Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
McMerry transferred assets to Belford Ltd before going into liquidation and closing the ASA bars…and who ran Belford Ltd according to Companies House? That’s right! Richard did!

I think it’s only a matter of time before Richard and his many many failed businesses are investigated. He set up a charity Hardship Helps and never filed accounts despite selling a ton of charity t shirts. There were never any receipts shared to followers showing him donating the profits to charity.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
McMerry transferred assets to Belford Ltd before going into liquidation and closing the ASA bars…and who ran Belford Ltd according to Companies House? That’s right! Richard did!

I think it’s only a matter of time before Richard and his many many failed businesses are investigated. He set up a charity Hardship Helps and never filed accounts despite selling a ton of charity t shirts. There were never any receipts shared to followers showing him donating the profits to charity.
Wow.. this is very interesting.

So all his bravado about having nothing to do with all of this and acting like he’s always been the good guy, has been a complete act as we suspected…

Reactions: 4
The name Abandon Ship is so fitting for him because he just jumps overboard to save himself and leaves his people to sink with the ship doesn’t he. hole.

Reactions: 12
The name Abandon Ship is so fitting for him because he just jumps overboard to save himself and leaves his people to sink with the ship doesn’t he. hole.
Couldn’t be any more spot on.

Looks like he’s made his IG private too hahaha

Reactions: 2
Couldn’t be any more spot on.

Looks like he’s made his IG private too hahaha
He’s deleted hundreds of photos from his personal Instagram and even more from the Abandon Ship Apparel Instagram. He’s deleting evidence.

As if the ASA account have only ever posted 485 photos lol. He used to post constantly on that account. He’s deleted thousands of photos and incriminating text especially where he rabbits on about his role within the bars.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
He’s deleted hundreds of photos from his person Instagram and even more from the Abandon Ship Apparel Instagram. He’s deleting evidence.

As if the ASA account have only ever posted 485 photos lol. He used to post constantly on that account. He’s deleted thousands of photos and incriminating text especially where he rabbits on about his role within the bars.
Oh wow. The prime behaviour of someone who knows they’ve done wrong.

Reactions: 3
He’s deleted hundreds of photos from his personal Instagram and even more from the Abandon Ship Apparel Instagram. He’s deleting evidence.

That is so dodgy. How do we all think the rodeo place will do? Has he learned his lessons? Doubt it.

Reactions: 1
While Rich is on another temporary tantrum Instagram hiatus I would recommend reading The Last Rodeo reviews on Google in the interim… try & guess which ones are from friends/people they know 🥸🤪
Hahahaha cringe AF

While Rich is on another temporary tantrum Instagram hiatus I would recommend reading The Last Rodeo reviews on Google in the interim… try & guess which ones are from friends/people they know 🥸🤪
The negative reviews give a much more rounded view of the place, and exactly what we would all come to expect. One review even mentioned the food being a DISASTER so good to see ole Richard is keeping everything on brand 🤣🤣

What I love is the second one I found where someone has compared it to similar places in the states and just goes to show Rich hasn’t got a bleeping clue. Despite acting like he’s so clued up on Americana/Mexican culture and food, banging on about where he eats when he goes to the states - the fact then that he makes out the food at his place is great is pitiful hahahaha

BE76E252-4280-46DE-888D-C7551CA3F947.jpeg
3D00B415-78E9-4BAD-9E6D-4DB14EBE741D.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Two of the five stars are from Rich himself and bleeping foreveryoursbetty, probably some other hipster insta wanks too but cba properly looking

• Wow
He is awfully skilled at playing a victim in all these situations
He really is, and that’s the most infuriating part.
Bangs on about being yourself and living your life but will never not play the victim card. The guy is a bleeping joke.

Reactions: 1
He literally said not even 24 hours ago that he was taking a break from the internet…then this pops up this morning
He just can’t resist!

he also posted a few months back his annoyance at sales and why ASA never do them, and he’s done so many of them since saying so. He can’t stick to anything.

Reactions: 3
this man’s entire business model is completely reliant on social media and the internet. even his in-person business ventures (ie the last rodeo) are entirely reliant on folk coming in to take “insta-worthy” pics with the shitey decor: its pretty obvious from the reviews that they’re not coming in for the quality food.
i don’t think he could take a break from social media if he tried (and lets be honest, he’s not trying)

The Last Rodeo has had a mention in a Glasgow Live article of new places to try. No thanks.

• Sick
The Last Rodeo has had a mention in a Glasgow Live article of new places to try. No thanks.
i always wonder with the glasgow live articles, especially about the restaurants/bars/pubs that they promote, if they’re sponsored? i know you have to clarify if you’re sponsored to post an ad if you’re an influencer, but do you have to if its a newspaper article? just seems like they natter on about the same four places every time: like that beer garden in the merchant city always has articles written about them for example

i always wonder with the glasgow live articles, especially about the restaurants/bars/pubs that they promote, if they’re sponsored? i know you have to clarify if you’re sponsored to post an ad if you’re an influencer, but do you have to if its a newspaper article? just seems like they natter on about the same four places every time: like that beer garden in the merchant city always has articles written about them for example
Whenever they post articles showing homes for sale, they are sponsored, paid-for adverts. They shared my neighbour’s flat last year and they told me about it. I assume it’s the same with restaurants and any other business.

Reactions: 2