Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see he’s gone really quiet on his IG Stories, must be killing him to stay off them as usually it’s all I ever see
From the guy who does "ask me anything" at least once a week so he can talk about his favourite subject: himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
cannot STAND folk like this guy who act like they care about human rights issues, feminism, BLM etc when it suits them and then their actions tell a completely different story, there’s hunners of folk like this in the central belt hospo industry. don’t understand how him and his wife are just turning off comments on their insta and acting as if everythings ok, its the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and going “la la la i can’t hear you”… like, the cognitive dissonance is so real.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
From the guy who does "ask me anything" at least once a week so he can talk about his favourite subject: himself.
yeh the best thing about his total silence on insta is how he hasn't been able to go on yet again about how he failed art school but yet still managed to have a successful business... oh wait

• Haha
20220116_143323.jpg

Yaaaaas

so glad he has his own thread cos he was the most interesting thing about the Honeypop one haha

I was following his account and I've noticed he's obviously softblocked me cos now its priv and I don't have access

Also post from last year that made me lol

20220116_144403.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I have a horrible feeling he’s going to get away with this. Lay low for a while then on to the next con.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I have a horrible feeling he’s going to get away with this. Lay low for a while then on to the next con.
agree. These twats always get away with it somehow. Scotland can be a bit like a wee village sometimes though, maybe he won’t be able to run away from it this time, he isn’t exactly Mr Popular in the real world, only in his head and IG bubble. Perhaps a move south will be in his future.

And he’s back!
With an “I know nothing” load of stories.
The self denial is strong in that one. He makes out he has an employer of the year track record.

Not taking away from the fact he had a family bereavement but he was still managing to post ‘look at me’ shite on social media just a couple of days later. He will literally do and say anything to squirm out of this.

Reactions: 8
Interesting to find out his role in the Glasgow bar is only creative and not operational. If that’s true, then he has grossly misled his customers. Up until the grievance hit the press, I think most were under the illusion that he had opened it and was running it himself.

Comments are still restricted and number of likes are hidden from his new posts. I think he’s posted about it now because he’s not selling any t shirts as a result. My mate sent me a snap of his old ASA wheel tee with the caption ‘is this the new swastika?’. I think a lot of people will not be wearing the brand now because of the negative associations.

The thing is if anyone wasn’t fully aware of the situation they’d be feeling sorry for him after that statement.
It’s so dismissive and just history repeating itself.
The guy sickens me tbh.

Reactions: 4
Always been transparent? Well up until now he's been making it out as if he runs the bars himself so...? He has never once until now said he doesn't own the bars

Totally unsurprised by his statement. He has mislead folk for a long time over his involvement in the bars, making out like he had a far greater role to come across like a Billy Big Balls until tit hits the fan then he admits he was barely involved.

However, he was a minority partner and creative director, and these rumours have been circulating for months, so I completely refuse to believe that he didn’t know of the allegations. This then leads me to ask why he stayed silent and chose not to look into it all, especially since his name and reputation would also be on the line, as they currently are now.

And the bits about always being transparent and about his track record as an employer? Don’t make me laugh.

Reactions: 11
Interesting given he’s a director of Abandon Ship Bars and according to Companies House is a person with significant control….(albeit only 11.11% ownership to be exact…)
But yes, he’s completely unaware of what goes on outside his creative involvement.

If that’s the case, either way, he’s not someone you would want to be in business with if he’s shifting the blame.

Reactions: 8