Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As far as I know they all still have their Glasgow properties (nae one is buying the early learning centre showroom). rich said before they might rent it out if they decided to stay in Margate, past their holiday, not that the Glasgow Vs Margate rents are gonna be anywhere close to one another. I think at first they were house sitting for someone so they've only just started paying. Might be a thruple with Betty now 🤢

The whole thing just reeks of dithering and dodging responsibility (surprise surprise) maybe it's jealousy but just seems like an impulsive immature thing to do, (like do they really have zero accountability and responsibility at home? Wasn't Amanda's mother I'll?) but hey thats them right 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Reactions: 3
IMG_0250.png
Has anyone else see this? (Sorry, couldn’t find Amanda’s thread)
This lass needs to get a job.

• Haha
They all need to get jobs. I am such a nosy bastard but I genuinely would love to know where they income is coming from to pay for this extended Margate holiday. I seen they were buying items for their house as if it was long term. Is this move just a way for them to get away from glasgow as they don’t have pals there?

Reactions: 5
They all need to get jobs. I am such a nosy bastard but I genuinely would love to know where they income is coming from to pay for this extended Margate holiday. I seen they were buying items for their house as if it was long term. Is this move just a way for them to get away from glasgow as they don’t have pals there?
They don’t have pals in Margate either. tit sticks.

People that hide their reg plates but then happily post a randoms car/reg online is one my pet peeves.
Shaved head no one cares, still look ridiculous stop going on about it, I'd only care if he could had done it and raised money for children hospital or donated the hair for wigs for women/men/children living with hair loss through cancer but the again would the charity even see the money... Probably not.

Reactions: 2
I see he’s wearing a T-shirt with the word ‘queer’ on it. He’s a married straight man! 🥴

• Sick
This lass needs to get a job.
I just clicked on her website after she posted something form the page. It's as ridiculous as rich's. While claiming to be an interior designer, her previous clients page has Rich's old garden studio, her shop she ran for a bit, and their bar 🤣. In that case I guess I'm a bleeping landscaper and can put up pictures of my garden as work for a client!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just clicked on her website after she posted something form the page. It's as ridiculous as rich's. While claiming to be an interior designer, her previous clients page has Rich's old garden studio, her shop she ran for a bit, and their bar 🤣. In that case I guess I'm a bleeping landscaper and can put up pictures of my garden as work for a client!
It makes me a painter/decorator/taxi driver/airport chauffeur/hospital chauffeur/cleaner/laundry assistant/chef/mixologist/baker/Au-pair/nurse/travel agent … anything I’ve missed.
The fact she has zero clients shows it all.
Prick face doesn’t even advertise his clients coz it’s all the same shite scribbles on walls. Once clients realise it’s a copy pasta the probably ain’t happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Off topic but does anyone know anything about another Glasgow based t-shirt shop owner, Gerard McKenzie Govan, owner of The Blank Faces? I’m torn because his business has done some good in the community. There was a rumour a while ago regarding the amount of funding he gets and I noticed his accounts are overdue according to Companies House. I see he’s deleted all his personal social media so just wondered if anything had happened?

Off topic but does anyone know anything about another Glasgow based t-shirt shop owner, Gerard McKenzie Govan, owner of The Blank Faces? I’m torn because his business has done some good in the community. There was a rumour a while ago regarding the amount of funding he gets and I noticed his accounts are overdue according to Companies House. I see he’s deleted all his personal social media so just wondered if anything had happened?
what's the rumour?

no idea who this particular guy is/what he’s been up to but it always seems to be the ones who claim to be doing the most for the community/for charity etc that are actual the biggest liars and scammers about 😶

i’d be up for a glasgow influencer/public figure thread though, i think someone mentioned it before but i dont think one was ever made. quite a lot of these folk are interconnected/up to some shenanigans but not really popular enough for their own thread i think
---
also on a tangientially related note… i went on a big rabbit hole last night looking up stories about Tattoo MeToo, and remembered a while ago some stories about an artist in sheffield called cal jen (the allegations were briefly mentioned on the littleowl_ thread page 5, and there was an instagram page which had anonymously submitted stories about him but i cant find it now, it may have gone). i googled his name to see if anything else had come up, and lo and behold guess who turns up talking about him 🥴 https://brightontattoo.com/abandon-ship-trader-interview/

N.B i’m aware this will have come out before the allegations, and i’m not necessarily expecting rich to have sniffed out a nasty piece of work like this guy because it seems clear he wasnt being predatory towards other men, just women. its entirely possible rich has cut ties with this guy/unfollowed him etc., but i haven’t checked. however a lot of the allegations about this guy were about the toxic misogynist atmosphere he created, the bragging of his sexual conquests, crude comments about other women he worked with and tattooed etc….. so you just wonder how much was just promptly ignored by folk like rich!!

Last edited:
Don’t get me started on The Blank Faces. It’s all a farce. And I’ve heard it from others described as a vanity project. He sells overpriced sweatshirts & beanies. No transparency or clarity on how much is actually donated to homeless charities/ventures etc
And he cuts about the west end in the newest nastiest Nike ‘fashun’ trainers & Stone Island wool duffle coat… I smell bullshit.

Reactions: 1
what's the rumour?
It’s positioned as a shop, with very little shop stock generating income (this came directly from a volunteer who worked there and said they’d go for days without selling a single thing) and most of the income coming in, was from govt funding, crowdfunding and donations etc and was paying for the owner’s new house and designer lifestyle. I have no idea if that’s true.

Not necessarily talking about BF as I know very little about them, but I’ve seen many of these so-called ‘Not for Profit’ businesses pop up with very little transparency, generate a lot of press, funding, investments, financial donations from the public, and then disappear without a trace. Rich/ASA’s Hardship Helps being a case in point. Correct me if I’m wrong, but Not For Profits don’t need to go through the stringent accounting process and follow the strict guidelines that a charity has to, and it seems like a bit of a grey area/loophole.

There was also a heavily tattooed hairdresser or make up artist (can’t remember her name) who started a period poverty not-for-profit who had a decent following online, was also selling crap merch promising all money raised was going to the cause, and then disappeared and deleted her socials, without showing receipts of money raised or filing accounts. There were photos on her instagram showing packs of feminine hygiene products going to those in need, but if I recall correctly, they were mostly donated.

I’m just immediately suspicious when I see someone registering a Not For Profit on Companies House!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Went to silver burn today and only just noticed that his shitey artwork is on the walls of the corridor leading up to the toilets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s positioned as a shop, with very little shop stock generating income (this came directly from a volunteer who worked there and said they’d go for days without selling a single thing) and most of the income coming in, was from govt funding, crowdfunding and donations etc and was paying for the owner’s new house and designer lifestyle. I have no idea if that’s true.

Not necessarily talking about BF as I know very little about them, but I’ve seen many of these so-called ‘Not for Profit’ businesses pop up with very little transparency, generate a lot of press, funding, investments, financial donations from the public, and then disappear without a trace. Rich/ASA’s Hardship Helps being a case in point. Correct me if I’m wrong, but Not For Profits don’t need to go through the stringent accounting process and follow the strict guidelines that a charity has to, and it seems like a bit of a grey area/loophole.

There was also a heavily tattooed hairdresser or make up artist (can’t remember her name) who started a period poverty not-for-profit who had a decent following online, was also selling crap merch promising all money raised was going to the cause, and then disappeared and deleted her socials, without showing receipts of money raised or filing accounts. There were photos on her instagram showing packs of feminine hygiene products going to those in need, but if I recall correctly, they were mostly donated.

I’m just immediately suspicious when I see someone registering a Not For Profit on Companies House!
I can see her but can't mind her name!

Also, is SWG3 not along the same lines. The owners got it as a charity, not for profit and gets everything paid for by the gov / lottery donations etc

Reactions: 1
I can see her but can't mind her name!

Also, is SWG3 not along the same lines. The owners got it as a charity, not for profit and gets everything paid for by the gov / lottery donations etc
Is most of SWG3 not funded by mactaggart and mickel?
It’s just a small arm of it is charitable