Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*megaphone* come one, come all for Richie Disasters 'arse is being sold from beneath me' clearance sale! You have a relative or friend you absolutely bleeping hate? Why not buy them a shite shirt at a low, low, honestly this isn't because of the liquidation, low price! Everything is vibes in Richie Disaster's eyes, you don't get fired from company liquidation if the bar is in your wife's name, come one come all..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I walked past the bar about an hour and a half ago. It was empty inside and out. Not great for a sunny Friday afternoon. The Stag and Thistle and Brodies were both really busy outside. Speaks volumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just going to leave this here…
How long was Covent Garden open for? Wow.
Really feel for the staff.
Pisses me off that people get away with all this dodgy dealing going from one business venture to the other

Reactions: 3
Interestingly on his bio he also states he co-owns that Rodeo/ex- Luchador place with his wife Amanda…
D5914F87-5C47-4C07-9A4A-50AE4F23B4E0.jpeg

Pisses me off that people get away with all this dodgy dealing going from one business venture to the other
Would explain why he tried to quickly distance himself from it all - what a piece of tit.

Reactions: 7
Yeah it’s the staff I feel terrible for. Really hope they manage to move onto pastures new fairly quickly and find somewhere that’ll treat them with even a teeeeeeny bit of respect.

Reactions: 4
It’s so interesting that pretty much every business he has been involved in has gone to tit, really makes you wonder what the common denominator is…

Reactions: 14
Corr he really is reaching all new heights of cuntyness.

‘If I can help anyone or give advice, please DM me’

Hours later..

‘Sorry I didn’t get back to anyone who did in fact DM me, I was too tired after doing TV interviews I didn’t have to do, but y’know, my personal bullshit image in the public eye is way more important than those of you who have been impacted by my businesses and what I’ve personally turned a blind eye to.’

Get back under your bridge.
F9C56FA5-1E45-4DAF-A07B-E42B1F37704D.jpeg

CD00CFF0-0110-4111-90D3-B83194F6448C.jpeg

1AF4D5E9-5D1C-4848-A262-608CF979A770.jpeg

412C8DC4-5D3C-4EE3-99EB-518122AEA3B1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12