Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone able to archive or upload stuff to here for people who are blocked or unfollowed the lot of them?

Reactions: 1
Anyone able to archive or upload stuff to here for people who are blocked or unfollowed the lot of them?
I took screenshots of his spiel yesterday.
Also, you can see insta pages anonymously online so long as they are public.

That’s one of the better ones.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Don't like his gaslighting of actions taken by a trade union. They only went public cos the employer did duck all to resolve the grievances. bleep

Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen the bbc Brewdog doc? So many similarities. And not in a good way. I bet Rich has the CEO’s book under his pillow.

Reactions: 7
Why is he now referring to himself in the third person? Is it so he can distance himself from his awful business decisions? It wisnae me, it was him!

Reactions: 2
Oh he’s a knob!!
You just know he’s got no pals apart from his hag wife’s vapid group of instagrammers. Guys don’t hang about with guys who do this, do they?
He makes me ILL 😷
Sometimes when I look at my OH and want to cave his head in with a dish, I think of this picture and thank the Lord that I have a manly-man, and not a bleeping winklepicker-wearing wet wipe for a husband. #blessed

Reactions: 5
Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but a few months ago I’m also certain he went on some kind of rant/explanation about why they don’t ever do sales on Abandon Ship, preaching about how it breeds fast fashion, etc - but then I’m sure only a few weeks ago he was promoting a sale for Abandon Ship?

have I lost the plot?

Reactions: 5
Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but a few months ago I’m also certain he went on some kind of rant/explanation about why they don’t ever do sales on Abandon Ship, preaching about how it breeds fast fashion, etc - but then I’m sure only a few weeks ago he was promoting a sale for Abandon Ship?

have I lost the plot?
Idk about recently but I've definitely noticed him do that in the past before. Rants about like, black Friday sales ruining small businesses or whatever, but then throws a sale on whenever they need to shift some stock etc

He is just pretending none of that tit happened. I hope the unions and staff that got screwed over haven’t run out of steam.

Reactions: 3
Did rich work at cult on Queen St before abandon ship? Everyone i know who worked at cult who went onto own or have an influence in business particularly fashion are wanky about sales and all parrot the same lines.
Edit: no saying who cos we are already a small crowd on the alt Scottish influencers threads 🤣

have I lost the plot?
Yes! That does my head in. He always goes on about how AS don’t do sales. Constantly but then do sales through the year. Just another insincere branch to his failed art school banter tree 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I recently found out that the people that work in the Superdry store on argyle street are employed by cult clothing, and have announced that due to the high prices of clothing and shipping and stuff that there will never be another sale in store or online, so yeah you might be right 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Did rich work at cult on Queen St before abandon ship? Everyone i know who worked at cult who went onto own or have an influence in business particularly fashion are wanky about sales and all parrot the same lines.
Edit: no saying who cos we are already a small crowd on the alt Scottish influencers threads 🤣
I had totally forgotten about that shops existence so thank you so much for that 00s throwback haha

Reactions: 7

have I lost the plot?
Yes! That does my head in. He always goes on about how AS don’t do sales. Constantly but then do sales through the year. Just another insincere branch to his failed art school banter tree 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Ahh so glad you’ve seen it too! I thought I was going mad - how does he not think people will notice this bullshit?

7A9A1D3D-3E78-4400-8B64-67DD46FFB59A.jpeg

gonna have to unfollow him again because of how much he loves himself lmao, it drives me mad

• Sick
Reactions: 3