Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’m now just obsessed with the shite art that Matt is hitting out with. He’s just posted a Rick & Morty design - R&M is pretty much cancelled these days due to its creator and main voice actor being a raging homophobic pedalo. Read the room Matt! Nobody wants pedalo art!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry I’m now just obsessed with the shite art that Matt is hitting out with. He’s just posted a Rick & Morty design - R&M is pretty much cancelled these days due to its creator and main voice actor being a raging homophobic pedalo. Read the room Matt! Nobody wants pedalo art!
Rich is a tool but he did do a decent job on ASA design wise. This is awful, Matt should stop, today .

Reactions: 3
Whether you liked his style or not rich knew basic grammar and how to steer clear of controversy.
He's advertising his wall doodling this morning. Just looking at it gives me a headache!

Also, not sure if anyone's noticed but he's in Margate, maybe he should mention it another 1000 times. Jesus it's in nearly every single upload, you've moved get over it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Whether you liked his style or not rich knew basic grammar and how to steer clearntroversy.

He's advertising his wall doodling this morning. Just looking at it gives me a headache!

Also, not sure if anyone's noticed but he's in Margate, maybe he should mention it another 1000 times. Jesus it's in nearly every single upload, you've moved get over it.

His wife's home account suggests its a temporary move, unless of course they are planning to live separately

He's so full of tit he can't help himself! They haven't moved anywhere after all then! They're just on an extended holiday or something?
Yeah I don’t get the whole cloak and dagger aspect to this “move” it’s an extended holiday. Just say that ffs.

Yeah I don’t get the whole cloak and dagger aspect to this “move” it’s an extended holiday. Just say that ffs.
Because there always has to be a made up layer of ‘mystery’ to him and his life, all because he can’t accept he’s just a boring, average guy.

covered himself in shite tattoos, doodles like a child on peoples walls, gets a gold tooth, told people he actually had mexican heritage, organises a photo shoot for himself each birthday, it’s all a guise to make himself appear more interesting when really he’s just a boring af person with a shite personality

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Because there always has to be a made up layer of ‘mystery’ to him and his life, all because he can’t accept he’s just a boring, average guy.

covered himself in shite tattoos, doodles like a child on peoples walls, gets a gold tooth, told people he actually had mexican heritage, organises a photo shoot for himself each birthday, it’s all a guise to make himself appear more interesting when really he’s just a boring af person with a shite personality
My insides have clammed up just reading this.
did he say he has Mexican heritage? That is ending me and the photo shoot for his birthdays might be the thing that brings me to an early grave.

Reactions: 4
did he say he has Mexican heritage? That is ending me and the photo shoot for his birthdays might be the thing that brings me to an early grave.
maybe his grandparents were like mixed Mexican/Welsh heritage. Grandad was called
Alejandro Javier Davies and came to Scotland in the 60s after business folded and the cartel were not too happy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh the photo shoots part killed me off. And he was totally happy to brag about it too - like dude, ffs.

so there was something where he was insinuating that he basically wasn’t white - I feel he was leaning into Mexican heritage and used the link with his weird shirt brand as part of it, but I remember people getting really annoyed about it. Apologies if I got the specifics wrong but it might be a couple of threads back 🧵

---

Yes to all this. I remember years ago someone asked him what ethnicity he was and he replied something like ‘why does it matter?’ And he has referred to himself a few times as ‘racially ambiguous’. Unless he’s adopted, he’s white because both his parents are. There are photos of them on his socials. If he has Latin American heritage then that’s ok, but if he’s just some white guy from Scotland using his ‘racial ambiguity’ to sidestep any accusations of cultural appropriation, and benefitting off those communities, then that is not ok. If you scroll back in his socials he’s been doing this for years. He released a Mexican cookbook. If a white dude wrote and published an Indian cookbook or an South African cookbook, there would be a backlash, but his ‘racial ambiguity’ means nobody questions it.

Maybe he identifies as Mexican. It’s like Rachel Dolezal. He needs someone to just flat-out ask him.
@Lazarus @InspectorGhoul So here is where it was discussed previously - apologies if I got my wires a bit crossed but not sure what he said was much better 🤣

• Haha
what shall I do for my birthday? I know spend £200 on a photoshoot, I’m too creative for a cake
It’s not like he’s got any mates to go for a pint with, so I suppose he has to do something to keep himself busy.

• Haha
He is such a tool. No wonder he is trying to create distance from Glasgow, everyone thinks he is a cnut - and they would be right. Keep asking yourself questions on your IG Richard, people are actually laughing at you, not your made up tit.

• Haha
Consultancy contact over (clearly not renewed-that lasted long!), no businesses to run into the ground, how on earth are they affording this extended holiday (a 6 month rental I'm assuming) and a mortgage. Margate will not be cheap.