Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He would describe an appointment at the dentist as a ‘meeting’
---
and STILL no accountability.
Straight guys with their nails done is just creepy AF. I find it really weird. I'm glad he didn't even get a response from Dr. Martens.
A meeting at the bank.. again trying to make out something he isn't. He's basically arranged a meeting to discuss mortgage, loan or finances etc. Seriously though how do these people live with no stable income surely they're not making that much from Instagram to pay for their living costs, house, council tax, car and all other things that come with it and eating/drinking out most days.

Reactions: 7
Seriously though how do these people live with no stable income
Uhh he's clearly got a side hustle as a 1970s Harlem pimp...
He's a FaShUn guru now don't you know!! A style icon! A walking, migraine inducing, clusterfuck of patterns! Pretty sure they pay the rest of their bills with vibes, and are more concerned with the bar tab than the gas bills and being out and about in Margate (maybe the Margate tourism board pays them cos they won't shut up about it)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Uhh he's clearly got a side hustle as a 1970s Harlem pimp...
He's a FaShUn guru now don't you know!! A style icon! A walking, migraine inducing, clusterfuck of patterns! Pretty sure they pay the rest of their bills with vibes, and are more concerned with the bar tab than the gas bills and being out and about in Margate (maybe the Margate tourism board pays them cos they won't shut up about it)
How can anyone look at him (his wife) and think ohh so sexy. He gives me the ick and if I seen someone dressed like that I would be scared, he looks beyond ridiculous.
Literally they fling anything together because they have 0 taste or fashion sense. I mean even their house is pink and tacky, their fireplace was nice that's about it.
Yeah daily reminder of where they have moved too is boring. Where is it they've moved to again? Margate he hasn't told us in 4 hours so keep forgetting.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘A meeting at the bank’ - honestly, tell me you’ll grasp at anything to make your mundane life sound interesting without telling me you’ll grasp at anything to make your mundane life sound interesting. What a melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank duck he’s in Margate cos every bleep in Glasgow knows he’s a shite boss who hates workers rights and shady businesman
I would love to see his full application for DM or did he think a doodle would get him in? Was the brief to design a shoe and/or do something creative? I’ve seen art students go for internships and entry level jobs make way more creative job applications than his shite book design and LinkedIn beg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have any if them been medically diagnosed with ADHD or did they all just self diagnose on tiktok and then re-enforced and enable each others bad habits?
There’s something so desperate looking about a guy who regularly has this amount of shite on their instagram stories.
Has he literally nothing better to do?

• Haha
Hahahahahah so true!! 🤣🤣🤣
He’s NEVER with pals unless it’s his wife and the empty headed Insta crew. He’s created a whole lifestyle and persona online to kinda make out he’s dead cool and popular, but his lack of genuine engagement or IRL friends is what shines out the brightest for me. I was going to say earlier: he should switch off and read a book, but I think even that would need to be shared on instagram.
It isn’t only him tbf, it’s such a culture-less culture.

Reactions: 9
Had a look at his website. If you have to state you're an honest and transparent person that's kind of a 🚩🚩🚩 the rest of it just screams desperation 🤢

• Haha
Had a look at his website. If you have to state you're an honest and transparent person that's kind of a 🚩🚩🚩 the rest of it just screams desperation 🤢
Oh his website is ridiculous. Also screams a narcissist - how many photo shoot images of himself did he include on there?! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Over the past decade I have worked with countless brands and businesses to help them realise their creative potential”

On the consultancy page, it’s all just work he’s done for his own brands. Gnarly Pizza, ASA, Idle Hands Tarot etc are all his brands. Very sneaky including the Tenents image - he didn't do consultancy work for them! I’m surprised he’s not included the Dr Martens boot design he did recently to try and wangle a job.

Name the ‘countless’ brands, Rich. There will be maybe one that you haven’t been running yourself. And even then, you got papped after the 6month contract ended.

Not so honest and transparent.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
why does he say on his website that he “created” the last rodeo when on socials he was insistent it was all amanda’s and he was jist “helping out”? lol pick one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
his narcisissm clouds everything he does. Can’t help talking himself as a success story but not a single testimonial, the crudest search for AS highlights just how low that fell. Not a single business success.

Get a job Richard.

I am so embarrassed for him. Those reels where he’s flipping his middle finger. Is he not about 40? Why is he acting like that? I don’t think he realises that recruiters will look at his social media and immediately discount him. Even edgy brands like Dr Martens want professionalism and maturity when it comes to their employees.

Reactions: 3
I am so embarrassed for him. Those reels where he’s flipping his middle finger. Is he not about 40? Why is he acting like that? I don’t think he realises that recruiters will look at his social media and immediately discount him. Even edgy brands like Dr Martens want professionalism and maturity when it comes to their employees.
People who swear a lot have lowest vocabulary. Anybody could do what he does make some mugs, lighters, t-shirts throw some curse words on them with a daft doddle nothing creative about what he does or him.
40 year old man setting up a camera on timer and walking in the shot to flip the middle finger like 🤣🤣 that's embarrassing get a real job.
Orders he posted looked about 20 really isn't making a massive turnover is he.

Drove for 6 hours stopped to then be home few hours later couldn't had been a job he was at today then.

• Haha
People who swear a lot have lowest vocabulary.
His online portfolio is littered with swear words too. Does he only want to be hired by other immature edgelords? And not the credible, reputable companies that actually have the money to pay him?

I saw Amanda has posted a rant on LinkedIn saying she hates being referred to as a ‘Jack of all trades, master of none’. Clearly been reading tattle 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know if it’s just me, but his new designs are reminding me of older lazy oaf designs.
F14D7276-B9AC-46C3-923F-85743C506F14.jpeg
ADFADBD0-B4B0-4D07-BF75-64B8B0AF07CC.jpeg
2D30E59C-864C-4D21-BF2D-D43D1F85466C.jpeg
A98FC3AF-4556-49B1-AC78-DBDA401E399D.png
9972EB80-0EB7-46A5-9B66-EAD8027A25FF.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11