Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so lazy! Contact them directly and personally ask for a testimonial. His attitude towards other people really grinds my gears.
Right?! If you want something, you have to go and get it - you canā€™t go all your life being handed things mate.

Who does he think is going to see his story and go ā€œah yeah, Iā€™ll do that for him off my own back on my own timeā€

duck no, dude.

Reactions: 2
Also who wants to be associated with such a failure? Someone with so many failed businesses, unpaid suppliers and disgruntled staff behind him. He isnā€™t exactly a success story.

Reactions: 5
It's actually comical someone that was boosting this time last year he was 'retired' is actually now begging people to buy his rip off 20 quid lighters and tshirts. Need min 500k or more to retire given the current economic/living crisis. All smokes and mirrors with these Influencers portray a life on social media they wish to have.
Place they've moved to I've never heard of until all the rainbow looking clowns showed up to it. Looks dull, empty and miserable.

Thought Amanda's mother was in ill health and she's just fucked off to other end of country with her bum of a husband. Great daughter that.

Reactions: 8
I'm convinced the whole retirement gimmick was just so he could distance himself from the rodeo bar that his wife was so say running while he claimed it was nothing to do with him and he just occasionally hosted, (whatever that means). They opened it just after the meltdown if the AS bars and his name was mud once again. I'm sure rodeo was all him just docs were in Amanda's name.

My god they must be desperate for money. All his stories the last week have been hard shrill of those lighters and begging people to give him mural work. Go out and get a design job mate or any job, like the rest of us. Stop asking for work / money to fall at your feet.

Reactions: 6
After bigging up his stylist and photographer capabilities and repeatedly alluding to a wedding photoshoot turns out it was just him and Amanda doing another weird wedding shoot and they were only models. Anyone else hate this general term "creatives" that is unavoidable atm? Influencers rebranded to "content creators" when the term became a joke then OF girls nicked that now they're all "creatives" which like others have pointed out is being used as an umbrella terms for lots of individual disciplines.

Reactions: 4
After bigging up his stylist and photographer capabilities and repeatedly alluding to a wedding photoshoot turns out it was just him and Amanda doing another weird wedding shoot and they were only models. Anyone else hate this general term "creatives" that is unavoidable atm? Influencers rebranded to "content creators" when the term became a joke then OF girls nicked that now they're all "creatives" which like others have pointed out is being used as an umbrella terms for lots of individual disciplines.
Nobody with any real qualifications or credible work experience would refer to themselves as a ā€˜creativeā€™ surely?

eVEryBOdIeS sO CrEAtiVe comes to mind

• Haha
He makes it sound like he didnā€™t hear anything because his application got lost in the sea of other ones rather than that he was just shite and totally not qualified for such a position šŸ™„
Heā€™s asking like the company owe him the job, mate your tit! Give up

Heā€™s asking like the company owe him the job, mate your tit! Give up
Heā€™s acting like companies donā€™t have structured recruitment teams!! Heā€™s falling for the one in a million LinkedIn story of someone being recruited an alternative way. Companies that do that normally need the press, dm donā€™t. Heā€™s such a tit

Reactions: 8