Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two have never had a proper job! The comments about the crocs 😂
No idea what job she's got, sure she's finally been forced to get something normal, but if someone turned up at my company like that I'd send them home

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
No idea what job she's got, sure she's finally been forced to get something normal, but if someone turned up at my company like that I'd send them home
If she turned up to my office like that we would be ripping the piss within about 10mins. Wtf is with the clown tie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For someone who seems to think she knows ‘fashion’ she doesn’t have a bloody clue - what a clown 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The comments were a mixed bag! I love my crocs but would never wear them to the office. She said she didn't even think of them as casual. Seriously?! It was a bold first day look, for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The way she keeps calling her job ‘corporate’ as if she’s working for some huge hedge fund or other FTSE 100 business, and not just doing social media for some little office that lets you wear crocs to work 🤣🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way she keeps calling her job ‘corporate’ as if she’s working for some huge hedge fund or other FTSE 100 business, and not just doing social media for some little office that lets you wear crocs to work 🤣🙄🤣
😆 they are a pair of clueless eejits. They probably think corporate means starting before 11am.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
No takers here??
How is it legal to buy/sell an image like that with such an identifiable IP. Someone should just screenshot it chance one word and the font and stick it on a t-shirt because that's essentially the level of creativity he's invested into it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No takers here??
How is it legal to buy/sell an image like that with such an identifiable IP. Someone should just screenshot it chance one word and the font and stick it on a t-shirt because that's essentially the level of creativity he's invested into it
Hey Rich, tell you what brand is probably interested. bleeping Star Wars mate.

get your own designs and ideas, thought you were a CrEaTiVe 🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry, trying to understand this…. He has essentially traced a Stormtrooper (owned by Star Wars/Disney) and is now trying to sell the design? Is he for real?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am sick right now and few days ago I ended up down a rabbit hole of all the AS and related instagrams. I have hunners of screenshots and started writing a post but it’s all went to poop. I’ll do an update in a few days but it’s wild what I could find just at surface level

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The 'noteverythingsucks_' insta posted recently. Reviving an old brand? What new and surprising moves(!)

Reactions: 1