Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone pay for him to scribble on a wall ffs might get him to stop begging for 5 minutes. It's pathetic at this point.
---
I don’t know if it’s just me, but his new designs are reminding me of older lazy oaf designs.
i would allow for coincidence on either the logo or one or two designs but both that's undoubtedly an absolute rip off !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
God, there’s using a brand for inspiration but this is too close to be called inspiration, it’s almost a complete rip off.

Rich hasn’t got a creative bone in his body.

Reactions: 2
Meanwhile HE'S calling out people for ripping him off?! Unbelievable. It's a bleeping Simpsons cartoon m8. Shut up and carry on quietly ripping off Lazy Oaf you lazy oaf!
If only being ironic was a paid job Richard, you rocket :LOL:

jack of all trades? You wish, Amanda - you just see a career that someone has trained hard for and think you can do it, just because.

She is thick as mince and shite at every 'career' she attempts. That's why she can't get an interview. I cut my own fringe once, doesn't make me a hairdresser.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Meanwhile HE'S calling out people for ripping him off?! Unbelievable. It's a bleeping Simpsons cartoon m8. Shut up and carry on quietly ripping off Lazy Oaf you lazy oaf!
Hahahahah! It’s literally not even the same design! This concept of illustrating something using other images is a tale as old as time! And it’s rich for him to whinge about this when HE used an image from The Simpsons.

Talk about rich…

Reactions: 3
Difference is the BooHoo t shirt is licensed. The ASA one is copyright infringement which is the lowest of the low in design.

Reactions: 9
He absolutely saw the post last night about ripping off Lazy Oaf and has posted this to deflect.

And yep, his very loose idea about copyright infringement doesn't really help him take the moral high ground here.

Amanda and him getting a dose of reality is a long time coming. Think they must have thought the insta bubble would never burst. Now PR firms can't get easy adverts from them for peanuts, they're realising that they don't actually have a "job" at all.

There's nothing wrong with being freelance or a bit of "jack of all trades" at all. The issue is that they think that dipping your toes into a hundred different things makes them MORE qualified than someone who has spent the time becoming an expert.

Just apply for some entry level roles where you can prove your worth and slowly build from there.

I just found ANOTHER listing in Companies House under his name for a company called Black Squid Holdings. Not seen this one before. Dissolved (of course) in 2014. So many businesses created and then quickly dissolved.
---
Just apply for some entry level roles where you can prove your worth and slowly build from there.
They’ll realise it soon enough. They would already have jobs if they had pitched themselves at the correct level.

Reactions: 4
“Trailer Park Country”
It’s a caravan ya neep.

Amanda has no career and never will unless she starts grafting now.

Who actually pays to stay in these daft places? Have they started ripping off folk in Margate. Where’s next on the tour?

Reactions: 3
Why do these two boast about how much they've moved in last 10+ years? Doesn't sound glamorous not like they've been living the high life in Dubai, L.A, Mexico, Maldives, Spain, France etc literally moved up and down the UK, if anything my first thought is why have you moved so much... That's right your disaster of a husband fucks up, screws people over and you have to pack up your silly little life into back of his car.
Been living rent free so the MARGATE mates have put you's out.

I've been keeping an eye out on rightmove to see if their house comes up😂 sad but only cause am nosey... Hence the username 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so random… 🙄
From bragging about moving to being burnt out from moving. It's called a hangover pal, from being out in a bar all night. But burn out "from moving house, city, country" plays into the character better I suppose.

Imagine paying for a quiz night to have her and the early learning centre rep screeching all night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
From bragging about moving to being burnt out from moving. It's called a hangover pal, from being out in a bar all night. But burn out "from moving house, city, country" plays into the character better I suppose.

Imagine paying for a quiz night to have her and the early learning centre rep screeching all night.
It’s just a joke at this point. This pair wouldn’t know a hard days work if it kicked them both up the arse. Welcome to the real world, this is what we all deal with (and more!) and just get on with it. Not head to Stories to witch and moan and be all ‘woe is me’. Get off your high horse you bag of dicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Doc Martens missing out on someone who doesn't know when to use of/have. What a fanny.

• Haha
Are he and Amanda and the Glasgow Ginger Grifter all now living together? Might explain why they can move to Margate without a real income.

Guess the Glasgow grift has finally been run dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 4