kids against him.