Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen his reels about selling out his first drop. I feel like this is such false ego boost to him. And this will further his mission to continue on with other potentially doomed ventures. I can’t actively say I would ever want a business or person to fail but it angers me so much he can’t just start from the bottom like everyone else has to and put in some serious graft. Stop running away from everything. Another poster hit the nail on the head, him and the wife (and many others) are the epitome of the false influencer work culture.

Reactions: 4
The T-shirt looks shite. No bleep is wearing that in the wilde.
What’s this sudden obsession with Margate. Does he owe more folk money or is it because there is a Waitrose?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is every one of these plebs in Margate anyway? Whats the pull? They can jump a ferry to France to escape the next time or something ?

Heavy Early Learning Centre vibes from their homes too 😂
They do all seem to head there, don’t they? Wasn’t long ago that dullard Mere Seoure was there and banging on about it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There must be a washed up influencer revival exchange scheme. All that lot down in Margate whilst in return…Brian_catastrophe, Hello.It’s.Chantelle and Regretna_Green have all come up and gone to Ayr

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Surprised they’re no all making content about Morton’s rolls (or maybe they are and Ive not seen it since half of them block me now🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How much is he charging for scribbling on walls?? House in Scotland, renting in Margate, unemployed dosser, out every night! What cost of living crisis? How someone can duck over so many people and have a strong of failed business ventures and live like that is beyond me. He must have realllllly fucked Matt over on the ASA sale :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How much is he charging for scribbling on walls?? House in Scotland, renting in Margate, unemployed dosser, out every night! What cost of living crisis? How someone can duck over so many people and have a strong of failed business ventures and live like that is beyond me. He must have realllllly fucked Matt over on the ASA sale :ROFLMAO:
For someone who wants to be transparent about everything, I think he’s hiding a lot.

Rich is still director of ASA according to Companies House. It’s possible he didn’t get a lump sum from Matt and just being paid a commission from the sales while retaining ownership of the designs/brand.

Reactions: 6
For someone who wants to be transparent about everything, I think he’s hiding a lot.

Rich is still director of ASA according to Companies House. It’s possible he didn’t get a lump sum from Matt and just being paid a commission from the sales while retaining ownership of the designs/brand.
Matt runs the ‘new’ Abandon Ship through a different LTD now, as per the website.

I assume Rich’s ASA Ltd will be dissolved at the end of their accounting period/when they’ve finished avoiding liability to their creditors etc. Seems to be the way he operates, judging by the absolute mess that is his Companies House history

Attachments

How many actual variations on his name can he adopt when registering businesses to avoid people seeing the trail of fail?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Matt runs the ‘new’ Abandon Ship through a different LTD now, as per the website.

I assume Rich’s ASA Ltd will be dissolved at the end of their accounting period/when they’ve finished avoiding liability to their creditors etc. Seems to be the way he operates, judging by the absolute mess that is his Companies House history
You’re right! I think I knew this too 🤯 but as with everything ASA/Rich, it’s a big ol’ tangled mess.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they live off a rotating cast of personal loans and credit cards

Reactions: 3