Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2022 was a difficult year getting caught ripping off staff and failing at more crappy business ideas 😆

easy for all of them to move to Margate as they were all so loathed in Glasgow and had no mates. Bunch of complete wallopers.

Reactions: 6
Repurposing old ASA designs and plonking ‘Not Everything Sucks’ in small ugly text on t-shirts to make a quick buck is just so lazy. The designs don’t even make sense with the NES slogan.

Also seeing Rich dressed as a playboy bunny for Halloween…no way would he have done that in Glasgow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Urgh. I can admit that there’s a small part of me that gives a bit of acknowledgment of him taking responsibility, but why does this cretin talking about his vasectomy make me want to boak. And why do we need to know!🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
he is always showing up on TikTok and his posts are so cringe. it’s giving desperation. for the love of god, get a job and stop grifting with the cheap tat 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He always falls back into playing the victim. He obviously is reading from the Michelle Mone book of business.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of all the stupid tit he comes out with, this one is almost unbelievable... No self awareness whatsoever. Total total twit.
What a bleeping wet blanket.

Here’s a tip Rich, if you fucked people over and make no amends, chances are they won’t forget about it any time soon

Reactions: 4