Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally like two days ago he posted a rant about how Christmas sales are awful and devalue gifts given. What a gif.
Sure I’ve seen him before saying he doesn’t post sales or believe in spamming customers with emails about a sale.. which he probably does. No bars, many shops, restaurants to fall back on within extra income now so needs to do sale thing to have an income.
Take it his jeep still hasn’t sold?

Reactions: 2
Literally like two days ago he posted a rant about how Christmas sales are awful and devalue gifts given. What a gif.
Every year he bangs on about how he hates when brands run sales and that he would never do it yadda yadda yadda… and every year he does a sale… either he thinks his followers are stupid and won’t remember… or, his followers ARE that stupid and don’t remember
---
Sure I’ve seen him before saying he doesn’t post sales or believe in spamming customers with emails about a sale.. which he probably does. No bars, many shops, restaurants to fall back on within extra income now so needs to do sale thing to have an income.
Take it his jeep still hasn’t sold?
Yep! Exactly this! He always says how much he hates it and every year he does one. Bloke doesn’t know his elbow from his hole

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where’s he selling the jeep? Thought it was his pride and joy gas guzzler. Just want to schedule a viewing and boot the tyres tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Where’s he selling the jeep? Thought it was his pride and joy gas guzzler. Just want to schedule a viewing and boot the tyres tbh.
He posted on his social he was selling it, around 28k not 100% sure but it was ridiculous price he was asking for it. Then few weeks later posted again saying was still for sale one pics of him standing on the roof on the car… yeah because that’s really going get buyers in you on roof with big stompers on. Once was my dream car (jeep rubicon) but cost the fuel, low mpg, extra tax added on to cars over 40k, tax alone is about 500 annually for it. No wonder man walks everywhere in Margate just a money eating machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He posted on his social he was selling it, around 28k not 100% sure but it was ridiculous price he was asking for it. Then few weeks later posted again saying was still for sale one pics of him standing on the roof on the car… yeah because that’s really going get buyers in you on roof with big stompers on. Once was my dream car (jeep rubicon) but cost the fuel, low mpg, extra tax added on to cars over 40k, tax alone is about 500 annually for it. No wonder man walks everywhere in Margate just a money eating machine.
£28k?! Is he bleeping high?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You would think he had moved to Australia the way he keeps going on about the move or how shite weather is in in Glasgow. (I mean it’s winter what you expect). Margate weather isn’t any better. Moving to Margate, packing up the house, 8 hour drive, pit stop hopefully only one, packing finding stuff I forgot about, that Mrs of his posted other day Glasgow first snow… Actually dafty it’s 2nd lot we had some few weeks back sorry forgot you wouldn’t know because your in Margate I should really remember that since we are told 1000x times a day through stories.
Sorry for rant but he literally soo annoying but funny to watch get a laugh out him.
Stay in Margate because there almost a murder every week and let’s not forget the poor women’s bodies that were buried in Peter Tobins gardens. It’s a dump, no offence to anyone from there.
I’ll stick to Glasgow or just outside Glasgow where am from.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
POV you're about to get flashed by a 1940s hobo

"Slow fashion" mate you're covered in dog hair and look hungover. Better off calling that look "spare change mate?"
I have a dog that casts slightly but I have never worn clothes out that are covered in dog hair none my stuff is covered in dog hairs, yet again probably because my dog doesn’t get to lie on furniture or my bed or any bed he is a dog and has his own bed. Glad someone else noticed this whenever he posts he always has dog hairs all over him.
the two them looked so awkward together like a pair of teens who have just started dating and doing videos for Bebo/myspace.

Reactions: 4
Take it the car didn’t sell last week? But has quite made it to the auction yet.
---
He just appeared on my fyp meaning about losing out his design for a gin bottle to something else which is honestly terrible, which makes it even funnier
He popped up on mine other week, talking about he was told he was one the first men in Scotland or UK to start wearing women’s skinny jeans…. Toe curling cringing for him, who told him this? Who is sitting in a warehouse keeping track of female and males buyers of skinny jeans… just shut up please, stuff like this these ‘queer’ individuals come out with trying make themselves look like something they’re not.

• Sick
Reactions: 6