Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she did work for them, she helped to decorate the bar in Glasgow! She did a whole thing on insta about it! 😂 the lies this guy and his mad wife spread are laughable!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think they do flash their lifestyle. Always on holiday or travelling about, red carpet events, expensive clothing (neither wear ASA lol), new house, pedigree dogs, fancy car (Audi?) and that purple jeep was huge money, not to mention all the tattoos and expensive booze that are flashed on Instagram.

And that is just off the top of my head. If they don’t think they are living a luxury lifestyle then they have lost touch with reality.

Reactions: 8
“Don’t come for my bleeping wife”

Okay, big man.
Don’t blatantly rob people and maybe neither of you will be plastered over the crappy tabloids 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So it’s fine for the workers to be shafted, but once the shoe is on the other foot and he’s being tested it’s not on.

cry me a river, mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He should just remove himself from social media at this point. He’s too reactive and emotionally unstable and it casts him as unreliable and unprofessional. Why would anyone work for him if this is how he conducts himself publicly. This is embarrassing. He obviously wasn’t expecting Unite to see his stories and point out the inaccuracies and is now frantically back-pedalling.

Reactions: 10
Also, that article is amazing. If the receipts are there pal, you have to give your head a little wobble and realise this is a real problem you need to deal with.

None of this prattling about acting like you have nothing to do with the bars but draw on the walls. So you just love to promote them on your Stories at every opportunity despite having nothing tangible to do with them?

Oh okay, now you say you’re the MD? Cool, okay so now you Know that means you’ll need to address what’s going on rather than burying your head in the sand?

Oh, and before I forget, that’s so commendable of you to ‘do your art’ in the bar (as your Stories say) so you can show your staff you’re invested in them. I’ve never laughed harder. Imagine you think that that is enough, that just being there all day and doodling would be enough?
duck, if I worked there I would lose my tit.

What a pretentious bag of dicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Btw if you link to Instagram stories in here directly the story won’t show after it disappears. It’s also potentially a security/privacy issue to link something directly using your Instagram account. It is always best to take screenshots as they will stay here forever. If you can, edit your post with the screenshots @Wildfire44 @hollybolly456

Reactions: 4
Btw if you link to Instagram stories in here directly the story won’t show after it disappears. It’s also potentially a security/privacy issue to link something directly using your Instagram account. It is always best to take screenshots as they will stay here forever. If you can, edit your post with the screenshots @Wildfire44 @hollybolly456
I thought I did post screenshots?😅

Reactions: 1
😆😆😆 he is such a fanny, tripping over his own lies. Did they think by making him into an MD role it would change the narrative of that entire story and make him out to be a good guy righting the wrongs? Nice try. If you listen you will hear all the sniggering in Glasgow at these two talentless twats getting called out.

It is real life Amanda, some of us do know you.

she did work for them, she helped to decorate the bar in Glasgow! She did a whole thing on insta about it! 😂 the lies this guy and his mad wife spread are laughable!
she also ‘worked’ for them way earlier before the bars came along. To pretend she is just married to him and has no had a commercial interest in the brand is just lies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
😆😆😆 he is such a fanny, tripping over his own lies. Did they think by making him into an MD role it would change the narrative of that entire story and make him out to be a good guy righting the wrongs? Nice try. If you listen you will hear all the sniggering in Glasgow at these two talentless twats getting called out.

It is real life Amanda, some of us do know you.

she also ‘worked’ for them way earlier before the bars came along. To pretend she is just married to him and has no had a commercial interest in the brand is just lies.
I know the bar and clothes are different but she also rented out the pink shop in Dundee when they first reopened retail stores and then couldn't be arsed opening it (mind all the insta polls "should be open today?" bs)

• Haha
Reactions: 4