Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill #2 You’re the best daddy you know. You really are ❤️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attention seeking twats
I wonder if she has a picture of Queen Victoria in the hall as people come in the door .
The thing is she may have owned it but probably never stepped inside the house.
The Duchy of Cornwall has 100's of houses but Charles & now William will have not been in every single one of them .
It’s all for show. I don’t believe they are as happy as they make out. The social media stuff is an attempt to justify their behaviour because no one likes to be seen as a home wrecker or a cheat. It’s awful but I actually can’t wait for him to cheat on her, because she throughly deserves a fat dose of karma. The difference between Helen and Zippy is that Zippy will cling to like a limpet sobbing and begging him not to leave her and blaming the next other woman for stealing her man.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It’s all for show. I don’t believe they are as happy as they make out. The social media stuff is an attempt to justify their behaviour because no one likes to be seen as a home wrecker or a cheat. It’s awful but I actually can’t wait for him to cheat on her, because she throughly deserves a fat dose of karma. The difference between Helen and Zippy is that Zippy will cling to like a limpet sobbing and begging him not to leave her and blaming the next other woman for stealing her man.
and it’ll all be playing out in the ‘Queen Vic’ house 😏😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is so funny dickie follows his n hers forever home ......... 1 out of 3 followers.

Wait for the 1st photo on his account where Steph, pre-loved tit & the new house "like it " .
To add he has started to follow the tv show grand designs ...........do you think they have done a show on their new forever home ?
---
Yep with her screaming " GET OUT MY HOUSE "

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
To add he has started to follow the tv show grand designs ...........do you think they have done a show on their new forever home ?
Zippy wishes sure Dickie doesn’t need to follow a page of the sort, sure he’s done this all before with Helen re a house renovation. He’s following two accounts re outdoor kitchens did him and Helen have one by any chance, I’m sure zippy would know.
---
Wouldn’t this be a nice house warming present for the Queen Vic, zippy could get a replica bar a la Eastenders and place it on it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think its just outside the yorkshire dales?

"The house shall be known as the Queen Vic from this day forth " 🤣 classic

Reactions: 1
Photos from that article posting here for the crypt keeper and her awful friends. How Stunning does Helen look though 🔥 to call her a state is hilarious to me poor insecure zippy I can’t think why oh why she’d be SO jealous 😉
Jesus those shoes she has on with pink dress… Alexis Colby has called from the 80’s she wants them back…. Helen simple clothing no earring’s necklace divine

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's lying about the name of the house.
The house isn't wildfell at all her nose must be growing loooooooong as duck.
It's in Harrogate still

Reactions: 1
Nice & close to York for when he signs for York Knights because he’s tit !!

• Haha
All in her name Dickies isn’t on it says it all really. Hideous house seems zippy has awful tastes in houses too like her taste in fashion, she knows what she at settling in the middle of nowhere he can’t go out stuck in the hole of nowhere with her 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Something doesn't add up .......

New Instagram account for their "fowever home"
On Zippy's bio where the charity trustee was.
But only 3 people like & follow .
I'm confused . com

Absolutely ridiculous and completely pointless having a house renovation Instagram on private defeats the whole purpose.

She's some dose..renaming the house from Long House to Windfell House and claiming Queen Victoria owned it. Her own architect on the planning permission said it was built sometime between 1900 and 1905 and as Queen Victoria died in 1901 it's high unlikely she owned said house...more like she owned the duchy estate...the area within which the house lies. She's some one for manipulating the truth.

Reactions: 5
So same applies zippy’s forever home with Richard I now with Richard II but only in her name. So basically it’s her forever home! Weird can’t believe many men would want their girlfriends ex’s dream home!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.