Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill #2 You’re the best daddy you know. You really are ❤️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did they meet , when was that rugby dinner? She bought it 30th Sept 21 ghe rugby dinner will have been 2021 too .

She's fucjing strange stephanie isn't she 🫠

Reactions: 4
So same applies zippy’s forever home with Richard I now with Richard II but only in her name. So basically it’s her forever home! Weird can’t believe many men would want their girlfriends ex’s dream home!
Dim wit will go along with anything she does he’s her lapdog, he will soon start to feel emasculated as time goes on and that is when he will look to have his ego stroked and will go looking elsewhere. He won’t have half the freedom he had with Helen and it’ll be even more sparse when he’s stuck with her 24/7 in the Queen Vic.

Reactions: 3
Dim wit will go along with anything she does he’s her lapdog, he will soon start to feel emasculated as time goes on and that is when he will look to have his ego stroked and will go looking elsewhere. He won’t have half the freedom he had with Helen and it’ll be even more sparse when he’s stuck with her 24/7 in the Queen Vic.
Agreed, his never ever going to be on equal footing 50/50 ownership again!
She'll (her dad)have to pay for everything.
And he'll have to hand over that house money too 🤣 ....

i mean fancy taking any of your ex wifes money at all when she's caring for your 3 children.
To pay for this tit show.

Reactions: 6
She's some dose..renaming the house from Long House to Windfell House and claiming Queen Victoria owned it. Her own architect on the planning permission said it was built sometime between 1900 and 1905 and as Queen Victoria died in 1901 it's high unlikely she owned said house...more like she owned the duchy estate...the area within which the house lies. She's some one for manipulating the truth.
The duchy estate is land that every Prince of Wales for hundred of years has build & got their income from William being the current one.
I find it all a strange but we all know they have lied about " no crossover" so anything they say in questionable .

Interesting that on one of the planning permission files dated from last September, it said the room above the new garage was to be a playroom. Unless her and Dickie are into some weird stuff sexually I assume it’s a playroom for Olivia so how pregnant would she have been then adding on the weeks it would have taken to prepare the plans. I’m guessing not very, if at all yet.

Reactions: 2
Interesting that on one of the planning permission files dated from last September, it said the room above the new garage was to be a playroom. Unless her and Dickie are into some weird stuff sexually I assume it’s a playroom for Olivia so how pregnant would she have been then adding on the weeks it would have taken to prepare the plans. I’m guessing not very, if at all yet.
The news of her pregnancy broke literally a year this week so that would be over the 12 week mark .
She would have been single figure weeks pregnant when the playroom was mentioned.
Just shows she is very forward thinking....
When to dump hubby for Dickie no 2
When to get pregnant.

Reactions: 7
The duchy estate is land that every Prince of Wales for hundred of years has build & got their income from William being the current one.
I find it all a strange but we all know they have lied about " no crossover" so anything they say in questionable .
I have real knowledge on that stuff. Just trying to work out why she was claiming it was owned by royalty!!

The news of her pregnancy broke literally a year this week so that would be over the 12 week mark .
She would have been single figure weeks pregnant when the playroom was mentioned.
Just shows she is very forward thinking....
When to dump hubby for Dickie no 2
When to get pregnant.
If the roles were reversed and that was a man going that full on re planning a house not to mention being so full on and possessive with a woman the way zippy has Carried on in the early months of a new relationship it would be screaming red flags from the get go. This is all going to end in tears a few years down the line this house in the middle of nowhere and her weird obsession with Helens old life (Dickie has to see it) is the start of it mark my words.
---
Shes removed the Instagram handle of the house from her bio 👋🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If the roles were reversed and that was a man going that full on re planning a house not to mention being so full on and possessive with a woman the way zippy has Carried on in the early months of a new relationship it would be screaming red flags from the get go. This is all going to end in tears a few years down the line this house in the middle of nowhere and her weird obsession with Helens old life (Dickie has to see it) is the start of it mark my words.
---
Shes removed the Instagram handle of the house from her bio 👋🏻
Well there is a clear sign of the red flag in a relationship right there ....zippy lost control & throw the teddy out the pram .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Helen has spoken about her split with dimwit in her new book. She refuses to cut him out of her life or remove photos of him from her social media so that her kids can see they were once happy together. Dear god, ZIppy will have one hell of a tantrum when she read that. I’m getting Nikki Grahame on Big Brother vibes. She’ ll be scrolling through his messages as we speak 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Helen has spoken about her split with dimwit in her new book. She refuses to cut him out of her life or remove photos of him from her social media so that her kids can see they were once happy together. Dear god, ZIppy will have one hell of a tantrum when she read that. I’m getting Nikki Grahame on Big Brother vibes. She’ ll be scrolling through his messages as we speak 😂

She is right she can't erase the past as much as he appears to be trying to do so. I assume Helen is also proving the point she is allowing access if he wants it.

Reactions: 15
Friday the 13th for the Single white female .
The tit has hit the fan { or last night }
Karma is hitting Tattles
Karma is hitting fast & hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dear god, ZIppy will have one hell of a tantrum when she read that.
I don't see how any person who isn't some kind of psycho can feel secure in a relationship with someone who cheated on their partner of the time to be with them. Assuming you consider trust to be the bedrock of a relationship (which I do), I don't see how you can form a solid base from which to build a strong relationship with someone who is a known cheater. I just can't get my head around it. That person must have very low self-esteem, be incredibly naive, or very desperate. I couldn't live like that.

Oh the Thirkill name is well & truly trashed now thanks to their daughter's actions .
See this is what you get when you gift her everything without her having to do a day's hard graft for it.
Lavish lifestyle vs real life.
Well real life has hit today for all parties that have supported these 2 in their wicked lies over the last 18 months from the Thirkills to the myler family to all the friends/ players even to the his LR sponsor for stroking their ego's & telling them they are proud of them , they look great together , ❤comments.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.