Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will probably plead ignorance and say oh we didn’t know it was a knife, folk in our circle call it a “Hipster moustache trimming bayonet”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His slimy face popped up on my LinkedIn the other day! He’s working as a ‘creative’ for company called Markup. He looks grim.
Of course he chose Mexico! He’s been appropriating Mexican culture and clothing for years.

wtf is a ‘creative’? Is that even a proper job title?

And back on the subject of the knife: why would you attach a shopping trolley token to a bleeping knife? A knife that you can’t take to the shops! I think I might report this to the appropriate authorities as this is beyond fucked up.

I’m not solely worried about kids getting the knife…I’m worried about adult men getting one. And using it to attack women. They should start selling the ‘Sarah Everard memorial keyring weapons’ again, so we can at least fight back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Of course he chose Mexico! He’s been appropriating Mexican culture and clothing for years.

wtf is a ‘creative’? Is that even a proper job title?

And back on the subject of the knife: why would you attach a shopping trolley token to a bleeping knife? A knife that you can’t take to the shops! I think I might report this to the appropriate authorities as this is beyond fucked up.

I’m not solely worried about kids getting the knife…I’m worried about adult men getting one. And using it to attack women. They should start selling the ‘Sarah Everard memorial keyring weapons’ again, so we can at least fight back.
I know!!! Why the hell would you need a shopping trolley token on an illegal knife that you can’t take to the supermarket 😂 it’s the most random thing I’ve ever seen!

Reactions: 5
Experience section on his LinkedIn is a hoot. Apparently as of last month is no longer involved with the last rodeo?

Also interesting he’s working at a New York based company that seems to do nothing of importance. One of those jobs where people just come up with ideas that don’t go anywhere

88456928-B63D-4415-B30D-5A918AB183C3.jpeg
43DC4ABB-2759-4521-A8A8-4BB4543741FF.jpeg
88456928-B63D-4415-B30D-5A918AB183C3.jpeg
43DC4ABB-2759-4521-A8A8-4BB4543741FF.jpeg
0932FA8F-9BF8-4FB8-81AD-1992557CD191.jpeg
2E742786-D82A-42A2-8617-5E04DBD9237C.jpeg
1B903421-091B-4B30-8128-331AAAF25862.jpeg

Also looks like he’s giving up his shite shirt business nobody cares about

3D6CDF74-A42B-4902-AA64-F122D9B426D2.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I don’t really believe anything he posts. What he says and what he does are always different.

Don’t think the last rodeo is doing well, so prob making out he has nothing to do with it.

this creative thing again is very Del Boy. New York, Paris, Pollockshaws

he is the owner of ASA don’t be a Fanny and sell knives. Scotland worked so hard to reduce knife crime, why try and profiteer and make money from knives.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t really believe anything he posts. What he says and what he does are always different.

Don’t think the last rodeo is doing well, so prob making out he has nothing to do with it.

this creative thing again is very Del Boy. New York, Paris, Pollockshaws
He is probably robbing his employees as always and is now pretending he has nothing to do with it. It’s always someone else’s fault with this guy. I’ve never seen someone so unable to take any accountability for their actions. He seems to preempt and premeditate everything. He’s a bleeping expert at it. I give him credit for that one 😂

Yes Ceros is the parent company. I use MarkUp in my day job so it’s a legit thing. No idea what he would actually be qualified to do for them as a job though!
He’s a CREATIVE. It needs no explanation 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He sells shirts saying “duck the tories”

Tories get tit for selling arms to Saudi Arabia

yet sells deadline illegal (outside of home) weapons on line.

can I just add,in East Kilbride someone stabbed their mate and killed them over the result of a video game.

if you see this Rich, please please please think about it

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know if he actually runs The Last Rodeo? Like does he work in it with his wife or does he employ people? I can’t actually imagine that he does any sort of graft - especially not pulling pints, he’s too much of a “creative” 🤦🏻‍♀️
When it opened he stressed heavily that he was nothing to do with it and it was all Amanda (he laid it on a bit heavy and it was quite obvious what was happening as it opened days after the distanced himself from the other bars.) There no way it's not at least a 50/50 venture, only the paperwork has to say otherwise cos he's fucked everything else up.
He used to put up posts about how he was "hosting" at rodeos what ever the duck that means, as far as I could tell it meant he drank free drinks and took pictures of himself for a few hours.

As for Abandon Apparel it's all generic designs and tat. Only an idiot would take on a business with such a dodgy rep without making any name changes, makes me think it was a condition of sale. That post having to distance the brand from itself was absolutely mental.

Reactions: 4
He and his wife are still listed on the company running Last Rodeo. Recent address change on the company account and a crafty avoidance of his name being associated with all his other failed businesses

Reactions: 3
He’s such a dodgy cretin. Pretty sure he was something to do with the pub that was formerly The Bull and is now The Scallion? It seemed to close its doors and rebrand nearly overnight when all the tit hit the fan with the Abandon Ship Bar? Might be wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Imagine being him and walking down Glasgow knowing everyone thinks you are a fanny. It’s not too late to change but he is a narcissist

• Haha
Reactions: 11
all that lot of 30 something cathouse rejects think they’re the tit when they’re all self obsessed wanks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've stayed quiet on this since I found out more about the companies at the start of the union involvement. I might get slaughtered for this but apparently Rich had very little to do with why the union actually got involved and was the only one in that company to care about the staff. I don't know anything about the new pub/the other abandon ship bars but all of the staff I've spoken to involved with it speak a lot more highly of Rich than the rest. He introduced living wage in the bars and was apparently working with staff on fixing all of the issues outlined by Unite. From what I've pieced together that's what lead to his split as the rest of the bars in Dundee, including an Abandon Ship, are still open. He left because he was railroaded into working with conmen and couldn't fix the mistakes.

Not saying it absolves him of any past or future mishaps but figured I'd throw my two cents in, the union stuff wasn't down to him.

He’s such a dodgy cretin. Pretty sure he was something to do with the pub that was formerly The Bull and is now The Scallion? It seemed to close its doors and rebrand nearly overnight when all the tit hit the fan with the Abandon Ship Bar? Might be wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️
He doesn't have anything to do with this to the best of my knowledge, it was the other company that he was involved with and I got told they were bought out or sold out of most if not all their bars in Glasgow.

@abandonedship it’s sweet to want to defend your pal, but making up good guy stories about him won’t get you brownie points, he would still chuck you under a bus to save himself - did he tell you all that?

If I remember right there are a few on this thread who know people who were in the game, we know what went down. He has history of shitting on people, some of them who were friends and trusted him.

Remember when he kept the money from a charity thing abandonship done? Or when he screwed over suppliers and didn’t pay them? Aye sure he looks out for staff.