Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully nobody is after his copywriting skills.
Came to say the same thing. Rich mate, you might want a refresher on when and when not to use capital letters haha. But sure, capitalise ‘collab’ if it makes you feel more important, you melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In case any of you were needing a wee laugh, another gem from his LinkedIn - he won’t copy another’s work? He needs to kickstart a career in comedy

IMG_2063.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But his ENTIRE ‘portfolio’ is copied work. Tell me something he’s done that he hasn’t ripped off of somebody else?

Reactions: 7
The whole childish tattoo style illustrations have been done to death. He copied Ed Hardy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not so subtly hinting that he's the one whos fallen foul of dodgy business practices. His head is so so far up his own ass at this point.
Ugh, talk about playing the victim.
I get the impression he was mollycoddled as a child and truly believes he’s special. “Not like the other guys” vibes. 🤢

Reactions: 4
Not so subtly hinting that he's the one whos fallen foul of dodgy business practices. His head is so so far up his own ass at this point.
Oh watch out everyone, there’s an edgelord in town!

If ‘I’ll message you hun x’ was a hoodie 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not an original idea in his head. Seems he is just going rework all the old shite designs

IMG_2068.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
An illustration/slogan ripped straight from the illustrator Mr Heggie. The original said ‘Everything Sucks’.

Does naebody want to hang out with the local creep in a dark basement that he's been slowly getting pished in all afternoon?
Imagine constantly going on socials to beg people to come and hang out with you. I'd be bleeping mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does naebody want to hang out with the local creep in a dark basement that he's been slowly getting pished in all afternoon?
Normally you couldn’t help but feel a wee bit sorry for someone that desperate. What a sad sack.

• Haha
Reactions: 3