Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New place I think is just basically sublet from McMerry. It’s in his and his wifes name (Migas 721) she maybe still had a decent credit score.
I also noticed on her IG post she said “I opened a bar” rather than ‘we’…

Reactions: 1
Why does he say he’s “hosting” at the bar? What does that mean? Hosting makes him sound like a celebrity like he just shows up and his being there is enough to bring the crowds.
If I was his staff having to serve him drinks all night while he got drunk and pretended to add value I’d like fuming. Is it me?
Does hosting mean like, showing people to their tables? I dunno

Reactions: 4
afaik in hospitality a “host” would be someone who welcomes guests, shows them to their seats, tells the waiting staff there’s a new table so they get attended to, etc. any time i’ve worked anywhere with a host they are essentially entirely pointless, but some more upmarket establishments use them to make guests feel more looked after and more ~vip~. in my experience hosts will be quite good looking/well dressed to make the venue seem more exclusive. mind, all the times i’ve worked somewhere with hosts these have been upmarket events and venues (vip hotels, lounges, conferences etc. with celebrity or extremely wealthy guests) so i have no idea what a host would do in a taco joint in the southside… i imagine he must be pissing the waiting staff off to no end by waltzing around pretending to be useful and actually just getting in the way

Reactions: 5
Would love to know what the wife does in the bar? At least Dick Disaster is at the bar most days even if it is to sit there and get pissed and take pictures of himself in the toilet, what does she do? I get proper “I opened a bar VIBES but only goes to the bar when it instagramable”

Reactions: 1
Sorry if it's been said already but this whole "retirement" thing is a pile of shite and completely tone deaf at a time when people are struggling to make ends meet.

He clearly works at the bar, this whole "aw I've just decided to go down for 6 hours today and seat people" is nonsense and he's clearly just working shifts.

People would have far more respect for him actually grafting and trying to make it as successful as possible and not whole narrative of "I'm a 35 year old retiree". He only just managed to get a bank to give him a mortgage a few years ago, how has he now got enough income to retire .

Reactions: 10
It’s all part of the charade he plays - he thinks it makes him look cool and interesting, because he, and the world, knows he’s anything but.

Loans will all be in the wifes name, he can’t possibly have any sort of credit score. There is something really nauseating about his narcissism, it’s not even funny.

Loans will all be in the wifes name, he can’t possibly have any sort of credit score. There is something really nauseating about his narcissism, it’s not even funny.
I’m sure he put up a screenshot of his credit score not that long ago. I mean his level of smugness knows no bounds.

Reactions: 2
I’m genuinely confused - did they buy the bar or are they leasing it? Everything is so cryptic with this bellend.

Tbf my credit score changes depending on the provider (from fair to excellent) so if he did post a credit score it’s probs just the only one that didn’t have a shocker score for him

To be fair, I’m sure he mentioned in one of his woe is me rants that he’d still be shilling the last of the ASA shit under the brand until it’s gone.

He is just as guilty as the Macmerry clowns. If he is just renting the Luchador from them it could be tricky.

Reactions: 2
im wondering if he knew this was all gunna happen and fucked off so he wouldn't be liable for any sort of legal action as a shareholder.. all seemed a bit sudden.

Reactions: 3
He’s so dodgy - you just need to look at his history on companies house to see it

also for ASA I thought they did print on demand now - so weird they’re acting like it’s everything must go