Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He posted that photo over three weeks which she already commented on but had to comment yesterday to let us all know he’s a great Daddy, hi Zippy I see you’re still reading here 😬 Your in your thirties stop acting like a love sick teenager it’s embarrassing and really sad and pathetic and your making a complete fool of yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

allyballet

In what shape or form is Dimwit involved in his first three kids lives? He doesn't see them at holidays, he doesn't see them at weekends. They appear to be with Helen the whole time. Deadbeat Dad/POS on steroids.

Reactions: 13

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
It’s so bizarre a multi millionaires daughter does this, even give them into a charity shop it’s not like she needs the money.
It really. I think the whole family is vapid and shallow. Typical nouveau riche. What with the frequent trips to Wimbledon and Florida and the mothers melted Tupperware face. You’d never see old money families acting like that. I worked with a girl from an old money gentry type family once. She’d been to a very posh boarding school but she was so normal and none snobby, drove an old banger car and more than happy to muck in with the rest of us. It was only her posh voice that really gave it away.

Reactions: 12
I’ve never known a man to leave his wife and move on so quickly start another family really quickly and pretend his other three children literally don’t exist nor seems to spend anytime with them like this horrible weedy prick has.

Reactions: 12

Luxyloo

Dimwit's team just had one of their worst defeats to a bottom of the table team with one man down. Ah Helen you had a great weekend and don't have to put up with a miserable git coming back with a defeat. #karma

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
He thought Helen would just curl up without him, or beg for him to return. She hasn’t done that and her career has gone from strength to strength.

• Heart
He knows not put them only on his storey, because he doesn't share enough of Elsie and the boys ,,,,,
I’ve no words really he’s a cruel prick the way he shares nothing of Elsie, of course he can put up stories of his new family but to never show your other daughter at all and barley show your sons is just cruel and cold.

• Heart

Luxyloo

The dog is by far the best looking in that group. I feel so sorry for the dog having to hang out with those to nimwits. Can we start a campaign #freeralph

• Haha

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Zippy can probs fit his knob, both his balls and a leg in her huge mouth at the same time, that will have been the appeal

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I wonder did zippy have the same pram as Helen had for Elsie when she was born🤭 Zippy will be going in to her local salon next and asking for blonde highlights.
Perhaps Helen gifted the baby carrier to Zippy saying " here is something else I've no use for either and seeing as your so fond of my cast offs!" "And at least you'll get some use out of this one" 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Spider12

VIP Member
Nothing stops a dad who actually wants it to see his children........ nothing
I agree. If he was ‘such a good Dad’ as that pathetic woman says he is, then he would be such a good dad to his other children and fight tooth and nail to be with them 50% which he is clearly not. He is the lowest of the low for me. They look like the most beautiful, full of life and character children. How could be not want to be with them more.

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Paddy is as big a dirt bag as Ritchie. Rumour he shagged holly Willoughby behind his wife’s back

• Wow
Yep he never seems to have them on any weekends judging by Helen’s stories most weekends, aren’t they lucky they have her and their grandparents. Ball sack face is too busy trying to break his back trying to fit in with Zippys family and posh friends I reckon.

Reactions: 10

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
There’s no getting away from the fact he’s a deadbeat dad. The kids will one day be able to google it all and it won’t go down well. Such a shame

Reactions: 10