Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
That will be hiding at her mother's 🤣 telling myler "i sold it" cluchting her pearls.
I think it was hideous anyways.

Even mine shit all over it! I'm guessing I'm not alone ther either 🤣
just a regular basic girl and probably paid a lot less too...

Bet she hides them shoulders next time.
Butch bitch.
---

He does it all the time and the quotes that come up when go on the pages his following ,,, he twists it badly.
He wants more drama than a gay man.
I think he’s the type that can’t admit to himself that he’s been a shit and thinks that he is some kind of victim.

Reactions: 10

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
I bet them slags of her mates thought they was invited on to his privert account hence dropping the friends part now its family only

I bet that caused a bit of tension being told her mates but not his....
So family only after tears 😂

I don't think its gunna quench zippys thirst at all no one can see it!

They will have some dramatic profile pictures pretending they don't want anyone to see 🫢

Told you it's not enough for her ,,,,,,, she wants drama

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
The Thirkill family seem repugnant. Her mother looks like a melting wax work and her dad seems arrogant and has some quite questionable Political views. I wonder if he ever gives any of his money to charity? Given some of the pages he liked when his FB profile had fewer privacy settings I highly doubt it. Their daughter is a home wrecking little madam who was knocked up by a bloke who left his wife and young kids for her within a few weeks and they don’t seem to care. Typical nouveau riche twats, money can’t buy you class.

hssdrs

VIP Member
Separated couples have their stresses and issues but most think of the kids. On the basis of this, Zippy and Dimwit seem to regard Helen as the enemy, as if it's all a game.
They were waiting for Helen to go on to This Morning ,Loose women & a article in Hello mag about her hurtful break up , telling the kids ............Pause rewind Helen stayed silent ,joined SCD ,got a great dance partner ,zoned herself out & was clearly robbed at winning it & went on the tour too .

They are just a cheating couple with a baby all in less then a year.
It will go tits up & zippy will be a ranting looney.
---
I said it before, being proud of defeat soon wares thin.
That comment is a fan ,,,
The fans & players will be watching if they can't pull back this season will other Equally as good or better players then him get the boot & leave & he stays ....yes he has a contract until end of 2024 but in any sport that means zitch.

Last edited:
  • Heart

hssdrs

VIP Member
And yet the mum and the sister are still FB friends with Helen.
Maybe Helen S is the bigger person by still keeping the 2 of them on her facebook page as they are her lids grandparent & Auntie .
---
They’re a strange bunch this lot. Always so proud of him. The sisters so proud of her cheating brother, Steph’s constantly so proud of him and now the mum. What oh earth could the mum be proud of Steph for though 😂
He is a child in a man's body always needing praise & a pat on the head.

Spider12

VIP Member
School holidays... Deadbeat Dad award goes to Dick Myler!
He’s absolutely vile isn’t he. He quite clearly doesn’t have his kids in the holidays (and barely any other time apart from the odd park trip) and he’s on holiday in Cornwall as well, why not take his kids with him? Yet zippy says he’s ‘such a good Dad’. Disgrace he is.

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
His a fucking melt.

Shes buying him his clothes so a hair transplant wouldnt be a big thing.

Her garden must be shit too, always in the mother's.

Does she even have mates? 🤣

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I think she was just an ‘easy’ shag when Helen was having Elsie and before he knew it she was pregnant, Helen found out and kicked him out and now he’s stuck with the spoiled little madam. He will absolutely cheat on her at the first chance hence her clinging to him like a limpet and not letting him out of her sight. I’m sure I heard he’d cheated on Helen before Zippy came along so she wasn’t the first and not as special as she likes to think

Luxyloo

Always the photo with Olivia's name of her cardigan so dimwit doesn't forget which duaghter she is 🤣🤣

Imagine being so spineless and weak you blank you own kids, or even for a second let them think they aren't your number one

Absolutely vile.

• Haha
  • Sad
Helens forty so theirs only six years between her and Zippy remember there was a comment made under an article re a user name Zippy used saying Helen looked like Elsie’s grandmother. You’re only six years younger Zippy and Helen is still the better looking one, poor plain Jane Zippy and that unfortunate looking wide gob of hers I’d be crazy jealous too.

Reactions: 9

givepeasachance

VIP Member
I’ve never known a man to leave his wife and move on so quickly start another family really quickly and pretend his other three children literally don’t exist nor seems to spend anytime with them like this horrible weedy prick has.

I know someone that did this, met some bint on holiday, carried on the affair for a while then left his lovely wife of 20 years. He just upped and left, and blanked the kids for years. It was awful. Imagine having your dad suddenly cut you out of his life like that. One day everything is OK (as far as you're concerned), the next he's gone and ignores you like you never even existed. It really damaged them.

The eldest son has now had his own son, but even that didn't get a reaction. It's just so very sad.

• Sad

allyballet

Peter Pan and Wendy, c/o Neverland, pictured on Dimwit's public account with an accompanying quote in his stories from Johnny Depp about living your life the way you want to live it. It's just twisting Johnny Depp's words to suit his own selfish motives i.e. walking away from his first 3 children. Unlike Dimwit. Johnny Depp is intelligent and multi-talented and whatever human failings he may have, has always taken parenting very seriously and has co-parented successfully with Vanessa Paradis.
Looking at that picture and quote yesterday, I seriously think Dimwit has lost the plot and his head is so far up his own arse he can see his navel. His mother has put an encouraging comment beside their photo. What on earth is she thinking of?

Last edited:

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
She’d never let him go on a boozy break away without her. She knows full well there’s a very good chance he’d end up shagging someone else.

• Heart