Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit in bold: I’m not sure I agree with this. Information is out there forever; Companies House, stuff in the press about him mugging off suppliers, etc etc. that stuff will, and should, follow him. Does he think he can just grow up and all of a sudden move into a well paid, creative industry and people
Should be grateful he’s there?

the two of them, and her pals, are victims of a horrible social media culture which has spawned entitled individuals who offer nothing in return
It’s vacuous and damaging to real creatives. I try my best to avoid brands who partner with these no-marks on social media. Not always easy, but I’d hate anyone to think I was influenced by some empty headed wanker with a couple of bad tattoos.
What can I say, I'm a "tenth chance" kind of guy...

Reactions: 3
It's not too late for him to regain some semblance of reputation.
He's tried that a few times already but never sticks it out. I don't think he has the patience/ is humble enough to do something like that.

Reactions: 2
So doctor martins has been along how long? Always stayed current …never had tattooed shoes

Richard Davies: give me lead role, see this tattoo’d shoe picture, you have never thought of it clearly I’m a creative.

mate know your audience

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is just no way someone asked this ridiculous question.

Matt must be livid, Dickie D can waffle all he wants about his reinvented retail brand but it's more print on demand doodling.
First rule of being a designer, is to Google the tit out your ideas to make sure you’re not just rehashing old ideas… so many existing Fruit of the Doom t shirt designs as well as a fully fledged brand of the same name. https://fruitdoom.com/

Also how is he flipping the perception? Man draws illustration. Man prints illustration on t shirt. Man sells t shirt. People buy t shirt.
The market for brands like ASA and this new brand is over saturated and this type of illustration is so passé!

In Matt News, I see the problematic R&M tee design has been removed from social media. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm a longer time lurker of this thread. Can't stand Rich or his wife. Loves to think he is super laid back, no fucks to give, 'unique' retired? Guy doesn't have a pot to piss in, numerous companies he gets involved in fizzle out or go bust.
No idea how these 2 manage to live running a house, dogs, 2 cars.
Retires the he isn't, quits Instagram comes back in matter of weeks, moved away but the came back to Glasgow.
They literally have no mates up here apart from specky orangy Betty.

His Dr martens idea is not ORIGINAL another stolen idea back in September hard lip doodled/custom made docs to give away in a competition.
Champagne lifestyle on a Lemonade budget comes to mind.
No one gives AF about your silly little life sick of seeing the daily updates. I don't believe they are moving away for good because house isn't up for sale or to rent yet and their house is still fully furnished, if am wrong then am wrong.

Maybe I've missed it but I have never seen him tag or where docs or speak of them until now.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe I've missed it but I have never seen him tag or where docs or speak of them until now.
We wouldn’t know as he has deleted most of his photos on both the ASA and his personal accounts when he was ‘shredding the evidence’. 🤣
I think many of us in here could say we have owned a pair of docs at one point in our lives. Doesn’t make us qualified to work for them!

Reactions: 6
If you ask me, he should aim higher. He has probably used the Microsoft suit and had an iPhone as well. He could easily be the CEO of Microsoft or Apple working remote from the tech hub that is Margate.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm a longer time lurker of this thread. Can't stand Rich or his wife. Loves to think he is super laid back, no fucks to give, 'unique' retired? Guy doesn't have a pot to piss in, numerous companies he gets involved in fizzle out or go bust.
No idea how these 2 manage to live running a house, dogs, 2 cars.
Retires the he isn't, quits Instagram comes back in matter of weeks, moved away but the came back to Glasgow.
They literally have no mates up here apart from specky orangy Betty.

His Dr martens idea is not ORIGINAL another stolen idea back in September hard lip doodled/custom made docs to give away in a competition.
Champagne lifestyle on a Lemonade budget comes to mind.
No one gives AF about your silly little life sick of seeing the daily updates. I don't believe they are moving away for good because house isn't up for sale or to rent yet and their house is still fully furnished, if am wrong then am wrong.

You are so spot on with ‘champagne lifestyle, lemonade wages’ - this is Rich and his missus to a T 🤌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You are so spot on with ‘champagne lifestyle, lemonade wages’ - this is Rich and his missus to a T 🤌🏼
And she takes all the freebies going without declaring it as an ad.
She posted a pic couple weeks ago Rich fueling up but covered the sale amount with a caption 😂 what Rich only putting 30 quid in his wrangler to get you's up the road. Why hide it? Pair of 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And she takes all the freebies going without declaring it as an ad.
She posted a pic couple weeks ago Rich fueling up but covered the sale amount with a caption 😂 what Rich only putting 30 quid in his wrangler to get you's up the road. Why hide it? Pair of 🤡
The way these wannabe influencers refuse to play by the rules does my nut in.

hahahah that’s so funny! What a pair of utter idiots

You sure they're both still posting like they're in Margate?
I always see hunners of millenial wanks who look like Rich clones when I’m in Shawlands or Denniston - so might just be one of them

might be up sorting their hoose out tho

Reactions: 3
It was him. Unfortunately. Just had a quick look at their socials and they were posting valentines shite from their house a couple of days ago. Looks like Rich was in Edinburgh scrawling on a wall too.

• Sick