Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see his attention seeking got the better of him, IG account reopened. Needy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As always, our Richard just can’t live his life without thinking he’s the centre of attention.

He made his IG private, and guess who’s now no longer private? That’s right.

What’s up? Realised no one was actually speaking to you or engaging with you? Aw poor lamb.

Reactions: 4
What is it with these sad sacks

View attachment 1448156
I cannot think of a guy, with any self worth or pals of his own, at this age who would put this kind of stuff online.
who is his target audience and is this the kind of tit people are into??
I blocked him (and all of his accounts) his wife (all of her accounts) and Betty too because they literally just make me so uneasy.

Reactions: 4
Guess who’s gone private again 🤣🤣

Honestly, it’s like the Jeremy Kyle show with this grifter.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s the “art” he’s been trying to sell the last few days. It’s totally shite. I know, I know, art is subjective and all that but it looks hella cheap and tacky and also it’s not done by some world renowned artist. I try and support local and independent artists all the time but I know the time and effort they have put into their work is well worth the money. This tit he is producing and money he’s charging for it is frankly offensive

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s the “art” he’s been trying to sell the last few days. It’s totally shite. I know, I know, art is subjective and all that but it looks hella cheap and tacky and also it’s not done by some world renowned artist. I try and support local and independent artists all the time but I know the time and effort they have put into their work is well worth the money. This tit he is producing and money he’s charging for it is frankly offensive
Ooooh interesting! Do you have any screen grabs of what he’s trying to sell and for how much?
Probably more of his tit rip-offs of other peoples art. How many more times can he try and sell a Storm Trooper/Bart Simpson head with early 2000s style line tattoo drawings all over it - and SURELY there’s a copyright issue with all of this? As an *artist* he should know better and have the creativity to not have to rip off other peoples iconic work. Moron.

Reactions: 1