Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill #2 You’re the best daddy you know. You really are ❤️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly believe that Zippy thinks he won’t do it to her but then again that doesn’t explain why she is so massively insecure and like a desperate love sick teenager over Dickie. She will definitely be in full on meltdown mode I’d say us all referring to their “forever” home as the queen vic was probably the start of it. What stunt/profile change will they pull today I wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly believe that Zippy thinks he won’t do it to her but then again that doesn’t explain why she is so massively insecure and like a desperate love sick teenager over Dickie. She will definitely be in full on meltdown mode I’d say us all referring to their “forever” home as the queen vic was probably the start of it. What stunt/profile change will they pull today I wonder.
If they had any sense they would stay quiet for quite a long long time.

Reactions: 8
They’ll have been inundated with requests to follow the page that’s why she’s removed the link. She’s soo dim it’s unbelievable!
I’ve said it before for a couple who are soo disliked they need to just disappear completely. The only photo I would have ever released of Olivia were her feet when she was born. She’s changed the name of the house so there must be concerns for security.
She’s desperate to be loved to be seen as a celebrity and felt in dimwit she had hit the jackpot. She’s got everything money can buy but it cannot buy genuine happiness and love.

Reactions: 7
New thread name please :
I will sit this one out .
If someone else wants to do the bio just say.
Or I can do it .
New thread doesn't need to be at 1000 comments it can run over a bit so no real hurry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
New thread name please :
I will sit this one out .
If someone else wants to do the bio just say.
Or I can do it .
New thread doesn't need to be no 1000 comments it can run over a bit so no real hurry.
Do it, Do it Do it,,,, got loads of stuff to choose an epic title too 😎

Oh the Thirkill name is well & truly trashed now thanks to their daughter's actions .
See this is what you get when you gift her everything without her having to do a day's hard graft for it.
Lavish lifestyle vs real life.
Well real life has hit today for all parties that have supported these 2 in their wicked lies over the last 18 months from the Thirkills to the myler family to all the friends/ players even to the his LR sponsor for stroking their ego's & telling them they are proud of them , they look great together , ❤comments.
The Myler family have disgusted me most of all. Helen is their grandchildren/nephews and niece‘s mother. I get he’s their son, but it’s possible to continue to have a relationship with him whilst also letting him know that you don’t condone his behaviour and that you’re disappointed in him. Something went wrong somewhere along the line as to begin with his mum had the three kids whilst he was playing rugby, and she also remained friends with Helen on FB. I can only assume he’s kicked up a fuss about it and she felt she had to cut contact and delete Helen from her friends. But she could have stood firm on that. The ‘proud of you’ comments they post are sickening though, I’d be bloody ashamed if he was my son.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s all Steph and her insecurities she can’t cope with Helen still being in his life. Let’s face it zippy doesn’t have the looks or talent and had the personality of a limp lettuce!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Myler family have disgusted me most of all. Helen is their grandchildren/nephews and niece‘s mother. I get he’s their son, but it’s possible to continue to have a relationship with him whilst also letting him know that you don’t condone his behaviour and that you’re disappointed in him. Something went wrong somewhere along the line as to begin with his mum had the three kids whilst he was playing rugby, and she also remained friends with Helen on FB. I can only assume he’s kicked up a fuss about it and she felt she had to cut contact and delete Helen from her friends. But she could have stood firm on that. The ‘proud of you’ comments they post are sickening though, I’d be bloody ashamed if he was my son.
This exactly. I have children from a broken marriage, their "father" couldn't be much more absent if he tried and he doesn't pay a penny for them. But I still let the ex in-laws see them in school holidays, I even travel quite far with them to facilitate this. So the Mylers should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 12
They are scared of upsetting him. I’ve seen it before. They know his behaviour is wrong but he’s probably quite narcissistic so its his way or the highway, and for a quiet life they’ve gone along with it.

I think it may have been his mum who made them visits happen thinking she's helping him .

Until she realised he actually doenst want it at all,

Reactions: 5
Clearly instead of people mainly family blowing smoke up their arses they needed a good PR that in a nut shell telling them in May 2022 to either admit to a crossover or stay away from social media make the accounts private , no loving photos for the foreseeable future .

I still find it hilarious she went to the bother to set up an Instagram account for the Queen Vic sticks it in her bio and then removes all trace of it from her bio. Helens book being out this week will have Zippys nose out of place and her insecurities will be at an all time high. I truly believe she has her instagram bio like an essay (who tags their other half on their bio) in the hopes Helen will read it, Helen doesn’t actually care what Zippy does and that kills Zippy. And let’s not forget Helen will be all over the media now even more so now the book has come out not to mention various books signings. Meanwhile Zippy can’t even get anyone to like her that isn’t inside her Harrogate circle, she’s a real pick me girl and Daddies money can’t fix for her and Dickie to be liked. No one likes a home wrecker or a man who cheats on his wife and walks out on his three children.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She has "closed " pre -love until Nov .
Have they have done a runner abroad .
Or are they moving into the Queen Vic house.
I hope the newspapers are outside both houses for a photo or even a comment .

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
His said Helens dragging her heels in with devorce because shes scared his going to ask staphanie to marry him.... tit has hit the fan at his house obviously as his throwing digs at helen now, but didn't defend the comments about him not seeing his children.

His poor children hopefully don't read that ,

Reactions: 5
I think it may have been his mum who made them visits happen thinking she's helping him .

Until she realised he actually doenst want it at all,
Possibly. Maybe he’s one of those men who can’t manage to look after his kids alone and always needs a woman present to do it for him help? There’s no reason why she couldn’t continue to see them though.
---
His said Helens dragging her heels in with devorce because shes scared his going to ask staphanie to marry him.... tit has hit the fan at his house obviously as his throwing digs at helen now, but didn't defend the comments about him not seeing his children.

His poor children hopefully don't read that ,
Where have you heard this?

Reactions: 2
Possibly. Maybe he’s one of those men who can’t manage to look after his kids alone and always needs a woman present to do it for him help? There’s no reason why she couldn’t continue to see them though.
---

Where have you heard this?
They are getting dragged in the daily mail comments especially him 👏🏻😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She probably wants the house sold & childcare arrangements sorted (once he remembers he has 3 kids with her!) before the divorce.

Also,even if she is doing it be petty, i dont bloody blame her. He cheated, her left her with a newborn why should she just roll over & let Zippy have her happy ending !! duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.